Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 78970 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« on: September 19, 2012, 08:32:02 PM »
I try not to read the few morons that post at Tesco Towers or the Yorkshire knitting circle but I inadvertently caught that blank plank called Lookout posting this:

Steve,Jeremy would be in Ashworth security if he was a psychopath. Or somewhere similar,,and would certainly not have had the " freedom " that he's been allowed over the years,particularly the internet in which to communicate with his legal team.

What sort of 'freedom' do you think whole life tarrif Cat. A murderers have Lookout? And Bamber has no access to the internet you thick spanner! Lookout is like Mertol without the innocence and charm!

8-)(--)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 11:47:10 PM by Tim Invictus »

Offline John

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 08:41:43 PM »
I try not to read the few morons that post at Tesco Towers or the Yorkshire knitting circle but I inadvertently caught that blank plank called Lookout posting this:

Steve,Jeremy would be in Ashworth security if he was a psychopath. Or somewhere similar,,and would certainly not have had the " freedom " that he's been allowed over the years,particularly the internet in which to communicate with his legal team.

What sort of 'freedom' do you think whole life tarrif Cat. A murderers have Lookout? And Bamber has no access to the internet you thick spanner! Lookout is like Mertol without the innocence and charm!

8-)(--)

INTERNET??   What planet is Lookout on exactly?   @)(++(*

No prisoners have any access to the internet whilst in jail you clot.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 09:20:56 PM »
You see this is Mertol from planet Mertol attempting communications this evening:

His trial was not fair and on that i dont believe he is guilty, my post dealt with his image in that van starting his long sentence , whatever he was or was like all that is about to change instantly no part of my post means i take the view of the jury  2 did not even today i would like to know why in the face of those who did believe him guilty.

Mindless, harmless crap true but he doesn't have the nasty edge that Lookout displays. As long as you don't mention nuns or dead bodies Mertol is just a moron and it can even be quite amusing trying to decypher what he is trying to say!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 09:27:13 PM »
'His trial was not fair and on that i dont believe he is guilty' made me chuckle, it sounds like one of the little boys down the road who says "I'm never coming here again" when there's no sweets!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 09:37:12 PM »
'His trial was not fair and on that i dont believe he is guilty' made me chuckle, it sounds like one of the little boys down the road who says "I'm never coming here again" when there's no sweets!

It's a shame about his nun and dead body fetishes because normally Mertol seems like a harmless little crossbreed puppy looking for a home! A couple of weeks ago he admitted he is a virgin in his 40's then last night he admitted he has no mates! Poor lad!  8(8-))

Offline goatboy

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 10:09:24 PM »
A recent Lookout classic was when he denied that Bamber was a convicted murderer. Then someone found a previous post where he said anyone who harms children should be given the death penalty. He completely failed to see the contradictions in being a Bamber supporter and that by his own admission he would have seen Bamber executed. This is the calibre of supporter you get on the Blue forum.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 10:48:58 PM »
A recent Lookout classic was when he denied that Bamber was a convicted murderer. Then someone found a previous post where he said anyone who harms children should be given the death penalty. He completely failed to see the contradictions in being a Bamber supporter and that by his own admission he would have seen Bamber executed. This is the calibre of supporter you get on the Blue forum.

There are a plethora of mindless idiots on that forum and knitting circle ladies who all judge the Bamber case by how cute he looked 27 years ago! How Bob and hartley debates with them is quite beyond me!

You will notice that NGB 1006 never argues that Bamber is actually innocent; he fakes support for McKay because he wants to cash in but he knows Bamber is as guilty as sin!   

Offline Joanne

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 08:18:16 AM »
I'm really quite annoyed at the 2 threads aimed at 2 people on here which have no foundation whatsoever and if I find out that a certain person is giving personal stuff out that they know is confidential, then it won't be pleasent.

me again

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 08:45:59 AM »
I'm really quite annoyed at the 2 threads aimed at 2 people on here which have no foundation whatsoever and if I find out that a certain person is giving personal stuff out that they know is confidential, then it won't be pleasent.

Don't you go all cryptic on us Joanne?        Tis bad enogh that Mrs Preace does it all the time without you doing it to.  Why don't posters just say what is on their mind any more.  Has the Mrs Hall effect got on everyones nerves again and brought sensible debate to the gutter.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 08:51:46 AM »
Sorry- didn't think it was cryptic. The threads are on John and Tim.

jackiepreece

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 09:55:29 AM »
What confidential stuff Joanne?

The only confidential stuff I have seen seems to have come from someone close to Ngb on the blue forum and posted on here

Maybe Tim would let us know who it is because they must be quite proud of themselves to get an exclusive like that !!!

If it is true ?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 10:13:23 AM »
I don't know, it hasn't been posted yet, there was a threat of it being posted yesterday but it hasn't been as yet.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 10:47:44 AM »
What confidential stuff Joanne?

The only confidential stuff I have seen seems to have come from someone close to Ngb on the blue forum and posted on here

Maybe Tim would let us know who it is because they must be quite proud of themselves to get an exclusive like that !!!

If it is true ?

You would be surprised Jackie! A regualr from Tesco Towers who is sick to death of Steph being allowed to attack mods and have whole threads to attack other people just because she is now  errmmm 'friendly' with Nelly 1006! A bit like how you used to be able to get away with saying anything and stalking anyone over there Jackie!

Nelly seems to have a soft spot for feisty women. It's on the top of his head under the combover!

8)-)))

Offline goatboy

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2012, 06:38:42 PM »

There are a plethora of mindless idiots on that forum and knitting circle ladies who all judge the Bamber case by how cute he looked 27 years ago! How Bob and hartley debates with them is quite beyond me!

You will notice that NGB 1006 never argues that Bamber is actually innocent; he fakes support for McKay because he wants to cash in but he knows Bamber is as guilty as sin!

Interesting point, I know John asked Simon McKay on Twitter outright if he thought Bamber was innocent. McChancer didn't reply, that says it all. The only way Jeremy is going anywhere is if they can cast doubt over the conviction. So the central planks of his defence now are rubbishing the evidence that put him away (the silencer, JM etc). This is the way they plan to get him out of jail, not proving his innocence.

Offline John

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 06:40:58 PM »

Interesting point, I know John asked Simon McKay on Twitter outright if he thought Bamber was innocent. McChancer didn't reply, that says it all. The only way Jeremy is going anywhere is if they can cast doubt over the conviction. So the central planks of his defence now are rubbishing the evidence that put him away (the silencer, JM etc). This is the way they plan to get him out of jail, not proving his innocence.

In that case he won't get a cent in compensation just like Sion Jenkins didn't and the helicopter that Nelly hopes for will be a distant dream.

On second thoughts we could always get him one of these...

Nelly Belly's Helly

« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 06:47:52 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.