Author Topic: The Find Madeleine website, Tannerman & the e-fits  (Read 72664 times)

Redblossom

Re: The Find Madeleine website, Tannerman & the e-fits
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2013, 12:16:01 AM »
Not me, but the official site does ! Let's hope DCI RW hasn't got the link to... Surfing there could give him naughty ideas..

LOL

Must admit DCI Redwood is a man you cant fathom, he has surprised me, what a wonderful quality for someone in that position...goodnight....

AnneGuedes

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2013, 12:31:10 AM »
LOL

Must admit DCI Redwood is a man you cant fathom, he has surprised me, what a wonderful quality for someone in that position...goodnight....
Sure, a wonderful quality for anyone.. GN !

Cariad

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 11:36:26 AM »
I don't understand what possible benefit there can be from not showing these E-fits? I can't get my head around it at all.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 11:45:00 AM »
I don't understand what possible benefit there can be from not showing these E-fits? I can't get my head around it at all.
Perhaps none of these e-fits is autonomous, isolating one of the other could have dangerous consequences.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2013, 01:47:40 PM »

I can and it's quite simple. The benefit of not displaying the efits yet still happily promoting Tannerman, Creepyman, Spottyman & Posh Spice is they don't really want Smithman to be found.

They already know with absolute certainty who Smithman really is & exactly what he was doing.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Cariad

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2013, 02:09:44 PM »
I can and it's quite simple. The benefit of not displaying the efits yet still happily promoting Tannerman, Creepyman, Spottyman & Posh Spice is they don't really want Smithman to be found.

They already know with absolute certainty who Smithman really is & exactly what he was doing.

If that's true though, removing the pictures just looks dodgy. The Smithman e-fits are out there now, they'd have been better just leaving them up. People would take less interest in them then.

This is just drawing attention to them by there absence!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2013, 02:15:33 PM »

Do you think SY have cottoned on yet or aren't they as smart as you

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2013, 02:15:58 PM »
If that's true though, removing the pictures just looks dodgy. The Smithman e-fits are out there now, they'd have been better just leaving them up. People would take less interest in them then.

This is just drawing attention to them by there absence!

There is absoloutely nothing suspicious about their actions.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2013, 02:19:14 PM »
Must admit one month offline for their shop and donate button is odd....in those circumstances...has someone told them soliciting donations and selling stuff is not quite kosher at the moment? because two police forces have an open invetigation? SO theydont need the money for private investigators or hotline numbers etc? How is that different to them having this a few weeks after Maddies disappearance whilst a police investigation was going on? how was it Ok then but not now ?

>@@(*&)

>@@(*&)

Its quite simple..they had no faith in the pj investigation but every faith in SY

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2013, 02:47:48 PM »
Really not keen on Smithman are they. I wonder why that might be.

It appears yet again that P.R is more important to them than actually finding their missing daughter

Why would PR be more important to the parents of a missing child than finding their child?

Lyall

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2013, 02:50:18 PM »
Its quite simple..they had no faith in the pj investigation but every faith in SY

Did they ask the Met for help in 2008, davel?

icabodcrane

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2013, 03:12:45 PM »

Then they must have faith in Scotland Yard's view that the e fit of the man the Smiths saw is of crucial importance to the investigation 

...  so why remove it from their official website  ?

Like  cariad,  I really cannot understand why the McCanns have done that   ...  I can think of no explanation at all    (  not even a cynical one  )   

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2013, 03:28:48 PM »
Why would PR be more important to the parents of a missing child than finding their child?

Self presevation.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2013, 03:53:44 PM »
Perhaps none of these e-fits is autonomous, isolating one of the other could have dangerous consequences.

What do you mean exactly by isolation, Anne?

Personally I feel that the two recent efits are more likely to have created confusion in the public rather than anything else.

Have we ever seen a case where two entirely different looking efits of the same person have been presented side by side, and always published as a pair?

What is the logic to this?

Wouldn't it have been an idea to release the efits one at a time, the second one to be released after a few months if there was insufficient response from the first?

Offline John

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2013, 04:34:29 PM »
What do you mean exactly by isolation, Anne?

Personally I feel that the two recent efits are more likely to have created confusion in the public rather than anything else.

Have we ever seen a case where two entirely different looking efits of the same person have been presented side by side, and always published as a pair?

What is the logic to this?

Wouldn't it have been an idea to release the efits one at a time, the second one to be released after a few months if there was insufficient response from the first?

My sentiments exactly SH.   Those two e-fits are atrocious considering they are supposed to be the same person.  It makes a mockery of the entire process.  The fact that not a single effective lead came out of the BBC Crimewatch effort speaks volumes.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.