Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 204385 times)

Offline PaultheRed

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #645 on: January 09, 2017, 07:54:46 PM »
Felicity Gerry is a high profile criminal barrister and author specializing in serious fatal, sexual and violent offences. She is the co-author of The Sexual Offences Handbook and also a legal media commentator.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #646 on: January 09, 2017, 07:57:32 PM »
Felicity Gerry is a high profile criminal barrister and author specializing in serious fatal, sexual and violent offences. She is the co-author of The Sexual Offences Handbook and also a legal media commentator.....

Round and round we go... where we stop no one knows!!!!

It wasn't A SEXUAL ASSAULT!!!!

Well maybe she will think that some things about this case is weird.. If she read the Transcipt and that 1300 page Document!!!!!

Offline Kayden Paradox

« Reply #647 on: January 09, 2017, 07:59:31 PM »
Yes you have posted refs and yes she is all over the net but quite honestly I have yet to find the answer...editor of the'Criminal lawyer' yes but not a criminal lawyer. Many published pieces attributed to her and to write them she wouldn't have necessarily been in court to do that. So please do show me. We all arrive as a group? Sorry I'm lost on that one. For the record I never said or insinuated you were from Bristol. Off your trolley? I'll leave that one to the experts.

Offline [...]

« Reply #648 on: January 09, 2017, 08:00:37 PM »
Yes you have posted refs and yes she is all over the net but quite honestly I have yet to find the answer...editor of the'Criminal lawyer' yes but not a criminal lawyer. Many published pieces attributed to her and to write them she wouldn't have necessarily been in court to do that. So please do show me. We all arrive as a group? Sorry I'm lost on that one. For the record I never said or insinuated you were from Bristol. Off your trolley? I'll leave that one to the experts.

But All Excited today?????? YES!!!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #649 on: January 09, 2017, 08:04:17 PM »

Maybe I'll cut out all of this and just get my Brother inlaw to go And visit the Tabak family...

He doesn't live too far away from them..... Let them view whats here and then lets see what happens after that!!!!

They as a Family have been Extremely quite.... Maybe it's time for them to make some NOISE!!!!

Offline Kayden Paradox

« Reply #650 on: January 09, 2017, 08:08:11 PM »
Would they like a taxi calling for them?

Offline Kayden Paradox

« Reply #652 on: January 09, 2017, 08:19:59 PM »
No more disrespectful than you have been throughout this thread. You obviously have scant regard or understanding of law in this country and for that matter the deceased. I pointed out early on in this thread the occupation of VT's girlfriend's father and do you honestly believe a stitch up wouldn't have gone un noticed? A stitch up of the proportions that you seem to believe would have made his career many times over. Plus he wouldn't have remained quiet. You also scorned what I put about what he had said in the media afterwards, "so say the media" or words to that effect I believe. Well so says the media to the extremely selective pieces you spout.

Offline [...]

« Reply #653 on: January 09, 2017, 08:27:33 PM »
No more disrespectful than you have been throughout this thread. You obviously have scant regard or understanding of law in this country and for that matter the deceased. I pointed out early on in this thread the occupation of VT's girlfriend's father and do you honestly believe a stitch up wouldn't have gone un noticed? A stitch up of the proportions that you seem to believe would have made his career many times over. Plus he wouldn't have remained quiet. You also scorned what I put about what he had said in the media afterwards, "so say the media" or words to that effect I believe. Well so says the media to the extremely selective pieces you spout.

Kayden... We Are NOT POINT SCORING!!!!!!!!!

And Again... we have all become very eloquent today.... I have obviously upset you all......

The question is what have I said today from page 41 ....that hasn't had you all flapping before?????

I'm not disrespecting the Yeates Family, even if you may think so... I am at a loss for words as to how this horrendous crime has effected their lives forever...

And a young lady with much to live for losing her life..... Such a waste!!!!!  Terrible terrible crime...

Maybe you Are connected to the Yeates family and that why you are so angry with me ... And on that I could completley understand!!!!!

EDIT:..... your right I don't know LAW!!!!!! I never said I knew it!!!!!

On that alone, you are saying every forum poster has no value because they obviously could not comment on any case as they.... DO NOT HAVE A LAW DEGREE!!!!!!!!

Offline Kayden Paradox

« Reply #654 on: January 09, 2017, 08:44:38 PM »
Point scoring isn't my style. Yet again deflect and don't answer questions. Firstly I am not devaluing every forum poster, far from it in fact. I'm no expert on the law and when I don't understand something or make a mistake in what I believe to be the correct way, I will ask and also when people point things out to me I will check what they are saying and not instantly rule it out as it doesn't fit my own argument. Eloquent? I post in exactly the same way I always do.

Offline [...]

« Reply #655 on: January 09, 2017, 08:50:02 PM »
Point scoring isn't my style. Yet again deflect and don't answer questions. Firstly I am not devaluing every forum poster, far from it in fact. I'm no expert on the law and when I don't understand something or make a mistake in what I believe to be the correct way, I will ask and also when people point things out to me I will check what they are saying and not instantly rule it out as it doesn't fit my own argument. Eloquent? I post in exactly the same way I always do.

Must be PaulTheReds Turn `Or Jixy's.......

I've said what I've said.. I believe I have backed my arguments up and if not then... I'm not perfect...

Again it's an opinion... that is it....... An Opinion that I believe that Dr Vincent Tabak is Innocent... That is all...

Tell me then the same old question....

How could he make a SEARCH when he couldn't have been at home????

That at least must have you asking that question whether anything else I say you disagree with!!!!!

Did I say something from page 41.... ??????

Offline Kayden Paradox

« Reply #656 on: January 09, 2017, 09:10:05 PM »
PaultheRed, Jixy why them? How about the other posters who have also commented and are of the same opinion Guilty. Answer a question with a question, nice. Connected to the Yeates family? Be glad that I'm not! The best thing that the mods admin or whoever is in charge could do with this thread is lock it or better still take it down. The memory of Miss Yeates doesnt need to be tarnished on this forum by letting a convicted sex offending con artist and his silly little girlfriend posting.

Offline Kayden Paradox

« Reply #657 on: January 09, 2017, 09:13:35 PM »
On that note I'm out of here but please keep up the pretence, are you due a visit to check all forms of communication, phones, iPods, laptops, computers etc? If not, think you're due one in the not so distant future.

Offline [...]

« Reply #658 on: January 09, 2017, 09:14:51 PM »
PaultheRed, Jixy why them? How about the other posters who have also commented and are of the same opinion Guilty. Answer a question with a question, nice. Connected to the Yeates family? Be glad that I'm not! The best thing that the mods admin or whoever is in charge could do with this thread is lock it or better still take it down. The memory of Miss Yeates doesnt need to be tarnished on this forum by letting a convicted sex offending con artist and his silly little girlfriend posting.

And there we have it again.... Ever piece of Information ever connected to this crime... Every Opinion REMOVED!!!!

Why IS THAT......  It only brings more Questions.... Removing Information does not stop people from
Remembering!!!!

If the Dutchman did it... Then you all should be happy with your conviction that it WAS HIM!!!!!

Not try to quieten A middle aged woman who thinks a Dutchman is INNOCENT!!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #659 on: January 09, 2017, 09:18:07 PM »
On that note I'm out of here but please keep up the pretence, are you due a visit to check all forms of communication, phones, iPods, laptops, computers etc? If not, think you're due one in the not so distant future.

WOW....... What is that.....