Author Topic: How can the Mccanns be 100% innocent - when they haven't been 100% been cleared.  (Read 17931 times)

Offline Brietta

Correia was being paid by the McCann detectives. Work the rest out for yourself.

Joana Morais has posted as much but interestingly Enid O'Dowd seems to have missed it in her audits.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

Joana Morais has posted as much but interestingly Enid O'Dowd seems to have missed it in her audits.

Did Enid O'Dowd audit the accounts of the detectives hired by the McCanns?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

No smoke without fire imo.

I do believe it was obvious G.A. was a thorn in the mccs side.

Why have this hatred for G.A. when the so called abductor was forgiven ...it seems.

Detectives Hired by the McCanns want to Frame Gonçalo Amaral

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/02/detectives-hired-by-mccanns-want-to.html

Offline Mr Gray

No smoke without fire imo.

I do believe it was obvious G.A. was a thorn in the mccs side.

Why have this hatred for G.A. when the so called abductor was forgiven ...it seems.

Detectives Hired by the McCanns want to Frame Gonçalo Amaral

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/02/detectives-hired-by-mccanns-want-to.html

From your link...

Paulo Pereira Cristovão, a former PJ inspector and one of the 5 arguidos of Faro accuses Marcos Aragão Correia of trying to make a 'deal' with the defendants."And that deal was: all of you incriminate Gonçalo Amaral and I’ll arrange so that Leonor Cipriano says that you have nothing to do with this – well, deals like this, only in Hollywood", ironizes Pereira Cristovão.

So the allegation is by Christovao....do you know what he is doing now

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/ex-cop-who-criticised-madeleine-21043735

Offline Brietta

From your link...

Paulo Pereira Cristovão, a former PJ inspector and one of the 5 arguidos of Faro accuses Marcos Aragão Correia of trying to make a 'deal' with the defendants."And that deal was: all of you incriminate Gonçalo Amaral and I’ll arrange so that Leonor Cipriano says that you have nothing to do with this – well, deals like this, only in Hollywood", ironizes Pereira Cristovão.

So the allegation is by Christovao....do you know what he is doing now

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/ex-cop-who-criticised-madeleine-21043735

I have only seen the allegation repeated (from the link provided by Kizzy) in McCann hostile fora which are so sick making that I tend to skim read them all.

The originator is 👀 Christovao 👀 and only quoted by Morais.  It really is all intertwining and nasty to say the least.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

So money located to find maddie seems to be getting swallowed up on there constant hounding of the first detective on the case. who wrote a book .

Comments interesting, even though

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9626493/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-having-pay-legal-fees-fight-Portuguese-detective.html

GA's book was not a personal vendetta against the mccs, it was a summary of the investigation into the disappearance of Maddie

The Truth of the Lie was written and published in defence of G.A. persecution by the mcs.

mcs  had their say, so why blame G.A.  for having his say.

Two years ago court files showed the couple had had to fork out £29,500 on legal fees for Amaral. Since then they have had to pay out a further £4,229 in legal costs making a total of nearly £34,000.

The European Court of Human Rights is due to rule on a further legal appeal shortly and if the McCanns lose the right to appeal they will have to pay still further court costs to Amaral.

The latest payout is detailed in accounts for the company, Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited, which is funding the search for the couple's daughter aged three who disappeared on May 3, 2007.

Offline Mr Gray

So money located to find maddie seems to be getting swallowed up on there constant hounding of the first detective on the case. who wrote a book .

Comments interesting, even though

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9626493/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-having-pay-legal-fees-fight-Portuguese-detective.html

GA's book was not a personal vendetta against the mccs, it was a summary of the investigation into the disappearance of Maddie

The Truth of the Lie was written and published in defence of G.A. persecution by the mcs.

mcs  had their say, so why blame G.A.  for having his say.

Two years ago court files showed the couple had had to fork out £29,500 on legal fees for Amaral. Since then they have had to pay out a further £4,229 in legal costs making a total of nearly £34,000.

The European Court of Human Rights is due to rule on a further legal appeal shortly and if the McCanns lose the right to appeal they will have to pay still further court costs to Amaral.

The latest payout is detailed in accounts for the company, Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited, which is funding the search for the couple's daughter aged three who disappeared on May 3, 2007.

Amarals book could well have affected the search

Offline kizzy

Amarals book could well have affected the search

IYO

IMO if that was the case it would have been banned.

Offline Mr Gray

IYO

IMO if that was the case it would have been banned.

IMO... It should have been banned... Let's see what the ECHR says

Offline kizzy

IMO... It should have been banned... Let's see what the ECHR says

Well it wasn't - was it.

As for the ECHR there is a thread for that ...to wait and see.

Although it seems if they loose ECHR they may never be cleared.

Offline Mr Gray

Well it wasn't - was it.

As for the ECHR there is a thread for that ...to wait and see.

Although it seems if they loose ECHR they may never be cleared.
What do you mean by cleared

Offline kizzy

What do you mean by cleared

G.A. will stand by every thing he has said and wrote.........so they wont exactly be 100% innocent will they.

Apart from your posts ...that is.

Offline Mr Gray

G.A. will stand by every thing he has said and wrote.........so they wont exactly be 100% innocent will they.

Apart from your posts ...that is.
LOL

Offline kizzy

LOL

@)(++(*..I know I have the same laughable feeling when you post about wolt.

Offline Mr Gray

@)(++(*..I know I have the same laughable feeling when you post about wolt.

Precisely.. You trust Amaral despite proof of incompetence...
I trust Wolters... No evidence of incompetence
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 03:32:29 PM by Davel »