Author Topic: Misleading statements from the police or prosecution  (Read 6742 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Misleading statements from the police or prosecution
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2021, 07:00:38 PM »

IMO, a guilty person would want to be as far away as possible when the body was discovered, but, as I say, just my opinion!

Some killers return to the crime scene to relive the moment

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/colchester-schoolboy-double-killer-returned-7781562
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2021, 07:22:41 PM »

I heard that, the first time they were questioned by police, all four members of the search party said that they were alerted by the dog.

They did. The statements changed over time.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2021, 08:02:09 PM »
They did. The statements changed over time.

No matter how many times you repeat it - it won’t overturn his murder conviction
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2021, 08:49:09 PM »

I heard that, the first time they were questioned by police, all four members of the search party said that they were alerted by the dog.

There's a plethora of hearsay doing the rounds a lot of which cannot be substantiated perhaps for the simple reason they certainly never happened.

The only yardstick is the testimony given under oath in court much as Shane Mitchell did after changing his sworn statement (on two occasions?? I think).
There is no provenance that Jodi's family changed their initial statements and why would they.  They were there and they know exactly what happened when Mitchell 'discovered' Jodi's remains.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2021, 09:00:48 PM »

IMO, a guilty person would want to be as far away as possible when the body was discovered, but, as I say, just my opinion!

My opinion is that it became part of whatever was going on in Mitchell's head at the time.  The mutilation was a 'shock/horror' thing for whoever found Jodi which could only be phantasized about.
I don't think he could believe his luck to have Jodi's family at the scene with him in a ringside seat.  He couldn't have passed that up if he'd tried.

Also a guilty person would have used the opportunity of proximity to ensure that any traces he had left at the scene had an 'innocent' explanation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2021, 09:09:21 PM »
No matter how many times you repeat it - it won’t overturn his murder conviction

I have never seen any proof whatsoever that the statements were changed.  Hearsay from a third party means nothing as far as I am concerned.

But it makes absolutely no difference if their initial traumatised recollections were subject to change as long as everything in the statement was true.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2021, 09:32:07 PM »
I have never seen any proof whatsoever that the statements were changed.  Hearsay from a third party means nothing as far as I am concerned.

But it makes absolutely no difference if their initial traumatised recollections were subject to change as long as everything in the statement was true.

The fact Sandra Lean doesn’t appear able to understand the effects of shock and trauma for me is telling

Confusion for example is one of many known side effects
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 09:35:53 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2021, 09:38:25 PM »

8((()*/

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2021, 10:02:25 PM »

I think it’s a bit of a stretch to believe that trauma caused all the searchers first statements to claim the same thing and then to change in an identical fashion later.

It’s a pity Luke wasn’t the recipient of such understanding.

Within hours of a 14 year old child finding his girlfriend’s mutilated body he separated from everyone he knew and taken to a police station where he was stripped of his clothes and forensically examined. He was not examined by a mental health expert at any time to gauge his mental state and whether he was fit to be questioned but was questioned nonetheless.

I am at an absolute loss how anyone can defend Luke’s treatment.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2021, 10:09:39 PM »
I think it’s a bit of a stretch to believe that trauma caused all the searchers first statements to claim the same thing

I very much doubt they did

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2021, 10:15:59 PM »
I think it’s a bit of a stretch to believe that trauma caused all the searchers first statements to claim the same thing and then to change in an identical fashion later.

Within hours of a 14 year old child finding his girlfriend’s mutilated body he separated from everyone he knew and taken to a police station where he was stripped of his clothes and forensically examined. He was not examined by a mental health expert at any time to gauge his mental state and whether he was fit to be questioned but was questioned nonetheless.

He was

and was treated as a witness not a suspect

According to a 2018 femicide census 62% of females are killed by their partners

The police did the right thing attempting to rule him out early - especially given he was the one who found Jodi’s body

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2021, 10:17:30 PM »
He was

and was treated as a witness not a suspect

According to a 2018 femicide census 62% of females are killed by their partners

The police did the right thing attempting to rule him out early - especially given he was the one who found Jodi’s body

Problem was they couldn’t

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2021, 10:19:05 PM »

How are you claiming he was treated exactly ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2021, 11:48:40 PM »

Why didn’t Corinne show any concern for Jodi when she learned she was missing and why didn’t she go out and help with the search ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2021, 11:52:37 PM »
IMO Luke wanted to be there when the body was recovered so that he could enjoy the others’ reactions to the grisly sight.

Another young girl - 13 year old Trisytn Bailey - murdered by a 14 year old boy who seems more interested in gaining notoriety - like Mitchell did when he went on Sky TV  *&^^&

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/boy-14-poses-police-car-24088821.amp?__twitter_impression=true