Author Topic: Dr Sandra Lean - are the wheels falling off her campaign train?  (Read 8837 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Dr Sandra Lean - are the wheels falling off her campaign train?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2021, 05:48:51 PM »
I agree with you. Some of these Luke supporters come across as absolutely deranged. They were never called out for their actions and I believe their actions were harmful to LM's campaign. I'm not so sure SL took a step back rather than got shoved off.

Sandra Lean did ‘call out’ people like Fiona Scott during her live video

But why?

And why choose to publicly deny, ie lie about the threat to Jane Hamilton ?

Why couldn’t she ignore these people and address the vile behaviour of the real trolls?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2021, 05:54:44 PM »
Sandra Lean did ‘call out’ people like Fiona Scott during her live video

But why?

And why choose to publicly deny, ie lie about the threat to Jane Hamilton ?

Why couldn’t she ignore these people and address the vile behaviour of the real trolls?

I have to assume the real trolls are the Sandra Lean supporters. Why else would she ignore their behaviour? Supporters that will probably follow her to her next mission regardless  of what it may be. In my opinion anyway.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2021, 06:23:52 PM »
I agree with you. Some of these Luke supporters come across as absolutely deranged. They were never called out for their actions and I believe their actions were harmful to LM's campaign. I'm not so sure SL took a step back rather than got shoved off.

Did you not think killer luke Mitchell’s behaviour gives an indication of his psychopathic personality?

Because of the channel 5 show - and Lisa Peden - he’s finally got other people to speak on his behalf

Up until this point Sandra Lean has been able to put a filter on his real personality
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 06:27:45 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2021, 06:28:46 PM »
I have to assume the real trolls are the Sandra Lean supporters. Why else would she ignore their behaviour? Supporters that will probably follow her to her next mission regardless  of what it may be. In my opinion anyway.

Yes I agree with this

Her performance yesterday was quite something wasn’t it

Did you see her faux swallow at the end - whilst she was trying to tap the off button after she said, “I’ll see your on the other side” whatever that means?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 06:32:11 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2021, 07:48:46 PM »
Yes I agree with this

Did you see her faux swallow at the end - whilst she was trying to tap the off button after she said, “I’ll see your on the other side” whatever that means?

So it's not just me 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 09:57:08 PM by mrswah »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2021, 08:02:52 PM »
Could someone take the emoji away please? That wasn't intentional. Thank you.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2021, 08:56:36 PM »
Yes I agree with this

So it's not just me

It was like a gulp as if to say ‘phew glad that’s done’

But the timing appeared off and the swallow/gulp seemed faux.

T was as if she suddenly thought it might be a great way to end the performance
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 09:01:05 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2021, 09:22:46 PM »
I agree with you. Some of these Luke supporters come across as absolutely deranged. They were never called out for their actions and I believe their actions were harmful to LM's campaign.

Maybe some of them thought they were following Sandra Leans lead and thought/or think [Name removed]’s family are fair game ? (I’ve edited her reproduced post and used initials for the people Sandra has referred to) ⬇️

Sandra Lean (2nd May 2021)
“I received the following Private Message (on Facebook)  from someone called MBW this afternoon:

"You absolute witch, I am a part of the W family, you dare to say that he's innocent? You live near family members and taunt them, he's guilty and for you to jump on the bandwagon to say it's innocent? Shame on you, he's never shown an ounce of remorse, he's actually had a tattoo for every year he's been in prison, dr??? You're saying don't buy the book off Amazon, contact you directly? Making money from a lost cause, shame on you, obviously you don't have any shame."

I'm not going to waste time or energy responding (except perhaps to say I didn't jump on the bandwagon, I started it with Luke's family  - and Truth and Justice are NEVER a lost cause), but, since we have a claimed member of the W family making comments, perhaps she can answer a few questions:
Did AW and her son tell JF not to go to the police (as JF claims in his police statements)? If they did, why did they?
Why did AW decide the search trio should go directly to the path (as her own and JaJ’s statements say she did)?  They were supposed to believe [Name removed] was hanging out in Easthouses/Mayfield. "We just did," as AW answered in court, isn't really an answer.
Why did AW repeatedly try to claim (in the early days) that an arrangement had been made with Luke to meet him at the path when there were no calls or texts between Luke and any of the other searchers? And why did she drop those claims in her later statements, after the call logs showed there was no communication?
What time did the search trio really leave from AW’s house that night? And who was left in the house?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 09:42:55 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2021, 09:39:10 PM »
Maybe some of them thought they were following Sandra Leans lead and thought/or think [Name removed]’s family are fair game ? (I’ve edited her reproduced post and used initials for the people Sandra has referred to) ⬇️

Sandra Lean (2nd May 2021)
“I received the following Private Message (on Facebook)  from someone called MBW this afternoon:

"You absolute witch, I am a part of the W family, you dare to say that he's innocent? You live near family members and taunt them, he's guilty and for you to jump on the bandwagon to say it's innocent? Shame on you, he's never shown an ounce of remorse, he's actually had a tattoo for every year he's been in prison, dr??? You're saying don't buy the book off Amazon, contact you directly? Making money from a lost cause, shame on you, obviously you don't have any shame."

I'm not going to waste time or energy responding (except perhaps to say I didn't jump on the bandwagon, I started it with Luke's family  - and Truth and Justice are NEVER a lost cause), but, since we have a claimed member of the W family making comments, perhaps she can answer a few questions:
Did AW and her son tell JF not to go to the police (as JF claims in his police statements)? If they did, why did they?
Why did AW decide the search trio should go directly to the path (as her own and JaJ’s statements say she did)?  They were supposed to believe [Name removed] was hanging out in Easthouses/Mayfield. "We just did," as AW answered in court, isn't really an answer.
Why did AW repeatedly try to claim (in the early days) that an arrangement had been made with Luke to meet him at the path when there were no calls or texts between Luke and any of the other searchers? And why did she drop those claims in her later statements, after the call logs showed there was no communication?
What time did the search trio really leave from AW’s house that night? And who was left in the house?

Sandra Lean also stated,

Anybody that’s worried about getting in touch nothing ever goes anywhere. Nobody’s ever identified or named or anything. I might come back and speak to ya or ask if you’d like to speak on the phone or something like that but your information will not be passed on to anybody without your permission. So please if you’ve got anything to say it will be completely confidential”

Maybe she should have put a caveat with the above  *&^^&

(Source: At approx 46:40 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-x5EIX9m1Lc)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 09:45:31 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2021, 09:46:03 PM »
Sandra Lean also stated,

Anybody that’s worried about getting in touch nothing ever goes anywhere. Nobody’s ever identified or named or anything. I might come back and speak to ya or ask if you’d like to speak on the phone or something like that but your information will not be passed on to anybody without your permission. So please if you’ve got anything to say it will be completely confidential”

SL should have said, anyone who doesn't want to be involved and doesn't get in touch WILL be named. No need for a pulse. We take them dead or alive.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2021, 09:48:58 PM »
SL should have said, anyone who doesn't want to be involved and doesn't get in touch WILL be named. No need for a pulse. We take them dead or alive.

Yes AW - who Sandra Lean asked questions of - has sadly since passed away

If you listen to just before this (in bold) ⬇️

Sandra Lean also stated,

(Source: At approx 46:40 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-x5EIX9m1Lc)

she talks about people messaging her via Facebook - which is what MBW did
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 09:53:54 PM by Nicholas »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2021, 09:57:35 PM »
Could someone take the emoji away please? That wasn't intentional. Thank you.

Dunnit !

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2021, 10:04:54 PM »
Dunnit !

Thanks. It was a mistake and I don't find very much of this funny.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2021, 10:54:19 PM »
The ‘wheels fell off’ years ago

Luke Mitchell is a dangerous psychopath

And Sandra Lean knew back in 2014 this could well be the case

What made her return to the campaign after her 2014 exit?
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Rusty

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2021, 11:36:59 PM »
What made her return to the campaign after her 2014 exit?

Books to sell, Bill's to pay.