Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121315 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1845 on: October 04, 2020, 06:11:38 PM »
” A truly innocent person will speak freely and openly to detectives” and yet we know CB has asserted he will not, ergo by your own logic CB has something to hide, o why do you write Wolters off as nothing more than a glory hunter?

Bloody hell...do you ever read my responses?  I said Brueckner has plenty to hide, he's a serial paedophile.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 06:51:26 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1846 on: October 04, 2020, 06:12:11 PM »
And some are going to look rather silly when it all goes sour as it did with the Azores chappie who died in a tractor accident.

We will see. HCW says he has enough evidence to show CB killed MM...he says he has concrete/material/ evidence...we will soon see what it is

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1847 on: October 04, 2020, 06:13:17 PM »
Bloody hell...do you ever read my responses?  I said Brueckner has plenty to hide, he's a serial paedophile.

You are just making excuses imo...again...we will soon see...if youve followed what HCW has  said
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 06:51:51 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1848 on: October 04, 2020, 06:27:26 PM »
Bloody hell yourself, you rude article.  It’s questions about Madeleine McCann’s disappearance he is refusing to answer questions about.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 06:52:46 PM by Angelo222 »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1849 on: October 04, 2020, 06:40:57 PM »
You really don't know what evidence Hans Christian Wolters has and I think you may be unpleasantly surprised if although I rather think it will be when he decides to press forward with it.

Not forgetting that a great deal of information has come in which all has to be processed which takes time.  I think his priority is to find Madeleine whichever 50% category she falls into bearing in mind that without evidence to the contrary Wolters concedes she may still be alive.

In my opinion the only people who have a stake in moving the investigation forward is the McCann family for whom this must be Hell on earth.  We are dabblers and dilettantes in other peoples' lives so it really isn't life changing for us as it is for them.

Brueckner is going nowhere for some time yet.

Therefore there is all the time in the world for the Germans to take their time and conduct their case appropriately; and I don't think they are about to be rushed into premature decisions until they are good and ready to proceed.
I think Madeleine and her family deserve that amount of respect.

“ I think his priority is to find Madeleine whichever 50% category she falls into bearing in mind that without evidence to the contrary Wolters concedes she may still be alive.”

I’m afraid your post is contrary. If he does think that there is a 50% chance that Madeleine is alive, and a cite for this would be good, then it’s imperative that he gets a move on and questions Brueckner. If Madeleine is alive the worldwide publicity around him could well panic whoever has her which would put her welfare in grave doubt.

I’m not sure why you think  stringing this investigation out is in Madeleine’s or her family’s interests.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1850 on: October 04, 2020, 06:54:19 PM »
Bloody hell yourself, you rude article.  It’s questions about Madeleine McCann’s disappearance he is refusing to answer questions about.

A serial offender is hardly going to want to answer any questions posed by police is he my good chap?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1851 on: October 04, 2020, 06:56:26 PM »
A serial offender is hardly going to want to answer any questions posed by police is he my good chap?

if he fails to say where he was on the night of the icident...combined with other evidence ...taht may be enough to see him convicted...lets hope he keeps quiet

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1852 on: October 04, 2020, 06:58:06 PM »
Nor is a person who believes they are being fitted up for a crime they didn’t commit, my dear young lady.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1853 on: October 04, 2020, 07:15:09 PM »
Could you edit out the “bloody hell” as well?  I find you use of these words at the beginning of this post addressed to me both aggressive and intimidating.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1854 on: October 04, 2020, 08:28:15 PM »
Could you edit out the “bloody hell” as well?  I find you use of these words at the beginning of this post addressed to me both aggressive and intimidating.

It's a valid expression so no.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1855 on: October 04, 2020, 08:31:22 PM »
It's a valid expression so no.
Bloody Hell, I shall remember to use it more often then. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1856 on: October 04, 2020, 08:48:40 PM »

You have to understand it's total panic stations for those who have been saying abduction never happened ...I think we have to cut them a little slack
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 09:05:25 PM by Davel »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1857 on: October 04, 2020, 09:01:53 PM »
You have to understand it's total panic stations for those who have been saying abduction never happened ...I think we have to cut them a little slaack

Why?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1858 on: October 04, 2020, 10:12:26 PM »
"Bloody hell", What next? You are starting to sound like an Aussie.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1859 on: October 04, 2020, 10:20:58 PM »
"Bloody hell", What next? You are starting to sound like an Aussie.
I think you’ll find they say “bloody oath” cobber.