Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Madeleine Mccann - Cutting Edge video - Tapas 9 Reconstruction  (Read 4240 times)

Offline sadie

The OFFICIAL Madeleine Mccann - Cutting Edge video - Tapas 9 Reconstruction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkc3C6csaHI

You will see that there are no abusive comments on this video.  No comments were allowed, unlike on the DonnyDarko one

Please Note:

This video has now been corrupted

Offline sadie

The OFFICIAL Madeleine Mccann - Cutting Edge video - Tapas 9 Reconstruction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkc3C6csaHI

You will see that there are no abusive comments on this video.  No comments were allowed, unlike on the DonnyDarko one

Please Note:

This video has now been corrupted

This is how The Watching Man looked on the pre corruption version

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/sitebuilderpictures/MadeleineWasHere1.jpg

Someone has fattened his image up on the original video now.   I wonder why?   By their corruption they seem to be pointing the finger at something they want to hide.

ie.   That the Watching Mans body is very like the body of Christian Brueckner.

Why would they wish to deceive us?   Maybe the video that I have posted will be returned to bonefide again, but I do wonder what else may have been changed?

In my opinion you could solve this case if all the corrupted video and text facts were checked collectvely, especially if all the lies were added to them.

Offline Myster

No-one is deceiving anyone!  Your untreated paranoia is kicking in again.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline sadie

No-one is deceiving anyone!  Your untreated paranoia is kicking in again.

Amazing how you are always around when FACTS get changed.   Show me the image on the video that co-responds to Nigels image of The Man standing Watching.  Put that image alongside Nigels image and give us the time that the image appears.

With your amazing abilities, computers especially, you can alter anything in a flash.  Please note that I am not saying that YOU are responsible for the changes I have shown coz I feel sure that others are able to do the changes as well.

Last night, immediately after posting above I went to the main Madeleine page to see that Spammy was on.  This was unusual as it was the middle of the night.   I immediately went to re-read my post and *The whole thread* had vanished.  Nowhere to be seen.    I saw that it had come back as I was signing out at about 4am.

I am not saying that Spammy is responsible either, but it makes me wonder.   Someone was interfereing with it.   And probably, from the timing, that person lives out West (USA?)

I am actually wondering why YOU ae getting so paranoid that you have to keep criticizing me, every way you can.   I feel sorry if the fact that I know more than you thought about you, along with other things that you may not know that I have found out, has given you Paranoia.   I have suffered intrusion in my life for 9+ years now, so I am used to the bullying and threats.   Threats that no-one on here knows about.   I am so used to it that I  take it more or less in my stride now, but it is tiresome

NOW MAN-UP AND STOP ANY BULLYING AND THREATS THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR, there's a good guy ...  8((()*/

Offline sadie

I am glad to see that skinny, hollowed out Man is back on the video.   Please may it stay there.

Offline Myster

I am actually wondering why YOU are getting so paranoid that you have to keep criticizing me, every way you can.   I feel sorry if the fact that I know more than you thought about you, along with other things that you may not know that I have found out, has given you Paranoia.   I have suffered intrusion in my life for 9+ years now, so I am used to the bullying and threats.   Threats that no-one on here knows about.   I am so used to it that I  take it more or less in my stride now, but it is tiresome

Utter BS as I've always come to expect, and I'll tell you WHAT is extremely tiresome... you posting claptrap about videos and images being deliberately altered, then correcting yourself and that everything is back as it was several posts later.

Mind your own and stop poking your nose into another person's private life and identity.

Nothing in the video has been modified, and in particular regarding the appearance/build of Brueckner's doppelganger stand-in, ever since it was first uploaded in 2013...

https://youtu.be/lkc3C6csaHI?t=129
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.