Author Topic: Abduction is neither plausible nor logical because…  (Read 13549 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Abduction is neither plausible nor logical because…
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2021, 07:56:21 PM »
I've already explained, there's at least a three & a half hour window from the last independent sighting.

If Brueckner is supposed to have removed Maddie totally undetected then there's no reason Gerry couldn't do the same.

If CB removed Madeleine then it would have been after nine o clock when it was dark.

You are either talking abut the McCann's removing Madeleine either before dinner,  when it was still light and Gerry was playing tennis,  or when Gerry did his check,  which didn't give him enough time as he was talking to Jeremy.

Offline Lace

« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2021, 07:59:06 PM »
Yes, & the GNR saw them kneeling to Mecca.

Did they?  I'm sure they didn't understand their need for prayer in desperation for help as they didn't think things were moving quickly enough for them. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2021, 07:59:17 PM »
If CB removed Madeleine then it would have been after nine o clock when it was dark.

You are either talking abut the McCann's removing Madeleine either before dinner,  when it was still light and Gerry was playing tennis,  or when Gerry did his check,  which didn't give him enough time as he was talking Jeremy.

How long precisely was Gerry away from the table & how much of that time did he spend talking to Jeremy?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2021, 08:00:33 PM »
Did they?  I'm sure they didn't understand their need for prayer in desperation for help as they didn't think things were moving quickly enough for them.

Well, neither of them phoned the police in the first place so that wouldn't have helped.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2021, 08:01:40 PM »
I've already explained, there's at least a three & a half hour window from the last independent sighting.

If Brueckner is supposed to have removed Maddie totally undetected then there's no reason Gerry couldn't do the same.
Except it was broad daylight with more people about.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2021, 08:01:48 PM »

You are either talking abut the McCann's removing Madeleine either before dinner,  when it was still light and Gerry was playing tennis,  or when Gerry did his check,  which didn't give him enough time as he was talking to Jeremy.

Even Wolters doesn't claim his suspect took Madeleine out of 5a, so why do assume he did.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2021, 08:03:00 PM »
Even Wolters doesn't claim his suspect took Madeleine out of 5a, so why do assume he did.

The evidence suggests Kate opened the window & passed Maddie to Brueckner, that's why Kate's prints were on the window & not Brueckners.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2021, 08:26:04 PM »
Can you please be more precise about the limited window of opportunity.  Was it under a minute?  Under two minutes? Under five minutes? And how did you arrive at your deduction? 
In total how many actual minutes did members of the group spend in a such a position as to hamper the ability of an abductor to enter the apartment either via the patio doors or via the window?

Why don't you prove me and the PJ wrong?

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2021, 08:38:20 PM »
Why don't you prove me and the PJ wrong?
Prove them wrong about what?  Why don’t you stick to the thread topic and prove that abduction is neither plausible nor logical.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2021, 08:41:03 PM »
Except it was broad daylight with more people about.

Were there more people about?

Did you conduct a survey?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2021, 08:51:35 PM »
Were there more people about?

Did you conduct a survey?
yes.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2021, 10:02:12 PM »
There is no evidence regarding means, and the motive is questionable. As to opportunity, it was extremely limited by the reported movements of the group. The neglect, by the way, was ignoring guidelines and leaving small children home alone. Others passing the apartment on their way elsewhere were not checking on the McCann children, but would have hampered a potential abductor.
Guidelines are exactly that. Guidelines. Surely, one doesn’t take the expense and effort to vacate in another country just to be restricted by guidelines. “Leaving small children home alone”, according to you, is way too a simplistic explanation. My opinion.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2021, 12:05:43 AM »
Prove them wrong about what?  Why don’t you stick to the thread topic and prove that abduction is neither plausible nor logical.

To answer if it is plausible or logical we need to know what time this alleged abduction took place.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2021, 06:08:29 AM »

It seems to me that this is a competition between those who want Madeleine to be dead and those who don't.  I cannot begin to understand the minds of those who do.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2021, 07:08:01 AM »
It seems to me that this is a competition between those who want Madeleine to be dead and those who don't.  I cannot begin to understand the minds of those who do.

Why would anyone want a child to be dead? That's ridiculous. The reality is that whatever happened that night it's sadly highly unlikely that she survived it. What people want has nothing to do with it. Wolters told it like it is - the abduction that some people are so desperate to believe in would not have had a happy ending in his opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0