Author Topic: Is Sandra Lean's GoFundMe campaign being promoted on a false premise?  (Read 15309 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Is Sandra Lean's GoFundMe campaign being promoted on a false premise?
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2021, 05:28:05 PM »
If Luke Mitchell's conviction does turn out to be a MOJ, some people are going to be eating their words!!

Unless of course, they  refuse to believe it.

Mitchell did not take the stand at his trial to protest his innocence.  He relied on the defence of ALIBI which proved to be false.

Why on earth would you suggest that he might have suffered a miscarriage of justice when the best defence that could be mustered on his behalf was a downright lie?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2021, 06:14:07 PM »
If Luke Mitchell's conviction does turn out to be a MOJ, some people are going to be eating their words!!

Unless of course, they  refuse to believe it.

I'll be the first to say sorry but I doubt it will ever happen. I don't believe in coincidences and there would be far too many in this case for Luke Mitchell to be innocent.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2021, 06:15:58 PM »
One could ask Sandra Lean whether she had learned anything from continually trying to secure the release of proven self-confessed murderers.

She ignores that question continually. John even asked her several times on the Jibber Jabber YouTube channel and she blanked him. She never answers any questions about the indisputable evidence.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2021, 06:18:08 PM »
Mitchell did not take the stand at his trial to protest his innocence.  He relied on the defence of ALIBI which proved to be false.

Why on earth would you suggest that he might have suffered a miscarriage of justice when the best defence that could be mustered on his behalf was a downright lie?

Are you referring to the false alibi?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2021, 06:28:24 PM »
Are you referring to the false alibi?
Yes.
The one he and his mother promoted about him preparing a meal which was not supported by his brother who admitted to discussing what he was to say to the police with his mother.
He had to change his statement later when inspection of his computer led to the police knowing exactly what he was doing and when he was doing it and that he had not seen his brother despite originally saying he had seen him 'mashing tatties'.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2021, 06:38:23 PM »
Yes.
The one he and his mother promoted about him preparing a meal which was not supported by his brother who admitted to discussing what he was to say to the police with his mother.
He had to change his statement later when inspection of his computer led to the police knowing exactly what he was doing and when he was doing it and that he had not seen his brother despite originally saying he had seen him 'mashing tatties'.

I notice Shane has refused to put his name to Lean's campaign.  He was always the key to this case, Luke Mitchell was either in the house or he wasn't. It's not a difficult question.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 06:40:35 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2021, 04:41:47 PM »
Sandra Lean is apparently in the ‘midst of basically selling her house to go back - she’s making her own van - to go back out and be 100% of the time a traveller again’
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 04:51:22 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Having taken legal advice on this, it appears that Sandra Lean is seeking public donations on the GoFundMe website on the basis of at least one false premise.

She claims in her introduction that, “Corinne Mitchell's life was ruined by a justice system gone wrong. Although she has now been housed, this fundraiser is aimed at helping get Corinne back on her feet".

How exactly has the justice system gone wrong?  Surely this claim is just that, a claim, an opinion, it is certainly not an established fact.

Luke Mitchell has been tried and convicted according to the laws of Scotland, he has had several appeals all of which have failed. He has also had the benefit of a more recent further Application to the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission supported by one of Scotland's top QCs who just happens to now be a High Court Judge. This again failed to get any traction so the claim that Corinne Mitchell's life was ruined by a justice system gone wrong is in fact untrue and false according to Law.

On the 21st January 2005, Corinne Mitchell's younger son Luke Mitchell was convicted of the murder of his then 'girlfriend' Jodi Jones, and sentenced to a minimum of 20-years in prison.

The charge...

"...on 30 June 2003 at a wooded area near Roan's Dyke between Easthouses Road, Easthouses and Newbattle Road, both Dalkeith, Midlothian, you did assault Jodi Catherine Jones ... and did repeatedly strike her on the head and body, compress and constrict her neck and restrict her breathing, cause her to fall to the ground, apply a ligature around her arms, repeatedly strike her on the head, mouth and body with a knife or other similar instrument and you did murder her and further you did strike her head and body with a knife or similar instrument and in particular her face, ear, mouth, breast and abdomen."

Mitchell has had four previous attempts to overturn his conviction. Two were rejected on appeal and a bid to have his case referred to the UK Supreme Court was also turned down at the High Court in Edinburgh. Another appeal was refused by miscarriage of justice investigators at the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission. Additionally, on 2nd February 2011, his appeal against sentence was also dismissed.

In 2014, Sandra Lean with the help of QC human rights lawyer, Maggie Scott – now a High Court Judge – lodged an appeal to present on Mitchell’s behalf to the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC), it was rejected!

Sympathetic though we might all be to her predicament, is it not the case that Corinne Mitchell's circumstances have been brought about by her own actions?

Is Luke Mitchell benefitting financially from his crimes?

CAD: Hey folks
Sorry if not allowed to be asked or if it has indeed been asked before but are we allowed to send funds to prison? I just realised after being told that luke has to pay for his postage stamps to send replies, I would imagine there's  commissary that he can buy as well.
I know it's against gofundme rules to donate for this kinda cause but can we donate or gift if we choose?
Anyone know? I'm not sure how prison works at all

And should prisons be allowing convicted killers to receive ‘gifts’ from members of the public ?

FS: ‘If anyone would like to send Luke some cash. Pm me and I will give you the details and how.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 07:52:00 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2021, 10:35:33 AM »
Having taken legal advice on this, it appears that Sandra Lean is seeking public donations on the GoFundMe website on the basis of at least one false premise.

She claims in her introduction that, “Corinne Mitchell's life was ruined by a justice system gone wrong. Although she has now been housed, this fundraiser is aimed at helping get Corinne back on her feet".

How exactly has the justice system gone wrong?  Surely this claim is just that, a claim, an opinion, it is certainly not an established fact.

Luke Mitchell has been tried and convicted according to the laws of Scotland, he has had several appeals all of which have failed. He has also had the benefit of a more recent further Application to the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission supported by one of Scotland's top QCs who just happens to now be a High Court Judge. This again failed to get any traction so the claim that Corinne Mitchell's life was ruined by a justice system gone wrong is in fact untrue and false according to Law.

On the 21st January 2005, Corinne Mitchell's younger son Luke Mitchell was convicted of the murder of his then 'girlfriend' Jodi Jones, and sentenced to a minimum of 20-years in prison.

The charge...

"...on 30 June 2003 at a wooded area near Roan's Dyke between Easthouses Road, Easthouses and Newbattle Road, both Dalkeith, Midlothian, you did assault Jodi Catherine Jones ... and did repeatedly strike her on the head and body, compress and constrict her neck and restrict her breathing, cause her to fall to the ground, apply a ligature around her arms, repeatedly strike her on the head, mouth and body with a knife or other similar instrument and you did murder her and further you did strike her head and body with a knife or similar instrument and in particular her face, ear, mouth, breast and abdomen."

Mitchell has had four previous attempts to overturn his conviction. Two were rejected on appeal and a bid to have his case referred to the UK Supreme Court was also turned down at the High Court in Edinburgh. Another appeal was refused by miscarriage of justice investigators at the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission. Additionally, on 2nd February 2011, his appeal against sentence was also dismissed.

In 2014, Sandra Lean with the help of QC human rights lawyer, Maggie Scott – now a High Court Judge – lodged an appeal to present on Mitchell’s behalf to the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC), it was rejected!

Sympathetic though we might all be to her predicament, is it not the case that Corinne Mitchell's circumstances have been brought about by her own actions?

Who is Fiona Scott referring to here ⬇️ ?

Who has ‘shat on’ this groups idea to raise money for Corinne Mitchell via this ‘fundraising lottery’ (Now seemingly in its 6th week) https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/luke-mitchell-supporters-launch-fundraising-20696850 ?

Fiona Scott
This is another good thing that’s been shat on from a great height. Why?

Anyway we keep going for Corinne like we promised we would.

Let’s get this filled before the draw

Week 6
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 10:39:39 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2021, 10:13:47 AM »
Is Luke Mitchell benefitting financially from his crimes?

CAD: Hey folks
Sorry if not allowed to be asked or if it has indeed been asked before but are we allowed to send funds to prison? I just realised after being told that luke has to pay for his postage stamps to send replies, I would imagine there's  commissary that he can buy as well.
I know it's against gofundme rules to donate for this kinda cause but can we donate or gift if we choose?
Anyone know? I'm not sure how prison works at all

And should prisons be allowing convicted killers to receive ‘gifts’ from members of the public ?

FS: ‘If anyone would like to send Luke some cash. Pm me and I will give you the details and how.

I remember your plea for stamps and assistance with travel etc. Was that ok back in the day then?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2021, 10:19:24 AM »
I remember your plea for stamps and assistance with travel etc. Was that ok back in the day then?

To travel where and who were the stamps for please?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2021, 10:54:40 AM »

🥱

Offline Dexter

« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2021, 11:19:52 AM »

SH...

Offline Dexter

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2021, 11:21:12 AM »
🥱

The faces you pull when you cant defend the abuse you give to others while you have done the very same thing yourself.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2021, 01:42:38 PM »
🥱
I see. The money for travel was for you? That's not the same as a convicted prisoner receiving the money directly. Wasn't Corinne's GoFundMe pulled because GoFundMe heard CM was giving the money to LM and that's against their rules?