Author Topic: Deviant: Jeremy Bamber And The White House Farm Murders by Paul Harrison  (Read 26069 times)

Offline John

Strange how PH described the 'anonymous' letter/envelope to the Scottish Express eg produced on a typewriter and postmarked Essex. 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/524489/Mass-killer-Jeremy-Bamber-s-threat-to-Scots-author-Harrison

Yet with the "smoking gun" letter, also sent anonymously, we get no such description  &%+((£ 

I see your gay crush on me has passed puglove.  I really, really wanted to explore my bi-curiosity with you  8)><(

It is all so very convenient, I wonder how many of these authors other books are filled with this nonsense?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 11:31:44 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Imo PH's book is of such poor quality I struggle to take any of it seriously.  It seems to me typical lazy bloke syndrome where he has penned conversations with self along the lines of Mike's 'he says, I says', agent Z etc etc but PH has dressed them up as 'interviews' and 'anonymous letters'.

Throughout PH's book he constantly rants about JB eg is manipulative etc, etc.  A good author of true-crime surely keeps his/her opinions to themselves and just presents the reader with the known facts etc?   

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 11:24:40 AM by John »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

Imo PH's book is of such poor quality I struggle to take any of it seriously.  It seems to me typical lazy bloke syndrome where he has penned conversations with self along the lines of Mike's 'he says, I says', agent Z etc etc but PH has dressed them up as 'interviews' and 'anonymous letters'.

Throughout PH's book he constantly rants about JB eg is manipulative etc, etc.  A good author of true-crime surely keeps his/her opinions to themselves and just presents the reader with the known facts etc?

But we want closure, once and for all.  It's about time some authors made their real views known, because I'm sick of reading books on this case that are non-commital.

There are many instances where Bamber has changed his story over the years and show that he is definitely manipulative, so why not say so?

A typical example is one where the leading players were gathered at Bourtree cottage and Colin Caffell asked Bamber about Nevill's phone call. I don't have the exact wording to hand now, but Bamber claimed in front of all those present that his dad was already hurt/injured at that point - "I really felt that", he said.  Fast forward thirty years and in correspondence with Paul Harrison, Bamber now says that Nevill didn't sound as if he was hurt on the phone, simply because his original story doesn't fit with no blood being present on the telephone in the CS photos.

Jeremy Bamber is a pathological liar and that needs to be stated to counteract all the nonsense spouted his delusional supporters.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

But we want closure, once and for all.  It's about time some authors made their real views known, because I'm sick of reading books on this case that are non-commital.

There are many instances where Bamber has changed his story over the years and show that he is definitely manipulative, so why not say so?

A typical example is one where the leading players were gathered at Bourtree cottage and Colin Caffell asked Bamber about Nevill's phone call. I don't have the exact wording to hand now, but Bamber claimed in front of all those present that his dad was already hurt/injured at that point - "I really felt that", he said.  Fast forward thirty years and in correspondence with Paul Harrison, Bamber now says that Nevill didn't sound as if he was hurt on the phone, simply because his original story doesn't fit with no blood being present on the telephone in the CS photos.

Jeremy Bamber is a pathological liar and that needs to be stated to counteract all the nonsense spouted his delusional supporters.

We've always had closure, Myster. With all respect to Holly, the tiny band of Bamber supporters have been so crazy, fixated and outlandish, they've demolished any tiny shred of credibility Bamber hoped to find while he dredged through his piles of paper.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Life is full of unknowns eg the origin of life itself! 

I don't see how authors expressing an opinion on guilt or innocence provides any sort of closure of conclusion?  Authors are authors not forensic scientists.  None are prepared to put their money where their mouth is and fund new tests etc which might provide closure/conclusion?  How is poring over data that is some 3 decades old going to change anything?  Science and technology moves on at a rapid pace; this case is still firmly rooted in the dark ages.   PH ranting and making all sorts of derogatory comments about JB and those that believe he might be a MoJ is not constructive.  PH's contact with JB has been limited to correspondence only?  Certainly they haven't met face-to-face and I don't believe even spoken on the phone. Other than exchanging one light-hearted post on this forum I haven't had any other contact with PH whatsoever and I have no desire to.  He seems to want to label anyone who believes JB might be a MoJ into a category: "disciple", "Jeremy's desperate and lonely housewives club", or a "cyber bully" and no doubt I feature somewhere amongst that lot!

I wonder how PH viewed the families/supporters of long running MoJ's such as Stefan Kiszko, Stephen Downing, Sally Clark, Guildford Four, Maguire Seven, Birmingham Six?

There are many instances where many have changed their story!  Ranging from JM's testimony to the relatives account as to when, where and how the silencer was found and subsequently handled to PC's West timing of the phone call.

DS Jones lied to JB during his police interviews which I consider manipulation. 

If JB is innocent he will be as much in the dark as the next person and has no doubt done what we all do ie try to fit the pieces of the puzzle together.  In any event I thought CC was unsure whether JB did in fact say he thought NB sounded injured when he supposedly made the call to JB?  I don't believe its in any of the early witness statements? 

I don't believe there's any evidence that JB has lied or as PH would say told "deliberate lies"!  No doubt JB has been mistaken and wrong on aspects of the case but that's different to lying?

AE provided a 3 page WS on aspects of the case where she was mistaken or wrong:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3169.msg118117#msg118117

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

Only one person knows for sure the exact sequence of events that occurred at White House Farm on the morning of the murders and as it stands at the moment he isn't for telling.  However, this could change thus the move to another prison.  Watch this space!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:58:30 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline puglove

Re: Deviant: Jeremy Bamber And The White House Farm Murders by Paul Harrison
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2015, 07:59:09 AM »
Talking of reviews....PH has made a bit of a tit of himself on Amazon.   8(8-))
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:57:52 PM by John »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2015, 12:05:56 PM »
Talking of reviews....PH has made a bit of a tit of himself on Amazon.   8(8-))

Marko Polo...another nom de plume, tit will do it for me  @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2015, 12:30:06 PM »
Marko Polo...another nom de plume, tit will do it for me  @)(++(*

I wouldn't mind betting we will soon see reviews from Angel, George and Sherlock his 3 German Sheps that he always makes ref to in his books (Deviant = page 21)  @)(++(*

He is always keen to let everyone know he lives on a sparsely populated island surrounded by 3 German Sheps.  Clearly the mark of a real man!

Offline John

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2015, 01:00:59 PM »
I wouldn't mind betting we will soon see reviews from Angel, George and Sherlock his 3 German Sheps that he always makes ref to in his books (Deviant = page 21)  @)(++(*

He is always keen to let everyone know he lives on a sparsely populated island surrounded by 3 German Sheps.  Clearly the mark of a real man!

I take it you aren't overly impressed by his writings Holly?   8)--))
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 07:30:54 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2015, 05:34:53 PM »
I take it you aren't overly impressed by his writings Holly?   8)--))

Correct and all based on my posts in this thread criticising the content. 

Offline John

« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2015, 07:30:43 PM »
Correct and all based on my posts in this thread criticising the content.

I must admit I have never been a book reader but this author has far from impressed me by his conduct on here and on blue.

Offline Myster

Fantasist Extraordinaire... or the man who died twice.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3vedv/paul-harrison-fraud

https://video.vice.com/en_uk/video/10-questions-you-always-wanted-to-ask-a-serial-killer-profiler/5a954d7af1cdb3581a038311?popular=1

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/16700784.brought-to-book-the-man-whos-meant-to-be-dead/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9490896/phoney-serial-killer-expert-deceiving-fans-yorkshire-ripper/

It appears that Paul Harrison was up to his repetitive disappearing trick when, out of the blue, I received the attached email in June 2014, purporting to have been sent by his business partner, John Scott (even though the sender identifies himself as "Paul")...

What I would also like to know is when, where and for what reason this photo was taken...

Offline Myster

« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 07:33:20 AM by Myster »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2023, 05:32:05 PM »
Robin Perrie and David Wilson on Paul Harrison (October, 2023)...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24345202/robin-perrie-exposed-serial-killer-expert-paul-harrison-fraud/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0gh5gqx/david-wilsons-crime-files-series-4-scams-and-scandals-3-imposters

Sohom Das and his projections .

“He wanted to form this identity as a media expert and continued his web of deceit until he was found out.

“It was almost like an addiction for him”
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation