Author Topic: Dr Sandra Lean - are the wheels falling off her campaign train?  (Read 8933 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Dr Sandra Lean - are the wheels falling off her campaign train?
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2021, 10:08:15 AM »
Morning noon and night including every key stroke. I would call that surveillance

You can call it what you want but it doesn’t make it so

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Dexter

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2021, 10:11:18 AM »
You can call it what you want but it doesn’t make it so

Oh it so does. Even quoting every word of her video. Who even does that

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2021, 12:16:53 AM »
She said she couldn’t help other people. Her focus was killer Luke Mitchell

It’s most certainly another contradiction

Daily Record - Article by Jane Hamilton

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jodi-jones-family-blast-killer-24425567
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2021, 11:32:32 AM »
Did you not think killer luke Mitchell’s behaviour gives an indication of his psychopathic personality?

Because of the channel 5 show - and Lisa Peden - he’s finally got other people to speak on his behalf

Up until this point Sandra Lean has been able to put a filter on his real personality

Lisa Peden appears to have deleted her twitter account https://mobile.twitter.com/lisapeden6?lang=en

Can’t say I blame her

She probably won’t listen to me

but if she does read here

Walk away Lisa - you are being exploited and manipulated by a murdering psychopath

Pass the drama back to Sandra Lean

Don’t make anymore comments on behalf of this killer and don’t respond to Sandra Lean!

LP
*I am writing this post of behalf of Luke Mitchell as he requested me to do so!*
I would like to thank everyone for all the letters and e-mails. I am endeavouring to reply to everyone... But it may just take a good while!
I am deeply saddened about the out come of the go fund me. As discussed with my mum after she put out a statement, I did not wish for any of the money raised. However I did wish for it all to go to my mum so I could worry that little bit less!
All the best
Luke x
#LukeMitchellIsInnocent
#FreeLukeMitchell

Narcissistic Triangulation: What It Is and How to Respond
Triangulation happens when one or both of the people involved in the conflict try to pull a third person into the dynamic, often with the goal of:

* deflecting some of the tension
* creating another conflict to take the spotlight off the original issue
* reinforcing their sense of rightness or superiority

‘People with narcissism don’t always use blatant abuse tactics, like name-calling or aggression and violence. Instead, they often use manipulative tactics, like gaslighting, silent treatment, or triangulation, in order to maintain the upper hand.

https://www.healthline.com/health/narcissistic-triangulation

Triangulation: The Narcissists Best Play

It's All About Control

Now that you know a little bit about triangulation and how people use these techniques to manipulate others, you can get into why people do this. There are situations where people will use triangulation techniques in a normal way. For example, if one partner cheats on the other, they might not want to talk to them for a while. They might use a third party to communicate with their partner until they're ready to have a face-to-face conversation. This is a bit different than the toxic type of triangulation that is being discussed here today.

The toxic type of triangulation that is used to manipulate others is all about control. A narcissist might use triangulation to control the narrative. The basics of triangulation psychology is that they want people to think about things in a certain way. They want others to use their talking points, so they seek to use others to spread their desired narrative. It's all about controlling the flow of information and showing others that they're the one who is in charge.

This is very toxic due to it being an entirely selfish action. When someone is actively manipulating others with triangulation techniques, they're doing so with a purpose. They might enjoy the attention that they're getting. It's also possible that they might enjoy feeling powerful due to being able to manipulate a situation and make other people do their bidding. As you can tell, this type of behavior is not healthy at all.
https://psychcentral.com/blog/psychology-self/2019/10/triangulation-and-narcissism#1
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 01:07:31 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2021, 12:03:41 PM »
Why was Corinne Mitchell sending messages from herself and her killer son via LP and not Sandra Lean back in May?

22nd May 2021
Message from Corinne-
Hey everyone! Just a wee message to say, Your kindness and support mean so much to us both. It's very comforting to know we have the support of all these people, thanks for finally listening to what myself and my boy have been saying all along! Thank you so much for all your kindness and generosity when it comes to the fundraiser! Never give up hope, Corinne ❤️

“I will show her this when I'm with her next! I'm sure she will be very thankful for the well wishes 🙂❤️

14th June 2021
Yesterday she revealed that she has found new legal representation for Mitchell's case but would not reveal their identity.
During a live Facebook video, Dr Lean said: "First up, Luke’s legal representation, I can’t say who it’s in the very early stages at the minute but that was a big obstacle we had to get over.
“To get someone willing to take the case on and take it forward and now we have it.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/7257647/luke-mitchell-new-lawyer-jodi-jones-murder-conviction/

And who is this alleged ‘new legal representation’ ?

Sandra was previously referred to as LM’s ‘legal representative’ during the sham channel 5 show ⬇️ 

5:09 here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J7eusTWVCEg
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 12:47:44 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2021, 11:51:57 PM »
Protest on the 17th of July also cancelled now.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2021, 11:55:12 PM »
Why?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2021, 12:03:15 AM »
Protest on the 17th of July also cancelled now.

The whole thing is rubbish. It's all rubbish. Rubbish created by the worst of the worst. So, what do we do with that? We bin it !! And we go on to respect the families who deserve our respect and we ignore the enablers, the excusers, the desperate, the liars.. I think IMO.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2021, 12:21:40 AM »
Why?

Ivor Batey - Free and retry Luke Mitchell now.

Good evening folks, sorry to say I have some bad news. Due to unforeseen circumstances the protest on the 17th of July has had to be cancelled. We know a lot of you changed work shifts & other things which we are all thankful for. But due to things beyond our control we thought it best to cancel  now rather than give you only a few hours notice. Thank you from Luke & ourselves to everyone who was going to attend & hope you understand. It doesn't mean we will be stopping the fight as that's not in our vocabulary. Once again thank you all for your support. Be good & be lucky lovely people.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2021, 02:39:19 AM »
The whole thing is rubbish. It's all rubbish. Rubbish created by the worst of the worst. So, what do we do with that? We bin it !! And we go on to respect the families who deserve our respect and we ignore the

Rubbish? What is rubbish?

Worst of the worst? Who is?

Who are the enablers, the excusers, the desperate, the liars?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2021, 05:10:22 PM »
Ivor Batey - Free and retry Luke Mitchell now.

Good evening folks, sorry to say I have some bad news. Due to unforeseen circumstances the protest on the 17th of July has had to be cancelled. We know a lot of you changed work shifts & other things which we are all thankful for. But due to things beyond our control we thought it best to cancel  now rather than give you only a few hours notice. Thank you from Luke & ourselves to everyone who was going to attend & hope you understand. It doesn't mean we will be stopping the fight as that's not in our vocabulary. Once again thank you all for your support. Be good & be lucky lovely people.

So what was the real reason Sandra Lean didn’t appear to give her support to the above?

From 23rd Feb 2021
Sandra Lean
TS A protest has been arranged outside the Scottish Parliament in April - I didn't arrange it, but I'll post details for anyone who's interested.

The event, which has been set up on Facebook, is to be held outside the Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh on 24 April 2021.

The Facebook page "Luke Mitchell Miscarriage of Justice" has been named as the original organiser.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 05:13:05 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2021, 06:01:02 PM »
I agree with you. Some of these Luke supporters come across as absolutely deranged. They were never called out for their actions and I believe their actions were harmful to LM's campaign. I'm not so sure SL took a step back rather than got shoved off.

Clearly Luke Mitchell didn't say anything to her when they spoke last so this sacking must have come as quite a shock to her.  @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2021, 06:07:29 PM »
Sandra has helped lots of people working on cases and her help has never been made public

It's the kiss of death having her anywhere near your case imo.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2021, 06:10:10 PM »
All the knowledge not based on any facts, wasted time and efforts

Nicolas knows Sandra Lean extremely well. Not many can say that truthfully.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Dexter

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2021, 06:14:01 PM »
Nicolas knows Sandra Lean extremely well. Not many can say that truthfully.

Yes I know. She helped her at a time when she was desperate and very grateful for her help. At the same time convincing many others that SH was innocent. Nicholas that is not Sandra.