Author Topic: Death-of-teenager-nora-quoirin-coroner-rules-out-involvement-of-others  (Read 4969 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Death-of-teenager-nora-quoirin-coroner-rules-out-involvement-of-others
« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2021, 04:57:47 PM »
Nůra Quoirin death: Girl's body 'placed in the jungle'

"I suppose the easiest one to dwell on was the fact there was an open window [in the family's chalet]," said Mrs Quoirin, who is originally from Belfast.

"Someone opened that window, it wasn't any of us. That is totally unexplained."

"Nůra always looked to someone else for reassurance on what she should do next so the idea that she would have climbed out a window - even found a window or seen a window in the pitch black - is in our view crazy," Mrs Quorin said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-55697156

So now it's 'Crazy' to think that Nora would have seen a window, found a window or opened a window herself.

Was there no end to this girls incapacity?

It's a wonder she ever remembered to inhale & exhale.
Gays For Palestine

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2021, 10:48:04 AM »
I tend to agree with the mother, she knew Nora best, she knew what she was and was not capable better than the Malaysian authorities and better than online WUMs.
Mare's eat oat's and doe's eat oat's and little lamb's eat ivy.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2021, 11:34:06 AM »
I tend to agree with the mother, she knew Nora best, she knew what she was and was not capable better than the Malaysian authorities and better than online WUMs.

Mothers may be closer to their children than others, but that doesn't mean their opinions are always right. Children can behave differently with different people and in different situations. Behaviour which a mother sees as normal could just be a habitual response to a protective mother.
No-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance because belief without evidence is useless.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2021, 11:38:27 AM »
Mothers may be closer to their children than others, but that doesn't mean their opinions are always right. Children can behave differently with different people and in different situations. Behaviour which a mother sees as normal could just be a habitual response to a protective mother.
Just remember that next time someone cites Kate's mother saying Madeleine would have screamed the place down if she'd beem in the process of being abducted, 'kay?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2021, 12:30:54 PM »
Just remember that next time someone cites Kate's mother saying Madeleine would have screamed the place down if she'd beem in the process of being abducted, 'kay?

I was actually thinking of Kate McCann saying her daughter wouldn't leave their apartment despite having told her friends that the patio doors were left unlocked specifically so that her daughter could do just that. A mother who actually contradicts her own opinion of her daughter.

A family source said: "Kate and Gerry have always maintained that their daughter was abducted and simply didnít get up and wander off to her fate.

"To suggest this is almost ridiculous.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-cop-believes-madeleine-mccann-16340466

she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up'
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

I remember Gerry saying that they did not treat the matter with urgency and only stated that Madeleine must have left on her own and that she would be back later. It was so frustrating, Madeleine did not do things like that, she was not that kind of girl.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PATRICIA_CAMERON.htm
No-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance because belief without evidence is useless.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2021, 01:34:23 PM »
I was actually thinking of Kate McCann saying her daughter wouldn't leave their apartment despite having told her friends that the patio doors were left unlocked specifically so that her daughter could do just that. A mother who actually contradicts her own opinion of her daughter.

A family source said: "Kate and Gerry have always maintained that their daughter was abducted and simply didnít get up and wander off to her fate.

"To suggest this is almost ridiculous.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-cop-believes-madeleine-mccann-16340466

she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up'
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

I remember Gerry saying that they did not treat the matter with urgency and only stated that Madeleine must have left on her own and that she would be back later. It was so frustrating, Madeleine did not do things like that, she was not that kind of girl.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PATRICIA_CAMERON.htm
Sorry, which one of those is a direct quote from Kate?
And - are you now arguing that no one would know how a specific child would react to being carried out of their bed and apartment by an abuctor despite you previously using Kate's mother's interview as evidence that Madeleine would have screamed the place down?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 01:36:56 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2021, 07:58:53 PM »
Sorry, which one of those is a direct quote from Kate?
And - are you now arguing that no one would know how a specific child would react to being carried out of their bed and apartment by an abuctor despite you previously using Kate's mother's interview as evidence that Madeleine would have screamed the place down?

No-one knows another person completely, not even the person's mother.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2021, 08:14:51 PM »
No-one knows another person completely, not even the person's mother.
And a personís grandmother even less so.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2021, 11:12:53 PM »
And a personís grandmother even less so.

Quoting what someone says doesn't indicate agreement with them.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2021, 11:49:14 PM »
Quoting what someone says doesn't indicate agreement with them.
strange  you would refer to it so regularly then.  On at least three separate occasions that I can see using a very basic search.  Good to know you donít agree with it though and that you donít now accept that Madeleine would definitely have behaved as her grandmother described.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #175 on: January 21, 2021, 10:11:04 AM »
strange  you would refer to it so regularly then.  On at least three separate occasions that I can see using a very basic search.  Good to know you donít agree with it though and that you donít now accept that Madeleine would definitely have behaved as her grandmother described.

I expect the clue lies in what was being discussed at the time. I don't believe anyone who thinks they can predict with certainty what another person can/will do.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2021, 11:03:16 AM »
I expect the clue lies in what was being discussed at the time. I don't believe anyone who thinks they can predict with certainty what another person can/will do.
I think young children and toddlers are quite unpredictable, yes, but that the older a child is, the longer you have lived with him or her (particularly one with special needs that limit their movements and attitudes to risk taking or dangers) the more likely you are to be able to judge what they are and are not likely to do.  IMO.   

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #177 on: February 24, 2021, 07:32:54 PM »
The point is: The parents are wholly responsible for the care of their children. Both Noras' parents said they heard muffled sounds but didn't go and check on their children?  The coroner said their was no evidence of abduction. For the parents to sue the resort is tacky, disgusting and shows their greed  and denial of responsibility. similar to the McCANNS other Tapas team IMO.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin