Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults > The case of 3-year-old Mikaeel Kular found dead in a Kirkcaldy wood.

Mikaeel Kular: Mother Rosdeep Kular appears in court on murder charge.

<< < (32/33) > >>

Sherlock Holmes:
This case is almost too upsetting to contemplate.

I have a little boy who is about to turn three, and I just cannot imagine how a mother could deliberately harm her child.

Many sick people around.

Redblossom:

--- Quote from: Sherlock Holmes on March 07, 2014, 03:54:49 AM ---This case is almost too upsetting to contemplate.

I have a little boy who is about to turn three, and I just cannot imagine how a mother could deliberately harm her child.

Many sick people around.

--- End quote ---

Oh the irony, you KNOW that this mother murdered her child (when we have no facts) but also KNOW that Madeleine was abducted! (when we have no facts)

>@@(*&)

Sherlock Holmes:

--- Quote from: Redblossom on March 07, 2014, 09:29:46 AM ---Oh the irony, you KNOW that this mother murdered her child (when we have no facts) but also KNOW that Madeleine was abducted! (when we have no facts)

>@@(*&)

--- End quote ---

Rosdeep Kular has been charged with murder. Whether she is truly guilty or not remains to be seen.

As far as Madeleine McCann goes, sadly  I have no idea what happened to her one way or the other, as I have discussed on this forum many times. There is a dearth of known facts regarding her disappearance, therefore it would be meaningless to take too strong a stance at this point.

Anna:
The difference between Madeleine and Mikaeel is that his body was found, but before it was, abduction was suspected.
http://news.sky.com/story/1196614/missing-mikaeel-could-not-have-left-alone

Wonderfulspam:

--- Quote from: Anna on March 07, 2014, 03:42:06 PM ---The difference between Madeleine and Mikaeel is that his body was found, but before it was, abduction was suspected.
http://news.sky.com/story/1196614/missing-mikaeel-could-not-have-left-alone

--- End quote ---

Yes, by one guy...

'John Moses, a former Royal Military Policeman and detective, said the evidence in the case pointed towards a "professional abduction".

He sussed out that the professional abductor would have dressed Mikaeel in his shoes & coat when abducting him.

If I ever have a missing relative, I won't be asking that idiot for help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version