Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1489401 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #10575 on: June 14, 2021, 07:22:24 PM »
So that automatically makes it  true? - how naive
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10576 on: June 14, 2021, 07:35:16 PM »
So that automatically makes it  true? - how naive

What a sloppy comment.. Ive never said its true... You need to be more precise when reading information... Another reason which I think makes me a better judge of the report.
Gunit said theres no evidence its true... You obviously missed that... Shes wrong... Of course theres evidence its true
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 07:49:15 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10577 on: June 14, 2021, 08:01:19 PM »
According to a comment by BDO, a firm of chartered accountants. They didn't say where they got that information from, and it doesn't seem to appear anywhere else.
They do say that they had direct contact with Martin Grime when compiling their report, so...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10578 on: June 14, 2021, 08:04:34 PM »
According to a comment by BDO, a firm of chartered accountants. They didn't say where they got that information from, and it doesn't seem to appear anywhere else.
Can you give me one good reason why they would have included this detail if it were untrue?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10579 on: June 14, 2021, 08:49:56 PM »
Can you give me one good reason why they would have included this detail if it were untrue?

You tell me. As they don't say where they got the info there's no way to check if it's true or not.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10580 on: June 14, 2021, 08:50:43 PM »
You tell me. As they don't say where they got the info there's no way to check if it's true or not.
No, you’re the one suggesting it shouldn’t be believed so you tell me.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10581 on: June 14, 2021, 08:55:22 PM »

The fact thst it is stated in an official document is evidencer it is true... Can you supply any evidence it isnt true

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #10582 on: June 15, 2021, 03:25:40 AM »
The anthropologist identifief it as a skull.

The coconut was removed to a different location where the dog alerted specifically to the coconut
So if that happened what does that suggest?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 03:27:45 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10583 on: June 15, 2021, 07:20:18 AM »
It suggests don’t believe everything a dog tells you, sometimes they make stuff up just for a laugh but then who doesn’t do that?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10584 on: June 15, 2021, 07:25:02 AM »
It would suggest that we can add coconuts to the list of things eddie would alert to. I would be intetested to know what Grimes explanation would be
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 08:08:35 AM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10585 on: June 15, 2021, 08:16:07 AM »
It would suggest that we can add coconuts to thr list of things eddie would alert to. I would be intetested to know what Grimes expplanation would be

It's a logical fallacy to assume that Eddie would alert to the scent of coconut, just as it would be to assume he would alert to the scent of clothing (Mccann case) or shovels and spirit levels (Amanda Edwards case).
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10586 on: June 15, 2021, 08:20:33 AM »
It's a logical fallacy to assume that Eddie would alert to the scent of coconut, just as it would be to assume he would alert to the scent of clothing (Mccann case) or shovels and spirit levels (Amanda Edwards case).

Its not a logical fallacy at all... In fact it seems to have happened

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10587 on: June 15, 2021, 08:44:39 AM »
Its not a logical fallacy at all... In fact it seems to have happened

It also happened that Eddie alerted to clothing and a shovel.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10588 on: June 15, 2021, 08:57:58 AM »
Is now a good time to bring up the sex tissue again?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10589 on: June 15, 2021, 09:33:28 AM »
Is now a good time to bring up the sex tissue again?

To which both dogs alerted? That suggests that blood was present.

"EVRD – positive indication.

SOCO visual – positive.

Blood dog - positive indication.

Visual – positive

UV – negative (items removed prior to screening).

Quasar - negative

Positive indications confirmed as being recently deposited tissues used to clean up after sex by unknown persons."
IDENTIFIED DEFENSIVE POSITIONS http://voiceforprotest.blogspot.com/2010/03/operation-rectangle-summary-report.html
Result = happy posting.