Author Topic: Liquid Sunshine Crime and the Brady bunch?  (Read 2718 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Liquid Sunshine Crime and the Brady bunch?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2021, 10:03:00 AM »
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jodi-jones-family-blast-killer-24425567

Stephanie Nicol
The person responsible for the sticker campaign.

This is her comments on the article

Could Jodi not be left alone for the one day that her anniversary is?

That particular statement was released days ago yet the timing and wording of this article is done for maximum impact to try to “shock” people.

The thing most shocking here is the utter disregard for her memory.

This is why this situation needs sorted by the authorities because until it is, people will use her name for their own personal agendas and/or newspaper articles.

RIP Jodi

She’s a prime example of a deluded individual

“It’s sickening. The people backing him are deluded and have no idea of the monster he is.

“He should stay in the background because the only people listening to him are the people being taken for a ride with the wool pulled over their eyes.”
https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/jodi-jones-family-hit-back-20933750

Unfortunately she’s another one who has been taken in by the CON - or innocence fraud of a killer

Stephanie Nicol is displaying nothing but contempt and disrespect for [Name removed]’s family but clearly lacks the self awareness to recognise this
people will use her name for their own personal agendas

« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 06:27:34 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2021, 11:03:42 AM »
Why People Join Cults, the Difference Between Sociopaths, Psychopaths + Tips On Healing from Abusive Relationships with Therapist Rachel Bernstein

Although many of us may know or hear about cults from the latest hit podcast series like Wondery’s GURU or a hit documentary on Netflix, they are something we should all be aware of, especially as more and more of them have started recruiting vulnerable people online during the current pandemic. Cults come in many different forms. However, there are several warning signs to watch out for when it comes to any cult. Most cult leaders have a narcissistic bent: if what they are promising doesn’t work for you, then that is your problem — there is something wrong with you, not them. Cults are also characterized by a closed loop of information. Their leaders often say something like “don’t tell people about us because they will hold you back or are jealous of the ‘secret’ knowledge you have.” If anyone in your life tries to warn you that what they are saying sounds odd, the cult will tell you to get rid of that “negative energy” in your life. Lastly, cults are defined by the idea of scarcity; they tend to say that what they are offering won’t be available forever. They don’t want you to take time to think about what they are saying — they want you to just join so you don’t “miss out”.

As Rachel notes, when people get involved in a cult, they often don’t know it is a cult. It starts as something like a self-esteem or self-discovery class, which gives the person a kind of instant community that makes them feel like they belong and keeps them going. The more the person gets involved, the more they use hooks to keep this person in, like telling them that this is the “only way”, preying on their conscience, prioritizing their commitments and promising that they are “about to get there” and that the “miracle is about to happen”.

A lot of controlling relationships are like a cult. The abusive partner can be charismatic without any kind of conscience, like a cult leader. They can also be good at reading people, and use that to intimidate the other person, creating a very intense system that is hard to break away from, which will make you feel like you are stuck in a vicious hamster wheel.

https://leaf-caroline.medium.com/why-people-join-cults-the-difference-between-sociopaths-psychopaths-tips-on-healing-from-b9e35b6e6db7

The 3 main personality traits of cult leaders, according to a cult-recovery therapist
https://www.insider.com/3-cult-leader-types-says-therapist-treating-former-followers-2020-9
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 12:04:36 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2021, 02:19:07 AM »
Another post promoting herself and her YouTube channel

A wee bird told me we may have some new members so I am just sharing this again as it is easy to miss it on the group.

https://youtu.be/3WZbPuKxMXs

🌻Her name is Jodi Jones🌻
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 12:10:22 AM by TruthSeeker2003 »
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2021, 04:20:16 PM »

A wee bird told me we may have some new members so I am just sharing this again as it is easy to miss it on the group.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR2MpjeU2ncuxQV1XXV2vy6tWAHqxf[Name removed]gCrJTquqUD4LAlYuUI52W210fXA&v=3WZbPuKxMXs&feature=youtu.be

🌻Her name is Jodi Jones🌻

I clicked on the link several times but I got something different each time?

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2021, 06:49:12 PM »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR2MpjeU2ncuxQV1XXV2vy6tWAHqxf[Name removed]gCrJTquqUD4LAlYuUI52W210fXA&v=3WZbPuKxMXs&feature=youtu.be

🌻Her name is Jodi Jones🌻

Thanks. Watched as much as I could  8((()*/

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2021, 11:48:04 PM »
No bother Sunshine ☀️

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2021, 12:07:28 AM »
 %56& %56& %56&

Yet another litany of self congratulatory smugness. How can you be smug about murder? Laughing all the way through the videos.

Sharon Indy Sunshine

A great and quick way to pass on information about the case.

Within one hour almost 100 people have viewed it.

In the last few months the team have obtained over 115,000K views on youtube for Luke and Jodi.

Thank you for all your sharing.

We may take the time to make the content but you guys are great and share it for Luke and Jodi  🥰

Click this link to view the youtube video. (not a podcast)
https://youtu.be/EsOJL8CgfrU
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 12:11:54 AM by TruthSeeker2003 »

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2021, 01:06:42 AM »
Danielle Bbarclay

Attended a large rally in Glasgow city center today.
Used the opportunity that hundreds where there. Had my Luke bag and honestly the amount of people coming up to ask me
"Who is that boy on your bag?"
Lots of chat and met some members of this group there too (shout out to the lady I spoke to in the group I am so sorry i didn't get your name!) Few posters given out and people away home to research and join group

No matter what your political beliefs are or opinion on what is going on in today's world
Luke and Jodi injustice is something Every single person should be aware of!

Word of mouth!
Every opportunity!

Stuck lukes Innocence right on the BBC building

#justiceforjodiandluke
#justiceforlukemitchell

Out in Glasgow today with yet more stickers..... have no lessons been learned by this group? Have they forgotten what happened a matter of weeks ago?!

Offline Parky41

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2021, 12:19:29 PM »

Decided to have a quick look at one of those "Destroyed" Sunshine blogs. Steph, Kenny, Danni. B and Sharon: In less than 10mins they discussed 'Folklore' - Chinese whispers, those arms and legs that get added to information. In that same 10mins here is their Folklore:

They are stating (Steph) that Jodi did not have her hair up that night, it was not contained in any red fastener. That the notion of this fastener came from a reporter who all but put the idea into Luke's head. To note here, they talked of witness statements, Kenny in particular shuffling about with sheets of papers, trying to infer, give the impression he had them, the actual statements?!

Ok you four - I am unsure as to why you somehow take the notion that the pathologist lied in his report and produced a hair bobble that did not exist?! That clear lack of brain cells where between the four of you combined, are clearly still lacking enough sandwiches for the picnic basket.

To be clear, and I will call you imbeciles for there is no other word to describe you - The hair fastener is actually part of evidence. It physically exists. Found embedded. tangled deep into Jodi's hair. The evidence led around this, whether your lack of any actual intelligence accepts this or not, was: - That LM first and foremost mentioned that to the police, not the other way around, not a reporter. LM. The very reason it was significant is the police knew from that pathology report how hidden that this was from view. Not only that but you are actually in total contradiction to Lean herself. Who in one of her own lives went into extensive detail, to try and explain why Luke may have seen this prior to Jodi's body being moved. The implication by herself that it was due to movement that put it out of sight for the pathologist. That just because AW and SK did not mention it in any of their statements does not mean they did not see it, it could simply mean they just did not see reason to mention it!!

To note here, the reason they are stating that Jodi did not have her hair up, no bobble in it, is due to the original reconstruction on the 7th July 2003 by the police where they had Jodi's hair down. They also mention, that the reconstruction was done on the basis of what Jodi's family had told police she was wearing that evening. Really? So they (Kenny, Steph n co) dismiss all of what Lean says bar the reporter?! guff, yet seem to know what Jodi's family said? However, to catch a killer. And to note here of what AB said about the girls hair, that it may have been contained at the back of her neck. Loosely held with something? - To the police, to what LM had told them about the hair bobble, and to what they were not going to put out there, reason why, for those with some common sense to use?! 

That hair fastener was not easily visible, it was worn loosely around the bottom half of Jodi's hair, not up in thee typical type of ponytail. Two people had mentioned this to the point of the reconstruction, the pathologist and LM. This was something the police wanted to know, if only the killer would have known and it proved right. For AW, SK the police at the scene, did not mention this red band but LM had. That is why it was a vital piece of evidence. The very reason we heard the guff already from Lean, repeated over the years. To try and give out every possible reason as to why LM could have seen this. CM herself in previous forum discussions stated clearly that "Luke had a good! torch with him, very bright!" This is the reason she gave as to why he had seen it that night!

And on this alone - it is more than safe to say, that every piece of nonsense these attentions seekers come out with can be put right out with the trash. And of the Oven debacle, and of any non correction by Lean whom feeds and entices this guff by her mere presence, who was in the live chat section of this blog. Perhaps she was giving her puppets some marks for being top of the dunce class? - Where it can not be any clearer, that these four people are a classic example of the level of intelligence required to spout those half truths, misinformation, downright lies and their own version of the LM V HMA , "FOLKLORE". - Top notch stuff for the gullible.

I had to stop short at the dog stuff! The lies, the misinformation and those arms and legs - the rewriting of this case is nothing short of madness. LM went to the left, for the dog did not react before coming to the actual V. Ok, so not because LM stated his dog had actually reacted some distance past the V to the left then? That it went straight to the wall at the V, and he just knew to go left, not straight ahead but left, as the dog had not reacted prior to this. Dam right it did not (no pun intended), but it did not stop LM from looking into the woods prior to this. And more clear lies. That it was Jodi's mother who ASKED LM to come up to Easthouse's that night.

Re-write away at the case guys, perhaps on your next blog you can wear a pointed cap with a capital D - And Ms Lean can earn some money for surgery, to have her nose size decreased! - Just a thought.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2021, 02:39:41 PM »

Decided to have a quick look at one of those "Destroyed" Sunshine blogs. Steph, Kenny, Danni. B and Sharon: In less than 10mins they discussed 'Folklore' - Chinese whispers, those arms and legs that get added to information. In that same 10mins here is their Folklore:

They are stating (Steph) that Jodi did not have her hair up that night, it was not contained in any red fastener. That the notion of this fastener came from a reporter who all but put the idea into Luke's head. To note here, they talked of witness statements, Kenny in particular shuffling about with sheets of papers, trying to infer, give the impression he had them, the actual statements?!

Ok you four - I am unsure as to why you somehow take the notion that the pathologist lied in his report and produced a hair bobble that did not exist?! That clear lack of brain cells where between the four of you combined, are clearly still lacking enough sandwiches for the picnic basket.

To be clear, and I will call you imbeciles for there is no other word to describe you - The hair fastener is actually part of evidence. It physically exists. Found embedded. tangled deep into Jodi's hair. The evidence led around this, whether your lack of any actual intelligence accepts this or not, was: - That LM first and foremost mentioned that to the police, not the other way around, not a reporter. LM. The very reason it was significant is the police knew from that pathology report how hidden that this was from view. Not only that but you are actually in total contradiction to Lean herself. Who in one of her own lives went into extensive detail, to try and explain why Luke may have seen this prior to Jodi's body being moved. The implication by herself that it was due to movement that put it out of sight for the pathologist. That just because AW and SK did not mention it in any of their statements does not mean they did not see it, it could simply mean they just did not see reason to mention it!!

To note here, the reason they are stating that Jodi did not have her hair up, no bobble in it, is due to the original reconstruction on the 7th July 2003 by the police where they had Jodi's hair down. They also mention, that the reconstruction was done on the basis of what Jodi's family had told police she was wearing that evening. Really? So they (Kenny, Steph n co) dismiss all of what Lean says bar the reporter?! guff, yet seem to know what Jodi's family said? However, to catch a killer. And to note here of what AB said about the girls hair, that it may have been contained at the back of her neck. Loosely held with something? - To the police, to what LM had told them about the hair bobble, and to what they were not going to put out there, reason why, for those with some common sense to use?! 

That hair fastener was not easily visible, it was worn loosely around the bottom half of Jodi's hair, not up in thee typical type of ponytail. Two people had mentioned this to the point of the reconstruction, the pathologist and LM. This was something the police wanted to know, if only the killer would have known and it proved right. For AW, SK the police at the scene, did not mention this red band but LM had. That is why it was a vital piece of evidence. The very reason we heard the guff already from Lean, repeated over the years. To try and give out every possible reason as to why LM could have seen this. CM herself in previous forum discussions stated clearly that "Luke had a good! torch with him, very bright!" This is the reason she gave as to why he had seen it that night!

And on this alone - it is more than safe to say, that every piece of nonsense these attentions seekers come out with can be put right out with the trash. And of the Oven debacle, and of any non correction by Lean whom feeds and entices this guff by her mere presence, who was in the live chat section of this blog. Perhaps she was giving her puppets some marks for being top of the dunce class? - Where it can not be any clearer, that these four people are a classic example of the level of intelligence required to spout those half truths, misinformation, downright lies and their own version of the LM V HMA , "FOLKLORE". - Top notch stuff for the gullible.

I had to stop short at the dog stuff! The lies, the misinformation and those arms and legs - the rewriting of this case is nothing short of madness. LM went to the left, for the dog did not react before coming to the actual V. Ok, so not because LM stated his dog had actually reacted some distance past the V to the left then? That it went straight to the wall at the V, and he just knew to go left, not straight ahead but left, as the dog had not reacted prior to this. Dam right it did not (no pun intended), but it did not stop LM from looking into the woods prior to this. And more clear lies. That it was Jodi's mother who ASKED LM to come up to Easthouse's that night.

Re-write away at the case guys, perhaps on your next blog you can wear a pointed cap with a capital D - And Ms Lean can earn some money for surgery, to have her nose size decreased! - Just a thought.

A long but interesting post

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2021, 04:16:06 PM »
Danielle Bbarclay

Had my Luke bag and honestly the amount of people coming up to ask me
"Who is that boy on your bag?"

Stuck lukes Innocence right on the BBC building

Oh well.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2021, 04:34:52 PM »
Oh well.

Can't knock her for trying.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2021, 08:46:40 PM »
Can't knock her for trying.
That's up to you