Author Topic: The Earlier Reports Made about the case  (Read 44819 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Earlier Reports Made about the case
« Reply #195 on: July 24, 2017, 09:04:38 PM »
What is the same Forensic Officer doing at the other side of the building ????

Shouldn't be at two different locations.... thought they kept each location seperate ????

Another forensic Officer on other side of building has Black Item in her hand ????

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Leonora

« Reply #196 on: July 26, 2017, 09:19:39 PM »
Somebody please tell me where are the pictures of Dr Vincent Tabak's car being removed from Aberdeen Road.. You are not telling me  that no journalists were aware that this arrest was happening.... So where are the photo's of the recovery truck removing Dr Vincent Tabak's Car from anywhere ?????

When they arrest CJ... we see that they remove 2 cars... we even get to see what cars and jeeps that Peter Stanley the next door neighbour owns...

Yet... We never see Dr Vincent Tabak's car being removed... or any pictures of the car Joanna Yeates was said to have owned either.....

The 2 most important cars in the case and nothing on one of them and 2 pathetic photo's of the other one.... No image to put Dr Vincent Tabak's car at ASDA Car Park.....  No day light image on any other day of Dr Vincent Tabak behind the wheel of this illusive car.....

No image of him and Tanja in the Car..... They ate burgers in the car on the way home... But was that a Taxi????

The bike riding is possible of course... but I think that the story is needed to give us  The Bike Cover (IMO)...  The way in which he was supposed to have transported Joanna Yeates to avoid contamination....

Give me some concrete pictures of Dr Vincent Tabak driving THAT car.... because whether he says on the stand or not makes no difference... I believe thats a story.... So where is The Renault Megane Reg Number: RY51 RDU parked in ASDA... on any road near Longwood Lane....On any road in Bedminster... On any road going to The Airport..... On any road in Bristol on Friday 17th December 2010...

Is the car a story too?????   I have looked up that reg... only info I have ever managed to find is that it was Registered between 2001/2002 and that it had 2 owners... for all anyone knows that REG could have been a right off long ago...!!!  So many magic tricks have been used in this case that idea wouldn't surprise me in the slightest....
This is very important. Yes it has to be a story, since none of the Prosecution witnesses actually testified that this was the car registered to Tanja Morson. Lindsay Lennen did testify that blood and DNA were found in the car used by Vincent Tabak, but she didn't state that she herself was able to link the car in which these forensic results had been found to the defendant. Tanja Morson could have testified to say, Yes, that is the car, but she didn't. (She didn't even testify that she went to a works party that evening, nor that Dyson held a party for their staff that evening.) Even a clerk from the DVLA could have testified to that effect, but so great was the CPS's contempt for the intelligence of the jury that they didn't bother to pay the clerk's train fare from Swansea. Presumably they had spent all the budget on packing cases.

I am tempted to suggest that Tanja actually drove a Dyson Dinky, or possibly the Peugeot being hoisted up by police allegedly to investigate the drain underneath. I suspect that the real killer tipped the police off that the blood and DNA they wanted could be found in a certain Renault Megane whose owner just happened to have a solid alibi for the entire period.

Offline [...]

« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2017, 08:32:01 AM »
These images of the man with the sock.....   Now it's a crime scene... No-one is supposed to be on the property..

Happily walking with the Policeman from the main house.....  I have a theory.... 
The only people who were ever allowed on the premises at 44, Canygne Road were the residents....

So is our old man who handed in the sock possibly...  Geoffrey Hardyman or is it Geoffrey Peter Rendell?? Remember this is the 5th January 2011 and earlier I believe that Geoffrey Peter Rendll was away ... So is this an image of Geoffrey Hardyman... The very same Geoffrey Hardyman who told the newspapers he was ill in bed... The very same Geoffrey Hardyman who gave a witness statement in court, which was no use to man nor beast!! Or had Geoffrey Peter Rendell returned to the premises??

Another point... Where was Maria Esther Clark??? We never see her.... We've never seen her.. As I have said her name maybe on the door but did she live there??

And if she didn't live there were there others that lived in the flat?? If image 3 isn't Dr Vincent Tabak... then is it possibly some other tenants... We have to consider that the media only ever go on about CJ's tenants... well was there other tenants in the house ??

And was Dr Vincent Tabak CJ's tenant??? He may have rented the house, but was he CJ's Tenant?? Everything is worth questioning about this property I believe ....

If I am having trouble establishing the layout of this property and questioning whether Dr Vincent Tabak lived around the back of the building... You then have 4 options:..

(A): Dr Vincent Tabak lived at the back of the building

(B): Dr Vincent Tabak had another entrance to his Flat from inside the main house

(C): Dr Vincent Tabak wasn't CJ's tenant

(D): CJ doesn't own the flat at the back of the building!!

(D): would make more sense in away.... CJ gives the Police the keys to the flats that he owns... And we see the police in and out of the main building all the time... But we never see them at the back of the building doing their Forensics....

So my question is... Did CJ own the Flat at the back of the building?? And I'm not sure he did....

I'll reply to how i think he possibly didn't in my next post....

Back to the Old Man at 44 Canygne Road..

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/video/exterior-shots-man-handing-a-police-officer-grey-sock-man-news-footage/456732193

We have the video of him popping the sock into an Evidence bag....  Now why allow him to do that???  Then we have the photographs of him actually on the drive....

Well the only reason I believe it to be possible is like I have said ... He's a resident....

Image 1:... Is Man who handed Grey sock

Image 2:... Denise spence  entering 44 Canygne Road.. (owner of a flat there)

So if we have these people allowed on the land of Canygne Road... Then I will still say that  Image 3... Is Dr Vincent Tabak returning to pick his things up.... Or another tenant altogether ...

And of course Image 4 is CJ:.... We have nearly accounted for all of the residents at 44 Canygne Road... And I believe it is extremely important that we do...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2017, 09:21:09 AM »
Well, they had all that tarpaulin up at the back of the building, so something was going on there. We have never been told exactly what.

I am not sure about this, but I think CJ did hold spare keys to all the flats, as he managed the building-------but I could be wrong.

Offline nina

« Reply #199 on: July 30, 2017, 10:23:28 AM »
Don't you think that the tarpaulin could have been put up to stop the press intrusion? The press was everywhere.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #200 on: July 30, 2017, 01:47:38 PM »
Don't you think that the tarpaulin could have been put up to stop the press intrusion? The press was everywhere.

You could be right, I suppose. Who knows?

Offline nina

« Reply #201 on: July 30, 2017, 02:51:32 PM »
Nine, I have seen this man in the Village so my guess would be that he is a resident, all are owner occupiers. Either Randle or Hardyman, the other two being women.

Clark has no 44 listed as a correspondence address, but again my guess would be that she lives/lived there.

Image 3 looks like police to me, dark hair and jeans.

Offline [...]

« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2017, 02:59:31 PM »
My heads about to explode... But I'm nearly getting there as to who owned the basements flats ... and who owns what today....

I've been sat here for hours trying to work it out... And what you need to know is when the ownership of the properties started...

And i do believe I have found it.....  I'll post as soon as I have finished working it all out....

Could turn out to be CJ... is owner of basement Flats... But I am not so sure he owned both....

Offline nina

« Reply #203 on: July 30, 2017, 03:10:27 PM »
My heads about to explode... But I'm nearly getting there as to who owned the basements flats ... and who owns what today....

I've been sat here for hours trying to work it out... And what you need to know is when the ownership of the properties started...

And i do believe I have found it.....  I'll post as soon as I have finished working it all out....

Could turn out to be CJ... is owner of basement Flats... But I am not so sure he owned both....

Local knowledge, not just me, knows that Chris Jefferies owned/owns both basement flats plus No.3 by the front door with the bay window.

Why does this matter? Chris Jefferies no longer lives at no.44 and also no.6 (which he did not own) has since been sold, but none of this matters does it? Or again am I missing something.

Sorry your head is about to explode!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #204 on: July 30, 2017, 04:49:29 PM »
How do you know for sure that CJ owned both basement flats and flat 3 by the main door???

What local knowledge may assume and what a resident may know are two different things.....

So who owns the other flats ????

And as for No: 6... do you mean flat 6....

Which flat did CJ live in.... in 2010 Nina??

Offline nina

« Reply #205 on: July 30, 2017, 05:15:28 PM »
Well if you're a local resident you just tend to know little things. Like Mrs Blogs at number ? is disabled and needs help with shopping. Chris Jefferies was eccentric and does own the basements and did live in the main house.

All of the people at number 44 seem to have worked as teachers for Clifton College and the then Clifton Girls High School, now one with the boy's college. Like a lot of owner occupiers they set up a Management Company for no 44. Just key in any of their names and it will tell you this. Plus they all seem to be around the same age late 60's to 80's and all retired teachers. So I would feel safe to assume that each surname owns their flat. Chris Jefferies being the only one to buy the basement flats and to let them out.

Sorry yes I did mean Flat 6. Would still like to know what this has to do with the fact that you think VT has had a raw deal re: trial. Don't see where you're going with this.

Offline [...]

« Reply #206 on: July 30, 2017, 05:30:52 PM »
Well if you're a local resident you just tend to know little things. Like Mrs Blogs at number ? is disabled and needs help with shopping. Chris Jefferies was eccentric and does own the basements and did live in the main house.

All of the people at number 44 seem to have worked as teachers for Clifton College and the then Clifton Girls High School, now one with the boy's college. Like a lot of owner occupiers they set up a Management Company for no 44. Just key in any of their names and it will tell you this. Plus they all seem to be around the same age late 60's to 80's and all retired teachers. So I would feel safe to assume that each surname owns their flat. Chris Jefferies being the only one to buy the basement flats and to let them out.

Sorry yes I did mean Flat 6. Would still like to know what this has to do with the fact that you think VT has had a raw deal re: trial. Don't see where you're going with this.

Establishing ownership I believe is Important.... For many reasons.... And as for Surnames on Door Plates... I am not assuming anything from that... And when I have finished working it out i will explain....

You are definatley sure CJ... lived in Flat 6 and didn't own flat 6... because I think I know why and how this all comes together ....

Offline nina

« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2017, 05:44:03 PM »
No Chris Jefferies had nothing to do with Flat 6, it just happens to be above his old flat.

Offline [...]

« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2017, 06:25:45 PM »
No Chris Jefferies had nothing to do with Flat 6, it just happens to be above his old flat.

Local knowledge, not just me, knows that Chris Jefferies owned/owns both basement flats plus No.3 by the front door with the bay window.

Why does this matter? Chris Jefferies no longer lives at no.44 and also no.6 (which he did not own) has since been sold, but none of this matters does it? Or again am I missing something.

Sorry your head is about to explode!!

These are two statements from you.......

Did CJ every live in flat 6 ... notice I didn't say own...which your first statement suggests he lived there .... Or are you confused or trying to confuse me... ?

Ok Nina... please tell me who lives in which flat now....  name and number please.... I know CJ isn't living there as you pointed out.... But I would like to know which of the following names are for which flat in the main house: I have made an educated guess...  Correct me where I am mistaken.....  Because my workings out are still need for Dr Vincent Tabak...

CJ..... 5

Hardyman 7

Rendle 6

Spence 4

Clark 3

Which flat takes up the whole of a floor ??

Or Does one or more of the flats own part of another level??

I am positive that Flat 2 has access out from the main house....  This Point is important.... because I believe that it is Flat 2 and Flat 3 are the crux of what point I will eventually make.....

If you don't mind Nina ...another question.... what number flats are on which level??

Also ... when did the rearranging of the numbers of the flats happen??? Or are the flats actually numbered??? because everyone literally collects their mail from the main entrance...

I believe the numbering of the flats started once, the basement flat was split into 2....

So are the other flats numbered ??? or do they just have the owners name on them or are they named Flat A... etc..

Offline nina

« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2017, 07:19:59 PM »
These are two statements from you.......

Did CJ every live in flat 6 ... notice I didn't say own...which your first statement suggests he lived there .... Or are you confused or trying to confuse me... ?

Ok Nina... please tell me who lives in which flat now....  name and number please.... I know CJ isn't living there as you pointed out.... But I would like to know which of the following names are for which flat in the main house: I have made an educated guess...  Correct me where I am mistaken.....  Because my workings out are still need for Dr Vincent Tabak...

CJ..... 5

Hardyman 7

Rendle 6

Spence 4

Clark 3

Which flat takes up the whole of a floor ??

Or Does one or more of the flats own part of another level??

I am positive that Flat 2 has access out from the main house....  This Point is important.... because I believe that it is Flat 2 and Flat 3 are the crux of what point I will eventually make.....

If you don't mind Nina ...another question.... what number flats are on which level??

Also ... when did the rearranging of the numbers of the flats happen??? Or are the flats actually numbered??? because everyone literally collects their mail from the main entrance...

I believe the numbering of the flats started once, the basement flat was split into 2....

So are the other flats numbered ??? or do they just have the owners name on them or are they named Flat A... etc..

Chris Jefferies to my knowledge has never lived in any flat but Flat 3. It was only when he inherited from his mother or aunt that he bought the basements as they became available. It was a tad before my time so I don't know whether he bought them together or one at a time.

Chris Jefferies lived in Flat 3 the one with the large bay window by the front door. So logic says that the window to the right of the door is Flat 4. I've always had the impression that the top floor was all one flat. Flat 6 is above Flat 3. Those two have been sold since 2010 but both parties still remain active directors of the management company for no.44.

You can put whatever number or letter on your door so long as the house remains no.44 on the outside. So how it is numbered you can only guess. I'm certainly not walking up and taking a look at the door plate!!