Author Topic: Let's chat - where am I with the podcast and clearing a few things up  (Read 8161 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Let's chat - where am I with the podcast and clearing a few things up
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2021, 08:52:52 PM »
Hello Kay.  I enjoyed your Brett Collins interview.  You managed to pin him down and let him speak candidly when other "pro" journalists failed or never attempted to do so,

I agree with this and hope Kay doesn’t remove or edit her original version of the interview with Brett Collins as he made a number of interesting disclosures

For example,

At around 16:22 Brett states,

‘I think something went wrong’

What exactly did he mean by this?

Also just after this when Brett is referring to Julie he states,

Erm way before I ever met his girlfriend - his girlfriend and he weren’t what you’d call monogamous friendship he had several girls at the same time that all thought that they err were his girlfriend 

The above sounds like Brett Collins is referring to a time prior to the murders because he also stated he didn’t arrive back to the UK until around two days before the funeral and he said at this time it was just Bamber and Julie
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 07:04:52 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2021, 10:50:10 PM »
Brett Collins also mentions June Bamber donating £25k each year to the church - when and how was it he learned about this?

He also gave the impression he’d been rummaging through Sheila’s clothing - he said something like her clothes weren’t what you’d expect a model to wear
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2021, 12:03:12 PM »
Also worth noting from Brett Collins interview with Kay Page is Bamber and Brett both lied to police about their relationship

On the CT website it states,

‘Brett told police in a statement that although he was homosexual he had never had a sexual relationship with Jeremy, while Jeremy himself denied anything other than a close, affectionate friendship with Collins.

But Brett has now stated (2021) ⬇️
Brett Collins to Kay Page (2021)
‘I first met him in New Zealand. I was renting a flat below my house to an air steward who (something) in New Zealand and they both met in Hong Kong.
Jeremy was coming to New Zealand with a diving course and they seemed to get on over a few days. So he invited Jeremy to stay in the flat, which I owned because he was doing international flights which meant he was going to be away for a few weeks. So I met Jeremy when he arrived in Auckland and I let him stay in my flat for about a month.
‘We did get on very well.. Jeremy actually bisexual and he could swing both ways depending on what mood he was in.
Originally there was more to our friendship when I first met him because I was bisexual also

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz3kitv4d4xsh5i/Brett%20interview.pdf?dl=0
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 12:06:02 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2021, 12:20:34 PM »
Also worth noting from Brett Collins interview with Kay Page is Bamber and Brett both lied to police about their relationship

On the CT website it states,

‘Brett told police in a statement that although he was homosexual he had never had a sexual relationship with Jeremy, while Jeremy himself denied anything other than a close, affectionate friendship with Collins.

But Brett has now stated (2021) ⬇️

This excerpt from Roger Wilkes book Blood Relations from Andy Bishop on Bamber is also interesting

The next morning was Saturday. Jeremy and his friends had planned a weekend at the seaside, but his first concern was to buy a set of national newspapers to see how the funerals had been reported. He spread them out on a table and gazed approvingly. Jeremy remarked to Andy Bishop that he was glad that both Julie and Brett were anxious to establish a long-term relationship with him, and pleased that he was at the centre of a ‘tug-of-love’ tangle.

Bamber was ‘triangulating his harem’

‘…5 Roles You Play In A Narcissist’s ‘Harem’ Or Love Cult
Narcissists are fickle creatures; they love shiny objects and they love to replace them just as swiftly as they’ve obtained them. They pit people against one another, they manufacture love triangles to make people jealous and to cause people to compete for the narcissist’s attention and approval. They become easily distracted by new victims who can heighten their status, reputation and wealth.

In a narcissist’s eyes, all victims are replaceable and interchangeable, depending on what they can do for the narcissist. All victims are in a never-ending competition to prove their worth and value to the narcissist

The “love cults” that narcissists build to stroke their egos aren’t actually exclusive to romantic relationships. They can exist in families, friendship circles, the workplace and various organizational hierarchies.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2018/06/the-dollhouse-5-roles-you-play-in-a-narcissists-harem-or-love-cult/
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 12:27:59 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2021, 12:30:21 PM »
This excerpt from Roger Wilkes book Blood Relations from Andy Bishop on Bamber is also interesting

The next morning was Saturday. Jeremy and his friends had planned a weekend at the seaside, but his first concern was to buy a set of national newspapers to see how the funerals had been reported. He spread them out on a table and gazed approvingly. Jeremy remarked to Andy Bishop that he was glad that both Julie and Brett were anxious to establish a long-term relationship with him, and pleased that he was at the centre of a ‘tug-of-love’ tangle.

Bamber was ‘triangulating his harem’

‘…5 Roles You Play In A Narcissist’s ‘Harem’ Or Love Cult
Narcissists are fickle creatures; they love shiny objects and they love to replace them just as swiftly as they’ve obtained them. They pit people against one another, they manufacture love triangles to make people jealous and to cause people to compete for the narcissist’s attention and approval. They become easily distracted by new victims who can heighten their status, reputation and wealth.

In a narcissist’s eyes, all victims are replaceable and interchangeable, depending on what they can do for the narcissist. All victims are in a never-ending competition to prove their worth and value to the narcissist

The “love cults” that narcissists build to stroke their egos aren’t actually exclusive to romantic relationships. They can exist in families, friendship circles, the workplace and various organizational hierarchies.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2018/06/the-dollhouse-5-roles-you-play-in-a-narcissists-harem-or-love-cult/

Brett Collins appears to have been one of Bamber’s ‘ride or die enablers’ and seemingly ‘right hand man

The ride-or-die enablers.
‘This role is assigned to the most devoted of the narcissist’s harem – the ones who will “ride or die” for the narcissist. Enablers are used to protect the narcissist from accountability and to defend the narcissist’s excessive sense of entitlement to whatever they want regardless of who they harm. They may be told to lie for the narcissist, to shut down the complaints of anyone who dares to question the narcissist, and to punish and scapegoat those who do so accordingly.

They can also be employed as “flying monkeys,” those who are used to bully, taunt and harass any threatening targets that may be in the narcissist’s way. They support the narcissist in their various schemes regardless of how immoral or unjust they might be. A ride or die enabler could come in the form of a spouse, a parent, a sibling, colleagues, friends or even an acquaintance turned devout follower – you name it.

The right-hand man or woman.
’This is the narcissist’s partner in crime, usually someone who has sociopathic traits of their own. Unlike the other roles, this one is often fixed and reserved for those who are very much aligned with the narcissist’s own values; if you are the victim of a narcissist, you are unlikely to fill this role at all.  This go-to person provides usefulness to the narcissist in a way that cannot be easily replaced because they share a similar unempathic, ruthless and exploitative nature which can serve the narcissist well in their agendas.

As a result, they tend to be a prized and long-standing member of a narcissist’s harem. Whatever role the right-hand man or woman plays in the narcissist’s life, they are usually the narcissist’s “best friend,” confidante and fellow con artist. They co-conspire with the narcissist to hunt new prey. However, just like any victim, they too can eventually be replaced should someone shinier (and perhaps more sociopathic) come along.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 12:33:31 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2021, 12:52:08 PM »
At the beginning of the podcast you say Brett Collins arranged Bamber’s legal team - he also states this

But it sounds like it was actually Angela Greaves who may have done this and Brett Collins went along with her

The CT have said during one of their recent podcasts that Sir David Napley was apparently Anji Greaves godfather

The CT have also seemingly tried to reinforce the proposition that Virginia Greaves was Bamber’s girlfriend at the time but Brett Collins appears to have suggested Bamber was having ‘affairs’ with both of them

The CT have claimed in one of their podcasts they’ve spoken to someone who became ‘aquainted’ with Julie at Goldsmiths collage 🙄

This person has commented on Julie apparently having ‘lots of teddies’ in her room 🙄
(Around 6:20 here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KtWbg7moc_4) 🙄

Would be interested to hear their thoughts on Angela Greaves ‘lots of teddies’ http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11197.msg572685#msg572685

or maybe the person has confused the two ?

Also of note is the narrator of the podcast doesn’t appear to have heard Julie speak 🙄
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 01:17:17 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2021, 01:19:25 PM »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KtWbg7moc_4) 🙄

Also of note is the narrator of the podcast doesn’t appear to have heard Julie speak 🙄

I thought Yvonne Hartley sounded like a female version of Mr Tumble aka Justin Fletcher at the beginning of this podcast https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MHz4F3WIBK8

And Philip Walker claiming to read Julies mind…  🙄

The same Philip Walker who during his chat with #daddygate Shaun Attwood (https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/daddygate)
let slip they appear to have finally figured out about the ‘aga burns’ http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=345.msg27058#msg27058

« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 01:33:22 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2021, 06:11:01 PM »
Of course there are and Brett Collins and the Greave sisters are 3 of them

According to Yvonne Hartley here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WbYZ4r9WalQ

At around 5:10 she claims in 2002 Julie Mugford also thought Brett Collins might be involved
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 06:13:10 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2021, 06:41:38 PM »

At around 5:10 she claims in 2002 Julie Mugford also thought Brett Collins might be involved

During the above podcast Yvonne asks why Julie didn’t immediately call the police after receiving Bamber’s phone call to say ‘tonight’s the night’

Julie’s landline was incoming calls only - I’d have expected Yvonne to be aware of this

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2021, 09:40:53 PM »

Is Susan Battersby’s 7th May 2002 witness statement available?

Offline Myster

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2021, 06:21:52 AM »
Is Susan Battersby’s 7th May 2002 witness statement available?
Didn't know she made one in 2002!  If so, maybe in the bowels of the Bluenatic Asylum where QTips is getting them all hot and bothered.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2021, 11:09:02 AM »
Didn't know she made one in 2002!  If so, maybe in the bowels of the Bluenatic Asylum where QTips is getting them all hot and bothered.

I didn’t know in 2002 (According to Yvonne Hartley ⬇️) Julie Mugford had suggested Brett Collins may have been involved - presumably in the planning phases of the murders

I re read Julie’s 2002 witness statements to see if this what Yvonne was referring to

I strongly suspect Bamber told Brett Collins a great deal with regards to his plans - when Collins visited with him prior to the murders

And it’s possible the reason Brett Collins keeps referring to ‘mercenaries’ is because this is what Bamber discussed with him - again prior to the murders

I don’t know if Brett Collins posted the comments on the above YouTube video but if he did

He states,

just saw the new  episode and interview  about my former friend Jeremy  Bamber its as close to the truth as was told by me  ! as i was there  before and after the murders finally some truth BRETT COLLINS NEW ZEALAND

you had to be there  before and after  to no what really  hapendl! looks like jeremy  had a plan all along he promised to many women  marrage when he got his money!
Brett Collins statements above (presuming they originate from him ) can be found here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2IWwUJXZ8g

As far as I can tell Brett Collins has not given a full account of his conversations with Bamber prior to the murders - only titbits here and there
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 01:05:38 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2022, 04:10:45 PM »
Excerpts from Roger Wilkes book ‘Blood Relations’

A 24-year-old woman named Sabina Butt struck up a relationship with Jeremy Bamber by offering to become his pen friend. She visited him at Wormwood Scrubs in the early months of his sentence, representing herself to tabloid journalists as the heiress of a multi-million-pound manufacturing empire. ‘I can’t believe he’s the evil monster he’s made out to be,’ said Miss Butt. ‘He told me he’s innocent and I believe him.’ Accordingly, the young woman announced she was pledging the family fortune to finance an appeal. Not long after this, a reporter traced Sabina Butt to the humble council house where she lived. The affair shrivelled on the spot.

The petite beauty met Bamber in a restaurant where he was a waiter. They slept together three weeks before the murders.

Sabina never believed he was guilty - and he bombarded her with sexy letters after he was jailed.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/KILLER+BAMBER+PLOTS+ORGIES+WITH+HEIRESS%3B+He+promises+sex+and...-a071830115

Did Amanda Perthen write the above?

« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 04:15:32 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Myster

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2022, 05:42:25 PM »
The petite beauty met Bamber in a restaurant where he was a waiter. They slept together three weeks before the murders.

Sabina never believed he was guilty - and he bombarded her with sexy letters after he was jailed.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/KILLER+BAMBER+PLOTS+ORGIES+WITH+HEIRESS%3B+He+promises+sex+and...-a071830115

Did Amanda Perthen write the above?
Sounds like it... She was/is a Daily Mail hack, wasn't/isn't she?  Why do you ask?

Poor Jem, no orgies (of the mixed kind) for him, but condemned to spend 37 solitary years fapping with a 1986 dog-eared edition of Parade.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2022, 07:12:36 PM »

Has Brett Collins ever commented on this woman?

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-sabina-butt-25-the-girlfriend-of-jailed-killer-jeremy-bamber-who-lives-20400005.html