Author Topic: Discussion thread relating to Ann Eaton statements.  (Read 23129 times)

Offline John

Discussion thread relating to Ann Eaton statements.
« on: March 17, 2013, 04:53:37 PM »
There would appear to be some concern that Jeremy was more interested in flying off to New Zealand than taking part in the farm operations and especially in the harvest season.  Sort of puts an end to the grand  submission put forward that Jeremy loved farming and couldn't get enough of it.  As far as I can see the very opposite was true, he hated farming and couldn't get far enough away from it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 06:39:01 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

Re: Discussion thread relating to Ann Eaton statements.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 06:42:12 PM »
Isn't it also interesting how the camp shop just happened to burn down?  It would seem that a lot of things just happened out of the blue when Jeremy was around.  Camp shop burning down and nobody brought to account for it, camp office burgled and ransacked and again nobody brought to account until miss Mugford began to talk.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Outlook

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 06:50:20 PM »
Isn't it also interesting how the camp shop just happened to burn down?  It would seem that a lot of things just happened out of the blue when Jeremy was around.  Camp shop burning down and nobody brought to account for it, camp office burgled and ransacked and again nobody brought to account until miss Mugford began to talk.

Yes I noticed that.  It was so very convenient.  But that is often the case with building work.   8)-)))

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 06:59:23 PM »
It has always been implied on the blue forum that the semi in Goldhanger was bought for Jeremy so that also appears to be a misnomer if Ann is to be believed.  She states that it was occupied by a Kate Foakes and her husband who was one of the farmworkers at the time.  Reading between the lines it appears that one or more within the family got the shove from the farm so that Jeremy could come into the business.  Seems they weren't too happy about it?

Offline Myster

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 07:24:36 PM »

Strange how Ann Eaton stated twice that Jeremy didn't show any interest in guns, yet in July 1985 he told the Eatons that he wanted to buy a five-shot automatic 12 bore shotgun. Ann asked him what he wanted that for as he didn't shoot and he replied that he fancied himself as a country squire and thought he might get into shooting. That sounds ominous and suspicious just a week or two before the murders.

He didn't bat an eyelid when there were rabbits or vermin to be shot around the farm either and at trial Anthony Pargeter claimed that as far as marksmanship was concerned, there was very little difference between them.

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Milly

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 07:44:32 PM »
thank you for putting these up as i am not a member of the blue forum.   8@??)(

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 08:20:27 PM »

There are about 5 different statements in total and two by Peter as well but I don't want to swamp the forum by having too much up at the same time.  I have added another 10 pages for discussion.

Offline Myster

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 08:20:44 PM »

I second that...  8@??)( ... thank you again John.  8((()*/

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 08:42:20 PM »
When commenting about the office break-in and the spare key which was left in the letterbox at the camp site Ann mentions trying to get the key herself and states that only a child or someone with a thin arm could have reached it.   Julie Mugford?

Offline Myster

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 08:58:45 PM »
When commenting about the office break-in and the spare key which was left in the letterbox at the camp site Ann mentions trying to get the key herself and states that only a child or someone with a thin arm could have reached it.   Julie Mugford?

There are other ways and means, particularly if the key was magnetic or on a steel keyring. I retrieved a bunch of keys down a drain once with a strong magnet on a piece of string. Could he have used a magnet tied to a stick?

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2013, 10:27:43 PM »
Wasn't it a bit of a scream that Jeremy Bamber was tasked with installing an electronic surveillance system at the caravan site just 6 weeks before he murdered everyone.  If only they had known that he was the one who robbed the joint in the first place and trashed it to make it look like a burglar had done it.

He must have been pissing himself at that one!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 10:29:58 PM by John »

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2013, 10:39:38 PM »
Wasn't it a bit of a scream that Jeremy Bamber was tasked with installing an electronic surveillance system at the caravan site just 6 weeks before he murdered everyone.  If only they had known that he was the one who robbed the joint in the first place and trashed it to make it look like a burglar had done it.

John to be fair Ann had her suspicions didn't she??  She kept some things from Jeremy as a matter of course according to what she says in her statement.
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline John

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2013, 10:49:13 PM »

John to be fair Ann had her suspicions didn't she??  She kept some things from Jeremy as a matter of course according to what she says in her statement.

Definitely, I think Ann was suspicious of him from the very start and rightly so.  It is interesting that the date of the first statement made by Ann was 8th September 1985 which was before Julie broke the news about the Osea break-in.

It gets better, Jeremy even suggested to Ann that his new girlfriend Julie (who had just robbed the caravan park office with him) might be interested in working running the camp shop.   @)(++(*

You couldn't make it up if you tried!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 11:03:04 PM by John »

Offline Outlook

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2013, 11:29:30 PM »

There are about 5 different statements in total and two by Peter as well but I don't want to swamp the forum by having too much up at the same time.  I have added another 10 pages for discussion.
These documents are very valuable and go a long way to countering the lies and fantasy elsewhere.  They clarify so much for me.

Also I think these are not all available on "Blue" or if they are they are plagued with "reproduction difficulties."

Offline John

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2013, 11:29:35 PM »
Interesting too that Jeremy sought to discuss with Ann the possibility of buying Vaulty Manor Farm which was then rented by granny Mabel Speakman and with money the Bamber family hoped to get from the Church of England by relinquishing the tenancy to White House Farm. 

Jeremy let slip that the piece of land measuring approximately 50 acres between Little Totham and Tolleshunt Major and which more or less bordered the caravan park was going to be sold in order to refurbish the Vaulty Manor farmhouse.  This was land that Ann had persuaded Nevill to buy and when she found out that the land had actually been bought by aunty June she was furious.

She puts in her statement that after the meeting with Jeremy she went home and tore down all the wallpaper in the toilet!!   @)(++(*