Author Topic: The Earlier Reports Made about the case  (Read 44191 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Earlier Reports Made about the case
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2017, 03:38:53 PM »
“She was my future. This Christmas was going to be our first together. I was going to spend it with her family, which is always a big deal for a boyfriend.

How long had they been together????

If this was their first christmas together???

https://www.channel4.com/news/boyfriend-desperately-wants-missing-bristol-woman-back

Offline [...]

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2017, 03:44:04 PM »
Police investigating her disappearance said they have taken a phone and laptop from Mr Reardon, although he is not a suspect. They were also been given private CCTV footage showing Canynge Road, where the couple lived.
He goes on to say:

Detective Superintendent Mark Saunders said: “The thing for me is that you can see lots of people walking up and down and vehicles driving up and down on Friday night and the early hours of Saturday morning.

So where were all the people driving up and down Canygne Road on Friday Night and early hours of saturday evening???

Where is this PRIVATE CCTV that they have obviously viewed???

It should show Dr Vincent Tabak's Movements!!!!

https://www.channel4.com/news/boyfriend-desperately-wants-missing-bristol-woman-back

Edit:   Why wasn't this CCTV played in court ..to show how Dr Vincent Tabak had brought his car from the road... Taken it to the drive .. put the body in the boot and driven to ASDA??

It would have shown all his movements on Canygne Road that evening... It would have been perfect ammunition for the Prosecution!!

Leonora... it may have added to the 2nd witness statement you mentioned... you would defo see if anyone had come in and out of that gate!!!! And whether Dr Vincent Tabak used that gate...

Offline [...]

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2017, 04:22:19 PM »
Where was it the Priest saw her???? Was she on her way  home or had she decided to go back out to buy the pizza???

Offline Leonora

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2017, 04:58:46 PM »
Leonora... it may have added to the 2nd witness statement you mentioned... you would defo see if anyone had come in and out of that gate!!!! And whether Dr Vincent Tabak used that gate...
The police were criticised while Joanna was still missing, for merely inviting private owners of CCTV in Canynge Road to hand in any recordings from the weekend in question that these owners had and thought might help! There is no doubt that Det Sup Mark Saunders was being evasive about what CCTV he had. I believe the police were anxious even then to avoid the identities of certain persons from being exposed by CCTV, and these may be the same persons who CJ may have identified positively in his still-unpublished 2nd witness statement.

I would have expected Chris Jefferies and his start-cable neighbour both to have installed CCTV on their properties, as they were both Neighbourhood Watch members. However, there has never been any indication that No. 44 and No. 42 were so equipped. Nor could I see anything that resembled CCTV when I strolled past in 2015.

Two of the persons who heard screams were seen on CCTV video clips shown in court to the jury. It was implied that these persons were the newly married, attractive Lehmans, Florian and Zoe, who also testified in person. Zoe was cross-examined, and was particularly convincing in her account of what she saw and heard. However, the location of the CCTV that captured them on the way to No. 53 was not stated, so there is no reason to deduce that it would have been able to show any people entering or leaving No. 44.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 05:03:39 PM by Leonora »

Offline Leonora

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2017, 06:08:22 PM »
This is going to be difficult,... I'm trying to identify where she rang Rebecca Scott... so lots of photo's

The screen shots show her journey from the ram pub to tesco's ..she goes some where else then walks back to tesco's it looks like... tell me if I am mistaken...

There are 9 images showing how she criss crosses across bristol...  I'll link the video... can someone identify where the Rebecca Scott phone call is?? I think it's Clifton Park Road... It's exremely close to her home...
I have viewed the clip from TV and am sceptical about the big detour north Joanna is alleged to have taken to make the phone call. It was a good try with the screen shots, but it doesn't work for me, as you cannot make out where those without captions are.

I concede that the timestamp in Tesco Express MAY have been tampered with, but I don't find it necessary to conclude that. I don't believe we need to be so sceptical about the timings of her walk, but I endorse your suggestion that somewhere warm to text was her motive for entering Waitrose. Her first documented text was sent shortly after that, and the last one we have been told about was sent about the time she was in Bargain Booze. She probably telephoned Rebecca Scott while she was still inside Bargain Booze, and was still talking to her when she entered Tesco Express, which is only a short distance further on. She could have completed the phone call before paying for the pizza.

I agree with you that she spent time with someone whose existence has not been revealed. However, I don't support your conclusions. Unlike her colleagues at the Ram pub, she had not had a heavy lunch to tide her over, so I believe she left the pub mainly because she was hungry, and wanted company for dinner. I think her 4th attempt, made while she was in Bargain Booze, succeeded, and that is why she bought a 2nd bottle of cider there, and then went into Tesco Express for the pizza. As the pizza carton was not found, I believe she and the unknown friend ate it not in Jo's flat, but at the friend's place, a short time after she left Tesco Express.

I don't know why the police should wish to conceal the existence of this 4th friend, but since they did so, the relationship may have been less innocent than they want us to believe. Nor do I know why the police wish to conceal the nature of the contents of the black bag, but since they did so, I assume they were less innocent than they want us to believe, and possibly even something she bought in Waitrose.

Offline [...]

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2017, 09:29:22 PM »
Why would a Sita employee be helping the Police to search drains??

https://www.channel4.com/news/sense-of-unease-around-joanna-yeates-murder-scene

From about 1 minute of the video... Why is the Sita employee lifting leaves out of a drain when this is a Murder enquiry...

Shouldn't that be The Polices Job.... "Forensics"....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Leonora

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2017, 09:39:06 PM »
Why would a Sita employee be helping the Police to search drains??

https://www.channel4.com/news/sense-of-unease-around-joanna-yeates-murder-scene

From about 1 minute of the video... Why is the Sita employee lifting leaves out of a drain when this is a Murder enquiry...

Shouldn't that be The Polices Job.... "Forensics"....
The journalists themselves answer your first question quite overtly - explaining that people expect the police to be seen to be doing something to solve the murder, so they are putting on this show for us - or words to that effect.

Offline [...]

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2017, 07:26:39 AM »
I have viewed the clip from TV and am sceptical about the big detour north Joanna is alleged to have taken to make the phone call. It was a good try with the screen shots, but it doesn't work for me, as you cannot make out where those without captions are.

I concede that the timestamp in Tesco Express MAY have been tampered with, but I don't find it necessary to conclude that. I don't believe we need to be so sceptical about the timings of her walk, but I endorse your suggestion that somewhere warm to text was her motive for entering Waitrose. Her first documented text was sent shortly after that, and the last one we have been told about was sent about the time she was in Bargain Booze. She probably telephoned Rebecca Scott while she was still inside Bargain Booze, and was still talking to her when she entered Tesco Express, which is only a short distance further on. She could have completed the phone call before paying for the pizza.

View the footage Leonora from channel 4.... It might be easier to see the Journey...

Think its around 1:50 the journey starts..

Offline Leonora

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2017, 09:07:34 AM »
There are 9 images showing how she criss crosses across bristol...  I'll link the video... can someone identify where the Rebecca Scott phone call is?? I think it's Clifton Park Road... It's exremely close to her home...
This news report is just plain WRONG. It makes no mention at all of Joanna's visit to Bargain Booze, which took place at 8.30 p.m. - the time the report (correctly) starts her phone conversation with Rebecca Scott. However, they place this at a point that I cannot identify. You think it is Clifton Park Road. But it is way off her route from Tesco Express to her home. How can the journalists have known where she was physically when the call initiated? There is a theoretical possibility that the cell mast the police traced the call to was located there, but on 23 December the police were still busy looking for CCTV and sifting rubbish to do clever stuff like tracking her mobile phone.

I think that, uncharacteristcally, you are following a wild goose chase with this.

Offline [...]

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2017, 09:55:37 AM »
This is a Transcript from the video... I like to transcribe incase it disappears: DCI Phil Jones:

The Investigation into the death of 25 yr old Joanna Yeates is now a Murder Inquiry.... And I'm leading that Murder Investigation... As you know the Post Mortem Examination has taken Longer than usual.. because of the FROZEN Condition of her body..

The Pathologist completed his examination last night and concluded.. That the cause of her death was compression of the neck...Otherwise Strangulation... As a result of the findings of The Post Mortem we believe that Joanna's body has been in the roadside verge of Longwood Lane Failaland for Several Days....Until being discovered on Christmas Morning...

I'm keen to hear from anybody who saw anything or anyone acting suspiciously in the Longwood Lane area.... Particularly near the entrance od Durford Quarry over the last week... But in particular the weekend.. Friday 17th... Sunday 19th December...

This was the weekend when we experienced heavy snow in the area ...

Today we are continuing our meticulous search of the area which Joanna was found... In order make sure we capture any potential Evidence that may be there....

There are a number of other lines of inquiry we are pursuing one of these is inevitably going to be, how Joanna got from her home in Clifton... To Longwood Lane, which is about 3 miles away...

This means we will be looking at possible routes that could have been taken to get too and from those locations....

However this is just one of the number of routes that could have been tken and we need to make sure we cover every possibility...

Another line of Inquiry we are following up concerns the night of her diappearance.....We know that she had been in The Bristol RamPub on Park Street with work collegues...

We Know that she left the pub at 8:00pm on Friday December 17th and on her way home stopped at Waitrose on the  Clifton Triangle.... We also know that she went to the Bargain Booze shop and Tesco Express Store in Regent Street Clifton.. where she bought a Pizza... leaving that store at 8:30pm...

We believe she then returned to her ground floor flat in Canygne Road Clifton.... because her keys, purse and bankcards were still there together with  reciept from tesco's store ...

At The time she would have arrived home at approxamatley 8:45pm... There were other Pedestrians and vehicles in Canygne Road at that time and we would like anyone in the area to come forward......

Somebody out there does know what happened to Joanna ....
Somebody out there is holding that vital piece of information we need to help provide Joanna's family with the answers they need and want... We know some of her last movements on Friday 17th... We know where and when she was found... we know how she died... What we have to do next.. find out why she was killed and who is responsible

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8228069/Murder-investigation-launched-as-post-mortem-reveals-Joanna-Yeates-was-strangled.html

Was trying to embed the video....

Offline [...]

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2017, 10:46:12 AM »
The Pathologist completed his examination last night and concluded.. That the cause of her death was compression of the neck...Otherwise Strangulation... As a result of the findings of The Post Mortem we believe that Joanna's body has been in the roadside verge of Longwood Lane Failaland for Several Days....Until being discovered on Christmas Morning...

I'm keen to hear from anybody who saw anything or anyone acting suspiciously in the Longwood Lane area.... Particularly near the entrance od Durford Quarry over the last week... But in particular the weekend.. Friday 17th... Sunday 19th December...

From the above post of mine:on page 3

So DCI Phil Jones is saying several days.... anyone seen in the last week.... He knows (IMO) that she wasn't lying on the Lane all that time....

He says between 17th Dec and 19th Dec... So he believes at anytime on that weekend she could have been deposited... (IMO)...That has to do with the SNOW... they originally went with Saturday the 18th.. so how many days had she actually been lain there??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=856uPophiLM

Today we are continuing our meticulous search of the area which Joanna was found... In order make sure we capture any potential Evidence that may be there....

Well we know that isn't accurate as Mark Williams, Thomas video stated ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDg4eHHqmmA

We Know that she left the pub at 8:00pm on Friday December 17th and on her way home stopped at Waitrose on the  Clifton Triangle.... We also know that she went to the Bargain Booze shop and Tesco Express Store in Regent Street Clifton.. where she bought a Pizza... leaving that store at 8:30pm...

Now this bugs me... On many occasions they state that she was seen leaving Tesco's at 8:30pm.. yet the Tesco's CCTV says Nearer 8:40pm....

I don't believe it's the correct time on the Tesco's video... I posted before I believed that the TimeStamp and other info on the CCTV had been changed (IMO)..

I do believe it was 8:30pm in Tesco's and then she rang Rebecca Yeates when she left... and spoke to her for the 15 mins she first stated!!

The receipt would have the time on it.... and was never produced... I'd like a picture of the receipt please...

And if she is a person who keeps receipts, where is her Bargain Booze receipt???

At The time she would have arrived home at approxamatley 8:45pm... There were other Pedestrians and vehicles in Canygne Road at that time and we would like anyone in the area to come forward......

Where's the CCTV you must have viewed to know that people were in the street???

Do they know the time of her arrival home because of her returning the text saying she was at home on her tod??

She turned on the oven to bake.
She phoned several male friends and told how she was bored.
She texted Samuel Ashcroft:
“Where are you this fine eve?”
His reply was “Home- sorry”.
She then texted Peter: “Where are you?”
Peter replied “On my way to a wedding. Where are you?”
She replied: “At home- on my todd”.
She texted a third male friend.

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline John

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2017, 04:29:18 PM »
This is going to be difficult,... I'm trying to identify where she rang Rebecca Scott... so lots of photo's

The screen shots show her journey from the ram pub to tesco's ..she goes some where else then walks back to tesco's it looks like... tell me if I am mistaken...

You can say the media get things wrong... But who gave them the info so they could make the map?? They had to be told something very early on....

I always found the Rebecca Scott phone call interesting... because they have changed things about the length of time it was ...

And I could never understand.. How she could talk to Joanna Yeates for 15 mins .. if she was supposed to be in Tesco Express at 8:37pm

But she could have talked to her for 15 minutes if Joanna Yeates went back to Tesco's express on regent street!!!!

Did she arrange for someone to come around to the house that evening????

Watch the video from about 1:50

Now I'm the first to admit I'm not up to speed on all the details of this case but that circuitous route north strikes me as odd for a pedestrian keen to get home.

It would be helpful if we had a map showing the actual route (or as close as you can get) she took to get home from the pub.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 04:33:07 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2017, 04:32:59 PM »

I agree with you that she spent time with someone whose existence has not been revealed. However, I don't support your conclusions. Unlike her colleagues at the Ram pub, she had not had a heavy lunch to tide her over, so I believe she left the pub mainly because she was hungry, and wanted company for dinner. I think her 4th attempt, made while she was in Bargain Booze, succeeded, and that is why she bought a 2nd bottle of cider there, and then went into Tesco Express for the pizza. As the pizza carton was not found, I believe she and the unknown friend ate it not in Jo's flat, but at the friend's place, a short time after she left Tesco Express.

I don't know why the police should wish to conceal the existence of this 4th friend
, but since they did so, the relationship may have been less innocent than they want us to believe. Nor do I know why the police wish to conceal the nature of the contents of the black bag, but since they did so, I assume they were less innocent than they want us to believe, and possibly even something she bought in Waitrose.

The police were criticised while Joanna was still missing, for merely inviting private owners of CCTV in Canynge Road to hand in any recordings from the weekend in question that these owners had and thought might help! There is no doubt that Det Sup Mark Saunders was being evasive about what CCTV he had. I believe the police were anxious even then to avoid the identities of certain persons from being exposed by CCTV, and these may be the same persons who CJ may have identified positively in his still-unpublished 2nd witness statement.

An interesting proposition, I'm intrigued.  Maybe you can pm me with your thoughts?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 12:19:10 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Leonora

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2017, 06:51:37 PM »
Now I'm the first to admit I'm not up to speed on all the details of this case but that circuitous route north strikes me as odd for a pedestrian keen to get home.

It would be helpful if we had a map showing the actual route (or as close as you can get) she took to get home from the pub.
This link to the BBC includes a map showing the route that Joanna allegedly took after leaving the Ram pub on 17th December 2010.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-12109085

The three shops that all sources agree she visited on her way - Waitrose, Bargain Booze and Tesco Express - are all marked on it, together with the timings. The timings are not inconsistent with the texts she sent - each of which was confirmed by a witness statement from the corresponding recipient read out in court. She also telephoned her friend in Swansea, Rebecca Scott, who testified in person to the timing of this call in court.

However, the news report from Channel 4, transmitted on the same date as the pizza appeal, puts Joanna at an unspecified point way off her homeward route at the time she made this call to Rebecca. This was either an error on the part of Channel 4, or deliberate misinformation distributed by the police at the time when that particular TV station chose to create their map.

There is no evidence that Joanna arrived home at the time when the police wanted us to believe she did. For the reasons I have posted, I think her purchase of a pizza was a last-minute decision, made only because she had made an agreement with an unknown 4th person to eat at that person's home. She could have bought a pizza in Waitrose, but she was hoping that one of the three men she texted would agree to eat out with her. I challenge anyone to dispute that she was hungry, and that it was the absence of bar food at the Ram pub that motivated her to leave before her colleagues.

It is only after this thread was started that I accepted the possiblity that Joanna's whole route may have been fabricated using CCTV video clips of Joanna captured on different dates, and tampered with. I don't know why anyone would do this. However, it would explain the problem of the black bag, which was also featured in the reconstruction filmed for "Crimewatch" a week before Vincent Tabak was arrested. The police refused to say what was in the black bag she is seen carrying. It may not be its contents that were in any way suspicious, but the fact that it was missing from one of the clips and was being carried in different ways in the other two.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 12:11:44 PM by John »