Author Topic: Maddie Basta de Mentiras  (Read 13094 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Maddie Basta de Mentiras
« Reply #390 on: October 21, 2021, 10:14:57 PM »
That's because he didn't do it.
Let’s face it, there’s literally that would convince you he did it, not even video footage of him doing it and a full confession.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #391 on: October 21, 2021, 10:18:37 PM »
Can you imagine any of these people, including G-Unit admitting that they spent the last 14 years barking up the wrong tree?  Nope.  Me neither.  Brückner could be handed a life sentence and they will still persist in their belief that they are right.

Petermsc has started and is following the amaral line.  Whatever the evidence Wolters has the prosecution will have to show ecsctly hoe the abduction took place.  If they don't do this then it seems the verdict won't be safe. 

Didn't police have to pass any kind of intelligence test in his, day.....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #392 on: October 21, 2021, 10:20:10 PM »
Let’s face it, there’s literally that would convince you he did it, not even video footage of him doing it and a full confession.

You're right,  the video & confession would only be fake, because he didn't do it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #393 on: October 21, 2021, 10:25:44 PM »
You're right,  the video & confession would only be fake, because he didn't do it.
Exactly, and I’m sure many other sceptics would  be equally, muleishly restitant to facing reality.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #394 on: October 21, 2021, 10:27:55 PM »
Petermsc has started and is following the amaral line.  Whatever the evidence Wolters has the prosecution will have to show ecsctly hoe the abduction took place.  If they don't do this then it seems the verdict won't be safe. 

Didn't police have to pass any kind of intelligence test in his, day.....
I’ve heard this straw clutching theory before, numpties.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #395 on: October 21, 2021, 10:32:51 PM »
Exactly, and I’m sure many other sceptics would  be equally, muleishly restitant to facing reality.

Yes, let's face reality.
The reality is Brueckner is innocent.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #396 on: October 21, 2021, 10:56:44 PM »
Yes, let's face reality.
The reality is Brueckner is innocent.
He’s a rapist, thief and paedohpile who may or may not have abducted and murdered Madeleine McCann.  Three police forces think he is likely involved, you don’t.  I know whose opinion I take more seriously and here’s a clue:: it’s not yours.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #397 on: October 22, 2021, 02:28:03 AM »
He’s a rapist, thief and paedohpile who may or may not have abducted and murdered Madeleine McCann.  Three police forces think he is likely involved, you don’t.  I know whose opinion I take more seriously and here’s a clue:: it’s not yours.

Well I hate to have to break it to you, but he's innocent.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #398 on: October 22, 2021, 04:10:38 AM »
He’s a rapist, thief and paedohpile

That's what makes him an ideal patsy, in my opinion.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #399 on: October 22, 2021, 04:21:04 AM »
his "thesis" is Madelein had an overdose of Calpol and fell off the sofa to her near instant death.  That is crackpot in most people's book IMO.

IMO he's wrong about Calpol. He went down that rabbit hole because of a comment by Madeleine's Grandfather, reportedly.

If a sedative was given to the children then I would put money on it being the Fenergan (found in apartment 5A) and known by doctors to keep the kids quiet on long car journeys. As it's an antihistamine you could if questioned say rather unconvincingly "we did not give the kids any sedative drugs". I am hypothetically speaking and making no inference whatsoever. Fenergan is not a sedative drug. The sedative properties are a side effect of this antihistamine.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #400 on: October 22, 2021, 07:11:13 AM »
That's what makes him an ideal patsy, in my opinion.
Thanks for sharing your opinion.  Perhaps you would also like to explain why the Germans need a patsy in the case of Madeleine McCann while you’re at it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #401 on: October 22, 2021, 07:13:37 AM »
IMO he's wrong about Calpol. He went down that rabbit hole because of a comment by Madeleine's Grandfather, reportedly.

If a sedative was given to the children then I would put money on it being the Fenergan (found in apartment 5A) and known by doctors to keep the kids quiet on long car journeys. As it's an antihistamine you could if questioned say rather unconvincingly "we did not give the kids any sedative drugs". I am hypothetically speaking and making no inference whatsoever. Fenergan is not a sedative drug. The sedative properties are a side effect of this antihistamine.
A sedative that had the effect of making Madeleine get up after being left asleep in bed and start climbing on the furniture?  Is this a common side effect of this drug?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #402 on: October 22, 2021, 07:15:02 AM »
Well I hate to have to break it to you, but he's innocent.
There’s a few things I’d like to break to you but forum decorum prevents me from doing so sadly.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #403 on: October 22, 2021, 08:15:40 AM »
Madeleine wouldn’t have been the only child ever abducted from her bedroom by a stranger and murdered but she would be the only child who was sedated by a parent and then plummeted to her near instant death off a sofa.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #404 on: October 22, 2021, 09:48:59 AM »
A sedative that had the effect of making Madeleine get up after being left asleep in bed and start climbing on the furniture?  Is this a common side effect of this drug?

Just speculation, obviously, but how about a child being given a sedative but having a fatal accident before it had time to take effect? The sedator would then be facing the possibility that a post mortem would reveal the sedation, even though it had nothing to do with the accident.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0