Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 204391 times)

jixy

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #360 on: November 27, 2016, 02:13:27 PM »
Joanna Yeates's killer tearfully apologised today for putting her family through hell.

Vincent Tabak said his actions were "horrendous" as he showed jurors with his own hand how he strangled his next-door neighbour

Tabak, who was shown pictures of Miss Yeates's injuries, wept as he said he would be haunted for the rest of his life

He denied touching her and the DNA was a result of moving her body but who knows what he actually did or what was going through he mind especially as he had googled the difference between murder and manslaughter (with the sentence in mind) and also the definition of sexual assault. Makes sense to say he didn't rather than turn the crime into a sexual one by his own admission

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #361 on: November 27, 2016, 02:17:37 PM »
Alfie

I would have expected that the police checked out whether or not VT and TM did go to a party in the Longwood Lane area. 

What the answer is, I dont know.

Alfie

« Reply #362 on: November 27, 2016, 02:35:24 PM »
Hi Alfie i have touched upon these  topics

(1) The word "Definition" was actually added by the prosecution whilst in the court room.. he asked the jury to add the word because it was missing.... I cannot see how you can add a word which changes the context of a possible sentence.

(2) That was apparently done on the dutch wiki.. and when you search % of meganes in Uk it doesn't have an answer .. .. I believe that would be a pointless exersise.

(3) He looked in january for what reason I do not know.. but I believe they had already stopped collect of household waste by 23rd Dec..... he could have been follow the case just like I did at the time.

(4) Again I cannot answer that.... the search could be in relation to anything he was viewing.. he hadn't admitted to anything at this point... I wish his lawyer had counter acted alot of these searches but he  didn't..

(5) Could be looking at that for a varying reason, not related to his neighbour.

(6) I might have been interested in that if it had included thawing... when anything is frozen, decomposition time is irrelevent.

(7) People click on articles on the web when looking at news.. I do it all the time.

(8) That would be handy to know... but all he really needed to do was take a walk outside of his own neighbourhood to locate them if need be,..

Alfie can I ask you something...?

When the police went to Holland to talk to Dr Vincent Tabak... Did they go to speak to him as a witness or a suspect??

May i also add.. That Joanna Yeates was not sexually assaulted, so why would he need to check the definition?

You seem to be making excuses for each of his internet searches but not looking at the picture they cumulatively paint, searches done by a man sat at his computer in the time between Joanna's death and her body being found.   I don't know the answer to your question but I don't see the relevance to the internet searches. There may have been no signs of sexual assault on Joanna's body but that does not rule out the reason for her murder being sexually motivated, eg: rebuffed advances leading to rage and violence, then murder.

Alfie

« Reply #363 on: November 27, 2016, 02:37:45 PM »
Alfie

I would have expected that the police checked out whether or not VT and TM did go to a party in the Longwood Lane area. 

What the answer is, I dont know.
Then it's just speculation and if there was no party then what other reason could he have had for googling Longwood Lane?   There is a wealth of evidence against this man, and zero evidence that anyone else was involved, so why you are so keen to defend a convicted murderer is quite baffling to me.

jixy

« Reply #364 on: November 27, 2016, 02:43:15 PM »
and baffling to me too hence the frustration in my posts

Offline PaultheRed

« Reply #365 on: November 27, 2016, 02:49:23 PM »
Why when points of interest are raised that challenges your opinions that you never answer them clearly or openly Nine & Mrswah is it that you don't know but just like to cause discussions or spout your beliefs and that you are always right & everyone else is wrong ?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #366 on: November 27, 2016, 03:12:20 PM »
Paul

I simply said that I would assume that the police would have checked whether or not VT and TM did go to a party in the Longwood Lane area, and that I didn't know what was the result of this check.

I said I didn't know.

I have never said I am always right.

In fact, I have said, on several occasions that I might be wrong.

Nine and I both have doubts about VT's guilt, but we are two different people and we write different posts.   

jixy

« Reply #367 on: November 27, 2016, 03:13:27 PM »
not forgetting supporting real miscarriage of justice cases and seeing how they along with their families struggle to try and clear their name, the length of time it takes and the pure battle to find new evidence or a new argument to progress. Often followed by set back after set back...

Tabak isn't claiming to be innocent and its obvious he isn't, it just makes for painful reading

Offline PaultheRed

« Reply #368 on: November 27, 2016, 03:25:16 PM »
Paul

I simply said that I would assume that the police would have checked whether or not VT and TM did go to a party in the Longwood Lane area, and that I didn't know what was the result of this check.

I said I didn't know.

I have never said I am always right.

In fact, I have said, on several occasions that I might be wrong.

Nine and I both have doubts about VT's guilt, but we are two different people and we write different posts.   

Where did I say you & Nine are the same person I don't think I did & who is to say that they never checked if they were both at the party or were they in that area for some other reason ?

Why is it only you 2 on the who forum who are trying to say he is innocent when all the points raised point to him being guilty that is all , i'm not having a go , being rude or aggressive i'm just curious why you want to defend a murder ?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #369 on: November 27, 2016, 04:08:35 PM »
Paul

Yes, Nine and I are in a minority:  and a very small one .   I only know of around 10 people in the country who have doubts about VT's guilt.  I am neither proud nor ashamed of being part of this minority:  it is just the way it is.

Also, this thread is hardly likely to have been started by someone who believes VT is guilty, is it?

If you read the very first post on this thread, you will find out why I have doubts about VT's guilt, and if you can answer any of my questions, I would be very happy to hear from you.  Nobody yet has been able to explain why fire engines and a crane were needed to retrieve Joanna's body, for example, and only one or two people have attempted to explain why none of VT's DNA or fingerprints were found in Joanna's flat (after all, he said this is where he killed her), or why none of Joanna's DNA was found in VT's flat (he said he took the body there).

I am also suspicious that VT was arrested just before a review of the case was due, and police from another force would have been drafted in to help. (reported in the Daily Mail, 13th January 2011).

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #370 on: November 27, 2016, 04:10:59 PM »
Jixy, if it makes for painful reading, then why are you bothering to read it?

There are dozens of threads on this site, after all.

jixy

« Reply #371 on: November 27, 2016, 04:20:16 PM »
I am free to do what I want. I didn't ask you to comment on how painful it is for me. I see the pain of families day in day out and hope one day you will see sense. Don't you worry about me, maybe think about the victim and the family who have lost a loved one. Im doing just fine thank you and my thoughts and prayers will stay with them, the people who need and deserve them

Offline PaultheRed

« Reply #372 on: November 27, 2016, 04:28:14 PM »
Paul

Yes, Nine and I are in a minority:  and a very small one .   I only know of around 10 people in the country who have doubts about VT's guilt.  I am neither proud nor ashamed of being part of this minority:  it is just the way it is.

Also, this thread is hardly likely to have been started by someone who believes VT is guilty, is it?

If you read the very first post on this thread, you will find out why I have doubts about VT's guilt, and if you can answer any of my questions, I would be very happy to hear from you.  Nobody yet has been able to explain why fire engines and a crane were needed to retrieve Joanna's body, for example, and only one or two people have attempted to explain why none of VT's DNA or fingerprints were found in Joanna's flat (after all, he said this is where he killed her), or why none of Joanna's DNA was found in VT's flat (he said he took the body there).

I am also suspicious that VT was arrested just before a review of the case was due, and police from another force would have been drafted in to help. (reported in the Daily Mail, 13th January 2011).

How did her dna ended up on his trousers and her chest ,  everything points to him  and is backed up with dna and a confession what more proof is need ?

Alfie

« Reply #373 on: November 27, 2016, 04:32:27 PM »
Paul

Why would "fire engines and a crane" make it less likely that Tabak did it?  Totally irrelevant to your arguement IMO.  As for the DNA or lack of it, one could speculate that it's because he cleaned up, wiped surfaces down etc.  I don't know.  But conversely how, if they had never met do you explain his DNA on her body?

Offline PaultheRed

« Reply #374 on: November 27, 2016, 04:33:06 PM »
As it was a December night could it be he wore gloves hence why no finger prints ?