Author Topic: Is Sandra Lean's GoFundMe campaign being promoted on a false premise?  (Read 15393 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is Sandra Lean's GoFundMe campaign being promoted on a false premise?
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2021, 06:26:59 PM »
I’m sorry but if you can’t see the hypocrisy with Nicholas haranguing Dr Lean when she appeals for monetary help when she did the same thing then you really aren’t paying attention.

Did she
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2021, 06:30:52 PM »
I’m sorry but if you can’t see the hypocrisy with Nicholas haranguing Dr Lean when she appeals for monetary help when she did the same thing then you really aren’t paying attention.

Was Nicholas a convicted prisoner when he/she received money?

Offline Rusty

« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2021, 06:31:26 PM »

Yeah or anyone who has/had a mum....everyone! I found out by accident CM had been rehoused the year before. I was shocked at first. It's extortion IMO and although con artists do It all the time, the last place I expected to see it was on a documentary about justice.

And why did SM stand by and let his mother live like that? I will leave posters and lurkers to come to their own conclusions of why.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2021, 06:32:24 PM »

And I’ve had no direct contact with Sandra Lean since I posted on the Bamber forum - therefore your suggestion I’m ‘haranguing’ her ill placed

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2021, 06:33:03 PM »

Careful

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2021, 06:35:16 PM »

Yeah or anyone who has/had a mum....everyone! I found out by accident CM had been rehoused the year before. I was shocked at first. It's extortion IMO and although con artists do It all the time, the last place I expected to see it was on a documentary about justice.

It was neither Dr Lean’s or Corrine’s fault that the documentary makers did not make it clear that Corrine had been rehoused, perhaps it was done for dramatic effect. What did happen was that as soon as she was asked about where Corrine was living Dr Lean answered that she had been rehouse yet people still wanted to donate. You can’t blame both women for that.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Rusty

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2021, 06:37:49 PM »
Can I just say, that we get control of the constant badgering and bulling of Nicholas on these threads. If people want to bring up that particular case, then i suggest they start a new thread elsewhere and stop clogging up the Luke Mitchell threads.

Offline faithlilly

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2021, 06:40:03 PM »

I’m not talking about Luke but Nicholas and Dr Lean.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2021, 06:41:31 PM »
Can I just say, that we get control of the constant badgering and bulling of Nicholas on these threads. If people want to bring up that particular case, then i suggest they start a new thread elsewhere and stop clogging up the Luke Mitchell threads.

And if you were a moderator members may take notice of your suggestion.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2021, 06:43:45 PM »
It was neither Dr Lean’s or Corrine’s fault that the documentary makers did not make it clear that Corrine had been rehoused, perhaps it was done for dramatic effect. What did happen was that as soon as she was asked about where Corrine was living Dr Lean answered that she had been rehouse yet people still wanted to donate. You can’t blame both women for that.

I have no idea if the documentary makers knew CM had even been rehoused but CM certainly must have known.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2021, 06:45:09 PM »
Careful

Apologies but I'm still trying to work all of that out.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2021, 06:47:15 PM »
Apologies but I'm still trying to work all of that out.

What is it you are trying to work out

and why don’t you send me a message if you genuinely have a question ?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2021, 06:50:57 PM »
What is it you are trying to work out

and why don’t you send me a message if you genuinely have a question ?

I've tried. I'm blocked  @)(++(*

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2021, 07:46:42 PM »
I have no idea if the documentary makers knew CM had even been rehoused but CM certainly must have known.

The footage could have been filmed a year before it was shown. CM does not have a presence on social media but Dr Lean as and she told everyone at the earliest opportunity that Corrine had been rehoused. Donators however still donated. I can’t make the details any clearer.