Author Topic: Maddie Basta de Mentiras  (Read 12986 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Maddie Basta de Mentiras
« Reply #420 on: October 22, 2021, 03:59:42 PM »
I detect sarcasm in there somewhere.
Let's give them their unworkable theory for now. I doubt they'd be experimenting with dosage whilst on holiday, certainly not having arrived with various medications (although I'm not sure what they actually had).
The theory depends on prior knowledge and use in my opinion, with a dosage having been established as sufficient prior to the holiday during the course of normal life.
So there's some sense in that, as far as I can see, but where it falls down is a case of being hoisted by their own petard - if they knew what doses worked prior to the holiday and came armed with the effective medication, then they must have deviated from the sedation as per their own knowledge and experience, because MM (and possibly SM) woke up and was crying.
Why do that? Why change, particularly when, according the sceptics, they were bent on going out and having a relatively uninterrupted time?

It's never made any sense to me this whole theory and for Amaral to propagate it is a reflection on his incompetence.
For me the theory falls down at the point where you need to accept either 1) they sedated their kids so that they could go out knowing their kids wouldn't be bouncing off the walls but still left one of them awake OR 2) they sedated their kids, left all three fast asleep and then one woke up shortly after sedation. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #421 on: October 22, 2021, 04:02:26 PM »
Something which didn't work, such as?
What do you mean by " which didn't work " ? It could have worked too well .

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #422 on: October 22, 2021, 04:07:53 PM »
What do you mean by " which didn't work " ? It could have worked too well .
If it worked too well then Madeleine died in bed, is that what you think happened?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #423 on: October 22, 2021, 04:23:20 PM »
If it worked too well then Madeleine died in bed, is that what you think happened?
It's possible she died in bed or got up very much affected fell and died  .  I have considered ( rather than thought) both of these .

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #424 on: October 22, 2021, 04:37:36 PM »
It's possible she died in bed or got up very much affected fell and died  .  I have considered ( rather than thought) both of these .
If she had died in bed how do you think her deadness manifested itself to anyone doing a check on the children in the near darkness?  If she got up after being asleep for a short while and fell from a height then my original point stands - clearly the sedative did not work.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 04:48:50 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #425 on: October 22, 2021, 05:17:14 PM »
If she had died in bed how do you think her deadness manifested itself to anyone doing a check on the children in the near darkness?  If she got up after being asleep for a short while and fell from a height then my original point stands - clearly the sedative did not work.
Who actually did check ? Seems to me JT only listened .
MO said he couldn't see Madeleine's bed so she could have been dead at that point .
Could have been dead in bed when her father checked .
 Yes if she got up it would appear to seem like the sedative didn't work enough to send her unconscious although it worked enough to make her unable to ,maintain her balance if that's what happened .
 Depends on how  her body reacted to the sedative effect of what was given .

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #426 on: October 22, 2021, 05:24:31 PM »
MO said he couldn't see Madeleine's bed so she could have been dead at that point .
 Yes if she got up it would appear to seem like the sedative didn't work enough to send her unconscious although it worked enough to make her unable to ,maintain her balance if that's what happened .
WRT to her dying in bed I think you are rather missing the point.  When you check on a sleeping child do you go over to them and take their pulse?  Do you check if they are still breathing?  If not what would alert you to the fact that they had died in your sleep because they’d OD’ed on sedative and prompt you to put a cover up into action?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #427 on: October 22, 2021, 05:40:43 PM »

All this crazy fantasy when the PJ are in Germany helping build the case against CB

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #428 on: October 22, 2021, 05:56:53 PM »
All this crazy fantasy when the PJ are in Germany helping build the case against CB

Yes, a few officers flew to Germany & shared their information on Brueckner. Which adds considerable weight to the mass of nothing that Wolters has against him.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #429 on: October 22, 2021, 06:10:48 PM »
Yes, a few officers flew to Germany & shared their information on Brueckner. Which adds considerable weight to the mass of nothing that Wolters has against him.

I reckon that whatever they are doing there, it has little to do with Madeleine
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #430 on: October 22, 2021, 06:22:06 PM »
I was asked questions by VS  on sedation so I'm answering .

Offline barrier

« Reply #431 on: October 22, 2021, 06:29:54 PM »

I reckon that whatever they are doing there, it has little to do with Madeleine

Quite possibly the other cases he's been on about.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #432 on: October 22, 2021, 06:31:57 PM »
WRT to her dying in bed I think you are rather missing the point.  When you check on a sleeping child do you go over to them and take their pulse?  Do you check if they are still breathing?  If not what would alert you to the fact that they had died in your sleep because they’d OD’ed on sedative and prompt you to put a cover up into action?
Different strokes for different folks apply to the first question .Me ,a former nurse , was taught to  gently touch for a response particularly after anaesthetic .KM  had  her own preference ?
 That would apply to your second question and if there was no response further action would be taken .

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #433 on: October 22, 2021, 06:36:03 PM »
Different strokes for different folks apply to the first question .Me ,a former nurse , was taught to  gently touch for a response particularly after anaesthetic .KM  had  her own preference ?
 That would apply to your second question and if there was no response further action would be taken .
Kate didn’t do a check until 10 pm, so wouldn’t have discovered her dead in bed until then so I think we can rule out that scenario don’t you?  So do you think Gerry physically examined her at 9pm and on discovering her dead in bed took her out of the bed and hid her behind the sofa?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 07:19:45 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #434 on: October 22, 2021, 06:38:05 PM »
This book’s been out a week now and I’m not aware of even one single chapter having been translated yet.  Is it because no one’s interested or because it’s too much of an embarrassment to bother with?