Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1487850 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #14685 on: December 01, 2022, 10:44:00 AM »
Perhaps if the investigation had concentrated in eliminating sex offenders such as Brueckner from the list, they might have been asking very different questions of very different people and saving the victims of the crime fifteen years of anguish.

Well Brueckner didn't do it anyway so I wouldn't worry about it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #14686 on: December 01, 2022, 11:25:22 AM »
Perhaps if the landfill closest to PDL had been searched then the taxpayers of multiple countries would not have been  asked to cough up millions of pounds and euros.

And perhaps if the parents had put their children’s welfare above the need for ‘adult time’…..well you know the rest.

It was a major mistake by Amaral & his team. Mind you, they were being  inundated with bogus sightings of Maddie from Luz to Lahore, plus all the helpful information from psychics the McCanns were keen to share.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14687 on: December 01, 2022, 11:47:50 AM »
Perhaps if the landfill closest to PDL had been searched then the taxpayers of multiple countries would not have been  asked to cough up millions of pounds and euros.

And perhaps if the parents had put their children’s welfare above the need for ‘adult time’…..well you know the rest.
So you're holding the PJ jointly responsible for the millions of pounds and euros wasted worldwide on this investigation, interesting....
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14688 on: December 01, 2022, 11:50:37 AM »
Perhaps he decided that no lawyer was going to tell him how to react to the police. Or perhaps it was only Kate who was advise not to answer their questions. Her lawyer did seem concerned about her reaction on 6th September.

At 5pm, we had a fifteen-minute break, which I
spent standing in the corridor outside the
interrogation room. Carlos came over and told me
not to be so definite in some of my answers. [madeleine]
In essence whether or not you co-operate with the police you're still guilty as sin if your surname is McCann.  we get ya!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #14689 on: December 01, 2022, 12:57:02 PM »
Perhaps if the investigation had concentrated in eliminating sex offenders such as Brueckner from the list, they might have been asking very different questions of very different people and saving the victims of the crime fifteen years of anguish.

Do you consider its a wrap then, there's' still plenty of mileage left in the Madeleine case imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #14690 on: December 01, 2022, 12:58:01 PM »

I was discussing why Kate didn't answer the PJ's questions and Gerry did. Quetioning why the questioning was taking place is another discussion altogether imo.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #14691 on: December 01, 2022, 01:08:46 PM »
So you're holding the PJ jointly responsible for the millions of pounds and euros wasted worldwide on this investigation, interesting....

I was rather intrigued by the incompetence of the PJ not initiating appropriate search strategies in the post highlighting that the land fill site hadn't been searched.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #14692 on: December 01, 2022, 01:09:00 PM »
Arguidos do not have to answer questions.  Especially questions that had already been asked and replied to.  Let us not forget this.  Thank You.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #14693 on: December 01, 2022, 01:18:35 PM »
I was discussing why Kate didn't answer the PJ's questions and Gerry did. Quetioning why the questioning was taking place is another discussion altogether imo.

Don't you think you might be displaying arrogance as self appointed dictator of what is and what is not discussed on the forum.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #14694 on: December 01, 2022, 01:21:41 PM »
Do you consider its a wrap then, there's' still plenty of mileage left in the Madeleine case imo.

No no. Brueckner will be charged after the other cases are dealt with.
Late 2023 according to Brietta.
After the Behan rape trial according to Mr Gray.
The BKA are SURE Brueckner is the murderer. There is CONCRETE EVIDENCE Maddie is dead.
It's time sceptics started accepting the truth, according to the gospel of Wolters.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #14695 on: December 01, 2022, 01:23:18 PM »
No no. Brueckner will be charged after the other cases are dealt with.
Late 2023 according to Brietta.
After the Behan rape trial according to Mr Gray.
The BKA are SURE Brueckner is the murderer. There is CONCRETE EVIDENCE Maddie is dead.
It's time sceptics started accepting the truth, according to the gospel of Wolters.

....in the absence of anything tangible.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #14696 on: December 01, 2022, 02:38:17 PM »
Don't you think you might be displaying arrogance as self appointed dictator of what is and what is not discussed on the forum.

I can see no reason why I shouldn't comment when an apparent response to my post isn't a response at all. I have seen such behaviour described as creating a deflection.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #14697 on: December 01, 2022, 02:51:05 PM »
Arguidos do not have to answer questions.  Especially questions that had already been asked and replied to.  Let us not forget this.  Thank You.

That may well come into question at some time if Wolters says CB went into 5a, now crime scene photos don't show any open window, under questioning as an arguido we all know Kate refused to answer and the very first question was about the alleged crime scene.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #14698 on: December 01, 2022, 03:05:35 PM »

Nothing of any note.  The McCanns will never be charged with anything.  But Brueckner well might.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #14699 on: December 01, 2022, 03:16:39 PM »
That may well come into question at some time if Wolters says CB went into 5a, now crime scene photos don't show any open window, under questioning as an arguido we all know Kate refused to answer and the very first question was about the alleged crime scene.

Kate might yet have to take the stand against Brueckner & tell the court how the curtains just blew open.
A decent cross examination would be interesting.