Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 853097 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #16995 on: November 11, 2022, 01:32:31 PM »
This doesn't cover the several other incidents that happened some years earlier when nothing was done at all.

Absolutely correct and nothing exemplifies that more than the handling of the disappearances of two little girls from adjacent villages a short time apart from each other.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #16996 on: November 11, 2022, 02:30:43 PM »
Absolutely correct and nothing exemplifies that more than the handling of the disappearances of two little girls from adjacent villages a short time apart from each other.

There are times when this nearly defeats me.  But only in terms of the campaign against The McCanns.  I simply don't understand what motivates these people.  I can only assume that something awful must have happened to them.  For which I would be very sad.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16997 on: November 11, 2022, 02:58:59 PM »
Good as a defence as any.

The time that some of these crimes are supposed to have happened I was in prison.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-suspects-rambling-prison-28461839
You'd think this is something that the prosecutor might have checked before pressing charges.  I smell desperation on the part of CB....
If a fox said it was a chicken, would you put it in a hen house?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #16998 on: November 11, 2022, 04:29:28 PM »
Wolters' recent press statement, but the naysayers are out in force as usual...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11416251/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-says-German-police-trying-frame-crimes.html

The people commenting on that article are delusional. Wolters has solved the case. Only idiots could have any doubt about the concrete evidence.
Free Martin Brueckner

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #16999 on: November 21, 2022, 11:33:45 AM »
Get back to me when they prove it.

Shouldn't be much longer now.......

A wise man once wrote.
Free Martin Brueckner

Offline Anthro

« Reply #17000 on: November 28, 2022, 06:40:45 PM »
This today. And, a comment from a well-informed German poster on Websleuths:

“Seems like the court in Braunschweig had enough time to examine the files from the latest charges. After it issued the arrest warrant it seems to be very likely, that the court is going to open the trial against CB as well”.

https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/madeleine-maddie-mccann-haftbefehl-gegen-christian-b-wegen-weiterer-sexualstraftaten-erlassen-a-73e3e5f9-5a57-4a38-978d-5e49816676be

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #17001 on: November 28, 2022, 08:07:02 PM »
This today. And, a comment from a well-informed German poster on Websleuths:

“Seems like the court in Braunschweig had enough time to examine the files from the latest charges. After it issued the arrest warrant it seems to be very likely, that the court is going to open the trial against CB as well”.

https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/madeleine-maddie-mccann-haftbefehl-gegen-christian-b-wegen-weiterer-sexualstraftaten-erlassen-a-73e3e5f9-5a57-4a38-978d-5e49816676be

The Braunschweig court has said a decision on whether to send the case to trial — a necessary step in the German legal process — is still pending. Due to its calendar of other cases, the opening of any trial cannot be expected before next year, it said.
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/new-arrest-warrant-issued-mccann-suspect-cases-94097977
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anthro

« Reply #17002 on: November 28, 2022, 08:59:20 PM »
The Braunschweig court has said a decision on whether to send the case to trial — a necessary step in the German legal process — is still pending. Due to its calendar of other cases, the opening of any trial cannot be expected before next year, it said.
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/new-arrest-warrant-issued-mccann-suspect-cases-94097977
A formality, I think.

Offline barrier

« Reply #17003 on: November 28, 2022, 09:22:54 PM »
They now need to extradite him, thought that legal obstacle had already been dealt with.

E unum pluribus

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17006 on: December 31, 2022, 08:59:09 AM »
The implication the Sun seem to be making is that the lack of a Christmas message this year means the McCanns have finally accepted that Madeleine is dead and that CB is likely responsible.  That’s the impression I got from their article anyway, no doubt impressions will vary, with the most ardent sceptic interpreting it as either utter ingratitude on the McCanns’ part towards their supporters  or terror that they know the police are finally on to them.  Personally I think my interpretation is the most plausible and likely.

Offline barrier

« Reply #17007 on: December 31, 2022, 09:45:35 AM »

E unum pluribus

Offline barrier

« Reply #17008 on: December 31, 2022, 09:46:21 AM »
The implication the Sun seem to be making is that the lack of a Christmas message this year means the McCanns have finally accepted that Madeleine is dead and that CB is likely responsible.  That’s the impression I got from their article anyway, no doubt impressions will vary, with the most ardent sceptic interpreting it as either utter ingratitude on the McCanns’ part towards their supporters  or terror that they know the police are finally on to them.  Personally I think my interpretation is the most plausible and likely.

Truth be told the poor girl was dead before the world knew her name.

E unum pluribus

Online Eleanor

« Reply #17009 on: December 31, 2022, 09:47:48 AM »

But their terror of being found out will no doubt be the most interesting.