Author Topic: Claims JB is a psychopath  (Read 22485 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Claims JB is a psychopath
« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2020, 11:23:24 AM »
And I find it strange that someone has 'liked' a post that is clearly factually incorrect.  Chambers is simply the name given to a building where barristers work out of.

Wrong.

Chambers is a ROOM where barristers confer with the judge.

No PUBLIC allowed.

What did you say Pete does? 8**8:/:

« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 11:25:26 AM by Ispywithmybigeye »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2020, 11:29:28 AM »
Another cite for you

Chambers is where BARRISTERS and JUDGES discuss cases in PRIVATE

[attachment deleted by admin]
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2020, 11:40:20 AM »
Wrong.

Chambers is a ROOM where barristers confer with the judge.

No PUBLIC allowed.

What did you say Pete does? 8**8:/:

You are referring to judges' chambers.  Wilkes was clearly referring to barristers' chambers and specifically those pertaining to JB's trial defence team namely Lawson and Rivlin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chambers_(law)
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2020, 12:49:02 PM »
You are referring to judges' chambers.  Wilkes was clearly referring to barristers' chambers and specifically those pertaining to JB's trial defence team namely Lawson and Rivlin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chambers_(law)

Whatever, does he say he met then there?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #169 on: June 20, 2020, 04:09:46 PM »
Whatever, does he say he met then there?

I think someone who was there told him all about it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #170 on: June 20, 2020, 04:48:03 PM »

Please say IN YOUR OPINION or post a cite.

Thank you.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #171 on: June 20, 2020, 05:17:16 PM »

Thank you.

Do you not think attaching "I think" to a post to be commensurate with it being one's own opinion?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2020, 05:32:17 PM »

Do you not think attaching "I think" to a post to be commensurate with it being one's own opinion?

I’ve said “I think” numerous times, then get asked for cites by you, especially

Offline APRIL

« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2020, 05:41:25 PM »
I’ve said “I think” numerous times, then get asked for cites by you, especially

"I THINK" that's an erroneous claim, Spy. As I rarely/never provide them, it wouldn't make sense for me to demand them of others, would it? BUT, should you provide information I suspect isn't quite how you say it, I'm not beyond asking if you can provide evidence of it.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2020, 07:49:26 PM »

You think someone who was where told who about what?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #175 on: June 20, 2020, 08:32:33 PM »

Thank you.
From a moderator's POV "I think" = IMO. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Geordie

« Reply #176 on: April 10, 2021, 09:07:58 PM »
You can fool a lie detector but you can't fool a brain scan and your DNA doesn't lie.

Offline Myster

« Reply #177 on: November 15, 2021, 08:49:59 AM »
See what can happen when you philosophize about Jeremy Bamber's psychopathy on TV...

https://www.ok.co.uk/lifestyle/kerry-daynes-forensic-psychologist-stabbed-25437845
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #178 on: November 15, 2021, 09:32:48 AM »
See what can happen when you philosophize about Jeremy Bamber's psychopathy on TV...

https://www.ok.co.uk/lifestyle/kerry-daynes-forensic-psychologist-stabbed-25437845

She makes frequent appearances on CBS Reality. She has little to say re J -perhaps she found him less interesting than others she's met?- save that he doesn't like her, claims her to have made up stories about him, and questions her qualifications.

Offline Amanda3266

« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2021, 03:25:50 PM »
I actually think (think being g the operative word here) that Jeremy IS a psychopath. This does not make him guilty of murder, many surgeons for example, may score highly on the psychopathy checklist (having worked with some of them) but use their psychopathy in a constructive way.

Lots of psychopaths in society who will never kill anyone.

I've long thought Jeremy guilty but I don't say psychopathy is the cause of this, rather those good old human traits  of envy, hatred and greed. I believe him to be guilty AND a psychopath.

I also believe him to be a very damaged person who experienced a huge amount of rejection in his childhood made worse by the fact his biological parents rejected him again as an adult.

Again all this is "I think" stuff.