Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 200781 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2016, 11:01:23 AM »
Did he leave via the little gate??

Well im not sure.. again on the video Killers: Vincent tabak around 12.55

Jo,s parents says they notice that there where foot prints going diagonally across the lawn, they encounter a couple walking across the lawn, in a reconstruction.

whether this is Tabak and Tanja im not sure, but it begs the question that who ever walked across the lawn possibly did so because the path was

A: slippy because of the snow or

B: It was a shortcut..

Either way it suggests that Vincent Tabak didnt need to mention the little gate, as he would have said he"d taken a shortcut across the lawn..

Who's diagonal footprints where they?

And did they go from right to left diagonally or Left to right diagonally?

Offline [...]

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2016, 11:37:35 AM »
Again on the video Killers: Vincent Tabak  9:45 0nward (Police Officer states)

Greg reardon is with his family in sheffield trying to get hold of his girlfriend Joanna Yeates..

Over the weekend he tried to text her. He sent text messages to her, he rang her number and he rang the landline andd hadnt got any response.

Greg grows worried,its unusual for Joanna not to keeo intouch!!!

He travels back to Bristol and encounters an empty flat.

Yet  on Page 47 of Sally Ramapages paper ..

Gregs witness statement:

Mr Reardon told the court that he texted Miss Yeates on her mobile telephone several times during
the weekend but received no reply.

He stated that he was not alarmed because this was often how
she behaved.

Which was it??

Offline puglove

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2016, 11:12:34 PM »
Again on the video Killers: Vincent Tabak  9:45 0nward (Police Officer states)

Greg reardon is with his family in sheffield trying to get hold of his girlfriend Joanna Yeates..

Over the weekend he tried to text her. He sent text messages to her, he rang her number and he rang the landline andd hadnt got any response.

Greg grows worried,its unusual for Joanna not to keeo intouch!!!

He travels back to Bristol and encounters an empty flat.

Yet  on Page 47 of Sally Ramapages paper ..

Gregs witness statement:

Mr Reardon told the court that he texted Miss Yeates on her mobile telephone several times during
the weekend but received no reply.

He stated that he was not alarmed because this was often how
she behaved.

Which was it??

Nine, where the hell are you going with this? Don't disrespect the poor girl's parents with nonsense. He did it.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline [...]

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2016, 08:36:45 AM »
Nine, where the hell are you going with this? Don't disrespect the poor girl's parents with nonsense. He did it.

I,m sorry .. `I,m not trying to disrespect Jo,s parents..

The family i feel terrible for, its an horrendous crime, i cannot imagine, the pain that they have gone through, (and are still going through) and if i have come across in a way that suggests, I am disrespecting the family, I can only apologise.

There have been plenty of people whom, for instance, in America have  been given the death sentence, and the evidence has pointed to them, but only when you get a full picture of events do you really see what has taken place.

The west memphis three are a case in point.

http://www.westmemphisthreefacts.com/

Quite often in cases, its the little things that make all the difference.
Again I am not wanting to be disrespectful, I wasnt intending to cause alarm to them.

But, if Tabak didnt do it, his family must also be suffering.

I remember Stefan Kiszko he was asked to confess and told he could go home to his mum if he said he did it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed

Im sure there are cases in which you, yourself feels like there has been a miscarriage of justice, as that is the Name of the site.

And without looking into the small discrepencies, and time lines etc, we will never know.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2016, 10:01:49 AM »
Puglove, nobody is disrespecting Joanna's family.

This is a site concerned with possible miscarriages of justice, and people are entitled to air their views! 

No victims of miscarriages of justice would ever be freed if concern was only about not respecting victims' families. 

I doubt whether Joanna's family would be too happy if the wrong man was found to be in prison, and Jo's killer was still out there.

jixy

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2016, 10:30:31 AM »
I think as the man convicted in this case isn't screaming his innocence from the roof tops people are bound to be of the opinion the right man Is serving the sentence.

Most cases whether guilty or innocent, if you stare long enough then you will see something to say why did that happen, that cant be right, it doesn't add up

There are many cases where people are crying out for help and support because they are innocent. They deserve all that can be done given to free them from a wrongful conviction

Offline John

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2016, 02:31:00 PM »
Puglove, nobody is disrespecting Joanna's family.

This is a site concerned with possible miscarriages of justice, and people are entitled to air their views! 

No victims of miscarriages of justice would ever be freed if concern was only about not respecting victims' families. 

I doubt whether Joanna's family would be too happy if the wrong man was found to be in prison, and Jo's killer was still out there.

This site is also concerned with exposing false miscarriage of justice claims and have successfully done so on several occasions.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 02:50:30 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2016, 08:38:57 PM »
Not everybody who screams their innocence from the rooftops IS actually innocent!

In the same way, some who ARE  innocent might keep quiet, and there could be a number of reasons for this:

They might have been drugged/brainwashed/isolated/, and are no longer sure whether, in fact, they "did it" or not.

Someone like Tabak, who is not from this country, might think that if he keeps quiet, it will increase his chances of being able to serve part of his sentence back in Holland.  He might even have been told this, we just dont know.  He was certainly protesting his innocence when he was first arrested, then he confessed after some time on remand.  We dont actually know whether he did this because he was actually guilty, and decided to come clean, or whether he was coerced into making a false confession.

jixy

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2016, 09:09:02 PM »
This sounds oh so familiar. If someone is doing their prison time and not protesting their innocence and been found guilty by the members of a jury in court, plus all the evidence lead them to that conclusion... then I am not too sure why you think differently

I know people are wrongly convicted and I know people pretend that to be the case.

You seem to have all the answers, anyone would think you are a Solicitor Barrister or something along those lines!

You seem to look for things to fit your way of thinking about crime. I wonder why?

Offline mercury

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2016, 09:19:22 PM »
Not everybody who screams their innocence from the rooftops IS actually innocent!

In the same way, some who ARE  innocent might keep quiet, and there could be a number of reasons for this:

They might have been drugged/brainwashed/isolated/, and are no longer sure whether, in fact, they "did it" or not.

Someone like Tabak, who is not from this country, might think that if he keeps quiet, it will increase his chances of being able to serve part of his sentence back in Holland.  He might even have been told this, we just dont know.  He was certainly protesting his innocence when he was first arrested, then he confessed after some time on remand.  We dont actually know whether he did this because he was actually guilty, and decided to come clean, or whether he was coerced into making a false confession.

That argument doesnt convince me personally because he would have to be drugged brainwashed and n isolation forever for it to hold aNy ground

Protesting his innocence once arrested is pretty normal for people who dont want to be caught

Have any of his friends and family protested it or campaigned on his behalf?

He may have been wrongly charged with murder though if it was not premeditated or intent to kill

The whole "fittingup a totally innocentman"  up theory hasnt got enough behind it

Who would do this andwhy? A police force looking for the first available patsy??

And sincewhen have uk police drugged people into a confession??

« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 09:25:44 PM by mercury »

jixy

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2016, 09:22:29 PM »
I agree Mercury. Its very common place to do just that. You chance your arm, play the game and hope not to implicate yourself.

Not admitting your guilt does in no way indicate innocence!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2016, 10:56:25 AM »
Jixy, I have never claimed to have all the answers.  I only wish I did !!  On the contrary, I just have a lot of questions.

And, I have, on more on one occasion, admitted that I could be wrong.

So, perhaps you and other posters , who believe in VT's guilt, could answer one of these questions for me:

Where do you think VT killed Joanna?  I ask this because, had he killed her in her flat, as he claimed, he would have left DNA and fingerprint evidence there.  Had this been the case, I am sure we would have heard about it, as it would have formed good prosecution evidence at the trial.  There has never been any mention of VT's DNA in her flat, or of Joanna's DNA in his.

Had he killed her in his car (or rather, Tanja's car), there would have been DNA all over the car, not one teeny weeny blood spot in the boot, which yielded somewhat inconclusive evidence.

Had he killed her outside the flats, this would have caused a disturbance (and, quite honestly, would anyone be stupid enough to kill his next door neighbour right outside the door?).  Chris Jefferies, who lived upstairs, and who was in that night, and who didn't own a TV to block out the noise, surely would have heard something, gone to investigate, and called the police.  He was, after all, a conscientious  Neighbourhood Watch enthusiast.

Any ideas???

Offline mercury

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2016, 10:32:05 PM »
@mrswah
re the car
Jo's body was out in a bicycle bag so there would be no dna in the boot

Don't  know about the flat not having VT's dna in it...maybe it got contaminated, maybe it wasn't looked for?? Why would it be?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2016, 10:37:47 PM »
The flat was certainly examined forensically.  During the trial, the jury were taken to see the flat, and pictures were shown of the bathroom having been forensically examined.

You ask why they would look. Surely, one would expect the police to look for forensic evidence in a place where somebody is said to have been killed?????

Offline mercury

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2016, 10:49:23 PM »
The flat was certainly examined forensically.  During the trial, the jury were taken to see the flat, and pictures were shown of the bathroom having been forensically examined.

You ask why they would look. Surely, one would expect the police to look for forensic evidence in a place where somebody is said to have been killed?????

Of course they will have forensically sweeped, sorry, what I meant was, they wouldnt be sweeping with any person in mind
As I said, maybe it was contaminated,as at least one person was in there after the events and before police arrived

I would though imagine that , bearing in mind there was a struggle, a few hairs may have fallen and hairs cant be contaminated /destroyed in same way as dna from skin, sweat e.g.