Author Topic: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean  (Read 240220 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean
« Reply #315 on: April 19, 2021, 11:09:03 PM »
Mention recently of that common link, of camping/caravanning? How many holidays had Ms Lean been on with the girls doing what she appears to love. Of being out in the open, away from it all. Camping/caravanning? Ms Lean stayed/stays in a small village and in this same village is Scotts Caravans. Where better to pick up supplies to hire or buy equipment? Whatever this connection was, it was not that of a total stranger IMO. A total stranger does not give cause to have absolute belief, that suspicion upon an another complete stranger of murder is unwarranted, without knowing absolutely anything of the people nor the investigation?

And it does matter?  It does for much of what Ms Lean touts out is so far removed from the actual evidence, the main focus is away from the Mitchells and onto others. Of this constant cry of "Why were these others treated differently?" Rather than that of "Why did suspicion fall upon Luke" Why could he not be eliminated?

There are no appeals dragging these others up before the magistrates from highly professional bodies, from Luke's own defence at the time. From the inability of gaining further defence, the fall outs? Who had access and more to what Ms Lean had/has. From "No Smoke" to "Innocents Betrayed" Very personal writings and feelings of being aggrieved? Personally being aggrieved for this stranger from those very early days of this murder actually happening. Of having the exact same stance of Ms Mitchell - That this boy could do no wrong, everything is down to others, they are to blame?

Is the common link ‘camping/caravanning’ or Romani travellers?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #316 on: April 27, 2021, 12:14:02 PM »
Sandra Lean made claim in October 2019 she had withdrawn her book ‘No Smoke’ from the publishers (Stephen T Manning/Checkpoint press)

However in a recent podcast with Sharon Sunshine (Liquid Sunshine Crime on YouTube) where ‘No Smoke’ appeared to be again being promoted - she made claim she hasn’t been able to get in touch with the publisher?

Anyone have any idea what’s true and what’s not regarding ‘No Smoke’?

Has anyone ever counted how many times Sharon Sunshine nods and says ‘yes’ during her podcasts?

She’s not saying anything in this podcast https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vcFJN5-ciN0 but apparently the ‘Keep Talking 'till They're Walking!’ title is about her and people like her to keep talking about killers like Luke Mitchell until they walk free from jail (Maybe if Paul Capaldi took the “beer goggles” off - the ones Sharon Sunshine claims he wears - he’d be able to see sense?)

Kenny, Louise, Dani and Stephanie are apparently her ‘amazing friends and team’. (’Keep Talking 'till They're Walking! It Really Matters! Luke Mitchell. Jodi Jones. who got Justice??’ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXpVxU8qdE)

With a team of ‘amazing friends’ like that there’s no need to give any consideration to Jodi Jone’s family and what people like her (Sharon Sunshine) are putting them all through by lionising murderer Luke Mitchell - the man the Jones family still view as Jodi’s killer and have never wavered from
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 01:16:42 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #317 on: April 27, 2021, 01:25:34 PM »
What does Sandra Lean say in her book about Robert Gilhooly’s evidence?

Earlier during Thursday's proceedings, supermarket worker Robert Gilhooly, 17, who was described as a friend of Mr Mitchell's, said he had seen a photo of Miss Thomson and thought it was Jodi.

He told the jury that Mr Mitchell, 16, had also remarked on the likeness.

Mr Gilhooly said: "He mentioned that they looked alike. He said they were almost identical."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4135539.stm

When did Luke Mitchell tell his friend Robert Gilhooly he was cheating on Jodi with Kimberly Thompson and that they looked alike?

And what else did Luke tell his friend?

Robert Gilhooly, 17, from Livingston, told the court that he had seen Luke Mitchell and Kim together around Christmas 2002 and got the impression they were going out.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jodi-trial-hears-boyfriend-was-two-timing-her-with-lookalike-m8c80v6jrhq

« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 03:33:11 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #318 on: April 27, 2021, 03:15:27 PM »
What does Sandra Lean say in her book about Robert Gilhooly’s evidence?

Earlier during Thursday's proceedings, supermarket worker Robert Gilhooly, 17, who was described as a friend of Mr Mitchell's, said he had seen a photo of Miss Thomson and thought it was Jodi.

He told the jury that Mr Mitchell, 16, had also remarked on the likeness.

Mr Gilhooly said: "He mentioned that they looked alike. He said they were almost identical."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4135539.stm

When did Luke Mitchell tell his friend Robert Gilhooly he was cheating on Jodi with Kimberly Thompson and that they looked alike?

And what else did Luke tell his friend?

Robert Gilhooly, 17, from Livingston, told the court that he had seen Luke Mitchell and Kim together around Christmas 2002 and got the impression they were going out.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jodi-trial-hears-boyfriend-was-two-timing-her-with-lookalike-m8c80v6jrhq

Advocate depute Alan Turnbull QC asks Robert if Mitchell had heard anything from Kim after Jodi had been killed.

Robert replies: 'I think I asked Luke what Kim had said and I'm sure he said Kim had texted or phoned him and said he had a lot of explaining to do.'

Mr Turnbull then asks Robert if Mitchell had said it was all over between him and Kim.

He replies: 'I think he mentioned she was going to stand by him.'

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/THE+JODI+JONES+TRIAL%3A+I+think+I%27m+actually+in+love+with+Luke..+well...-a0125381355
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 03:33:22 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #319 on: April 27, 2021, 06:01:35 PM »
Has anyone ever counted how many times Sharon Sunshine nods and says ‘yes’ during her podcasts?

She’s not saying anything in this podcast https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vcFJN5-ciN0 but apparently the ‘Keep Talking 'till They're Walking!’ title is about her and people like her to keep talking about killers like Luke Mitchell until they walk free from jail (Maybe if Paul Capaldi took the “beer goggles” off - the ones Sharon Sunshine claims he wears - he’d be able to see sense?)

Kenny, Louise, Dani and Stephanie are apparently her ‘amazing friends and team’. (’Keep Talking 'till They're Walking! It Really Matters! Luke Mitchell. Jodi Jones. who got Justice??’ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXpVxU8qdE)

With a team of ‘amazing friends’ like that there’s no need to give any consideration to Jodi Jone’s family and what people like her (Sharon Sunshine) are putting them all through by lionising murderer Luke Mitchell - the man the Jones family still view as Jodi’s killer and have never wavered from

And Jerome

Sharon Sunshine says laughing ‘incase you didn’t know we’re in the Sandra Lean fan club’

Louise says twice she has ‘two notepads now’ she also plugs Sandra’s book and says it’s ‘more important to read the book’ and ‘people need educated’

No idea who ‘Pete’ is referred to by Jerome - Killer Brendan Dassy’s father possibly?

Here’s Sharon mocking Paul Capaldi https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vcFJN5-ciN0 another YouTube ‘influencer’

In some ways their behaviour reminds me of the ‘influencer’ referred to here  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zsLxg3zSnjA&ab_channel=Foryoureyesonly

More on the wrongful conviction movement and the use of ‘influencers’ here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=laujRg3W5C4&feature=youtu.be

What did Sharon Sunshine, Louise, Dani, Stephanie, Fiona, Paul, Kenny and Jerome really know about Sandra Lean before they came across her and her book or the James English podcast?

« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 06:44:03 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #320 on: April 30, 2021, 10:52:13 PM »
‘I legitimately think that the word “innocence” is enough for people - that’s their due diligence’ (Devon Tracey)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=laujRg3W5C4&feature=youtu.be

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #322 on: May 10, 2021, 12:40:24 PM »
Sharon Sunshine says laughing ‘incase you didn’t know we’re in the Sandra Lean fan club’

Sharon also stated in December 2020 Amanda Knox is ‘legally innocent’

Here is exactly what she said ⬇️

Most of you need to wise up, you are media sheep unable to think for yourselves.. She is legally innocent, Amanda was the victim in her story. Meredith was the victim in her's
Go on with your half a brain logic!  She is only guilty of answering piers

« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 12:55:28 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #323 on: May 11, 2021, 12:31:17 PM »
Sandra Lean lies by omission

What’s the real reason Shane Mitchel doesn’t openly support his brother, mother Corrine and indeed Sandra Lean’s claims?

What are the details surrounding Luke Mitchell’s threats/idealisations of suicide?

Were Luke Mitchell’s threats/idealisations of suicide omitted from the forensic psychologist who assessed him pre-trial?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #324 on: May 11, 2021, 05:24:40 PM »
And sadly a great deal of brainwashing by the looks of it

‘I am totally mortified you even link suicidal thoughts to being a murderer’

I’ve no idea what Luke Mitchell’s thoughts were or are but not only did he write about suicide when he was 14 or younger he referred to suicide again when he was around 30 years old - to Rozlyn Little in 2018

Excerpt from Prof Jane Monckton Smith book ‘In Control: Dangerous Relationships & How They End in Murder’

The calm before the storm

’Threats of suicide and threats to kill are not necessarily idle; both could signal a future homicide in this context and should be taken very seriously every time.

https://www.waterstones.com/book/in-control/jane-monckton-smith/9781526613219
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 05:27:17 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #325 on: May 11, 2021, 05:56:12 PM »
'Anyone not taking on all this new info the mistakes etc are being "wilfully ignorant." (Latest Q&A session from Ms Lean)

Ms Lean and CM's "mad theories" have been in abundance for many years, from the early days of "Jigsawman" to the present day. Hardly "new info" Just a new set of people who are not "willfully ignorant" it would seem. The perfect audience - those who do not question the doctrine being pushed out. It really is a "Cult" reincarnation of the old "WAP" forum

"a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular thing." - most definitely not the truth however.

You are not permitted to ask certain questions, if you do they will be ignored. The faithful will instantly brand you as a "troll"
You're comments will be removed, there is only room - for the "truth" according to their leader.

Doing an amazing job however - the intellect is second to none, exactly what this cult requires for membership.

'trust me mate, av been carrying out interviews these past 48hrs, it was the 4 of them with Cotter as the lookout'
'100% mate trust me' followed by 'tick tock ya beasty b******s'

OR

'there wiz dna o jodies aw over the ootside of the condom' - cracking job, they really are paying attention?

Some of the comments already removed, more so about this very same person maligning SF, can't have that now, keep up the good detective work but please do not speak of my friend in this manner, simply not allowed.

INNOCENTS BETRAYED

One of the young girls working for free for Sandra Lean stated,

I dont understand how this interview with a newspaper you keep repeating to me is proof Luke killed Jodi. I am totally mortified you even link suicidal thoughts to being a murderer. Please show us all concrete proof. . .you do not have it only newspapers and non related books. .

When will Sandra Lean tell her followers of Simon Hall’s innocence fraud and of the danger signs/red flags to look out for in their relationships ?

What signs does she tell her two daughters to look out for ?

Or are they, like her, seemingly none the wiser ?  8(8-))
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 06:16:17 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #327 on: June 05, 2021, 03:42:11 AM »
I want to know about this? What was Dr Lean’s involvement with Steven and Stephanie Hall?
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #328 on: June 05, 2021, 03:45:59 AM »
She giggles throughout. Is murder that hilarious?
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #329 on: June 05, 2021, 12:15:08 PM »
I want to know about this? What was Dr Lean’s involvement with Steven and Stephanie Hall?

Sandra Lean featured Simon Hall’s innocence fraud in her book ‘no smoke’