Author Topic: Is Sandra Lean's GoFundMe campaign being promoted on a false premise?  (Read 15448 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is Sandra Lean's GoFundMe campaign being promoted on a false premise?
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2021, 09:54:42 PM »
The C5 documentary wasn't aimed at them, I think. The C5 documentary was aimed at women, it was extortion, exploitation and dishonest, IMO. Misogynistic at and sly, IMO

I concur

For me - It was an extremely dangerous piece of work and I’ve been surprised by the silence from so called experts in their field on these points

TV shows like that ought to come with a warning

« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 10:03:26 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2021, 10:22:49 PM »
I concur

For me - It was an extremely dangerous piece of work and I’ve been surprised by the silence from so called experts in their field on these points

TV shows like that ought to come with a warning
The audiences of these podcasters are the same people who support LM and who tune into SL.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2021, 10:30:38 PM »
The audiences of these podcasters are the same people who support LM and who tune into SL.

Are you referring to making a murderer ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #123 on: July 05, 2021, 10:46:28 PM »
Are you referring to making a murderer ?
Jibber Jabber,  Paul Capaldi....... Mostly the same audience over the board, mostly appealing to the same people. Very much mostly women.  I have a screenshot of RM calling Scottish Bike Squad,  The Seer, Janine did it,  blah, blah, sir!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2021, 10:56:11 PM »
Jibber Jabber,  Paul Capaldi....... Mostly the same audience over the board, mostly appealing to the same people. Very much mostly women.  I have a screenshot of RM calling Scottish Bike Squad,  The Seer, Janine did it,  blah, blah, sir!

Oh okay I wasn’t sure what you meant there for a moment - I was distracted also

RM referred to Mark McKeown as ‘sir’ ?

Who’s RM ?

Oh Rosemary ?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 10:59:28 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2021, 11:02:25 PM »
Oh okay I wasn’t sure what you meant there for a moment - I was distracted also

RM referred to Mark McKeown as ‘sir’ ?

Who’s RM ?

Oh Rosemary ?
Yes. I could have spewed. IMO.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2021, 11:19:51 PM »
Yes. I could have spewed. IMO.

Is he still trolling ?

Sandra Lean states,

”Oh yeah trolls on YouTube.
Now I can’t say too much about this but can I ask please that you don’t make reference to particular trolls at the minute all will become clear but for now please don’t make reference to actual trolls whether they are real names or fake names or whether you know or you don’t know just for now please erm again there’s stuff going on”

And when is this ⬆️ going to ‘become clear’?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 11:22:14 PM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #127 on: July 05, 2021, 11:37:45 PM »
Was Corinne Mitchell paid to appear on the show?

And what about Sandra Lean - was she paid?

No idea but you could have asked her….if she had still given you the time of day
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2021, 11:39:00 PM »
She was often with a younger guy in a corsa, skin head  and a tattoo on the side of his face... ;)

I know…that was my brother !
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2021, 11:40:19 PM »
Not them. The C5 documentary wasn't aimed at them, I think. The C5 documentary was aimed at women, it was extortion, exploitation and dishonest, IMO. Misogynistic at and sly, IMO

Misogynistic? In what way?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2021, 11:49:26 PM »
Misogynistic? In what way?
In the way of using vulnerable women. The kind of women who are.prepared to threaten other women. Supporters who should be called out and then helped. Instead, they're excused, denied, enabled.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2021, 11:53:44 PM »
In the way of using vulnerable women. The kind of women who are.prepared to threaten other women. Supporters who should be called out and then helped. Instead, they're excused, denied, enabled.

Where's the mysogyny on this forum please? You didn't point it out.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2021, 12:36:44 AM »
No idea but you could have asked her….if she had still given you the time of day

How could CM have been asked if she doesn't do social media?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2021, 12:38:15 AM »

No I didn’t think you knew what misogyny meant.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2021, 12:38:34 AM »
Was Corinne Mitchell paid to appear on the show?

And what about Sandra Lean - was she paid?

Who’s ‘her’ ?