Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 204385 times)

jixy

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #1245 on: February 25, 2017, 08:51:06 AM »
If this is one rational explanation then god help anyone suffering a miscarriage of justice!

Once again all written without any proof whatsoever all with the presumption of what Takab would or wouldn't do! You don't know him and yet the two people probably most closest to him agree with his guilt

They went to visit and left him there. No word no huge campaign to clear up any wrong doing

Just a conspiracy theory without substance.

So all the people involved in this set up walk away and leave and innocent man to rot?

Why oh why did they then pursue the indecent images charges? Oh yes to seal the deal on what a totally disgusting individual he is? Bringing the spot light right back on him rather than letting him disappear quietly

Unknown killer due to national security ... think we are bordering on fantasy now don't you?

You don't know if Tabak is sat there serving his sentence quietly and his words in court are TRUE! he is sorry for the death of Joanna whether we believe it to be murder or manslaughter

Who knows why he hasn't challenged it, he certainly had the opportunity and yet didn't take it! He admitted his part which is probably a watered down version of what actually happened because as stated many times on this post, he hoped to be convicted on manslaughter didn't he? And with that his options were and always will be limited!

Offline Leonora

« Reply #1246 on: February 25, 2017, 08:55:09 AM »
Her phone gets me.... if the police think immediatley there is foul play... why did they allow Greg to use her phone to ring rebecca Scott around 4:00am??

And another thing that gets me..... How did he know the password/ number to get into her phone in the first place??

Did they just look at her phone for texts and calls or did they get a proper read out from the phone company????

And if there's a proper read out... did the defence have a copy????
Correction: Greg Reardon did not phone Rebecca Scott at any time that we know of. An unidentified police officer texted Rebecca some time before 4 a.m., possibly after she failed to respond to a voice call, to tell her that her friend Joanna was missing. Rebecca told the press at the time (but not the court subsequently) that she responded by telephoning Joanna's mobile phone, only to have it answered by Greg.

I share your concerns about her phone. Two officers went to 44 Canynge Road in the small hours, but we know the name of only one of these, WPC Anneleise Jackson. She did not testify in person. Instead, the court heard her statement read out by a barrister, separated by an interruption while a point of law was discussed.

There is no sign that Jackson had any instructions to treat the flat as a potential crime scene. She and her partner went away and returned at 4.00 a.m. to take a statement from Joanna's parents. She also took Greg Reardon with her round to flat 2 and roused the occupants to ask them if they had heard anything. Her statement reinforced the jury's impressions of Greg Reardon as the neutral witness, Tanja Morson as the shocked bystander, and Vincent Tabak as the unconcerned drousy hulk.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1247 on: February 25, 2017, 08:58:22 AM »
So you think Vincent Tabak knew exactly what he was doing when he signed his enhanced statement and agreed to be cross-examined as his lawyer's only independent defence witness? (His team had "inherited" their pathologist from their predecessors instructed by Crossman & Co of Radstock.)

You are very keen to point out that the police did everything they did because that is standard police procedure. Presumably you would also agree that Vincent Tabak's formidably experienced defence lawyer also knew exactly what he was doing when he avoided every opportunity to discredit the prosecution witnesses, and took every possible opportunity to discredit his own client in the eyes of the jury?

Why do you think Vincent Tabak stuck with the same firm of solicitors and the same barristers' chambers when he subsequently appeared in court on a charge of possessing illegal images of child abuse?

There can be only one rational explanation for the behaviour of Vincent Tabak and his top lawyer - namely, that he had been secretly offered a full amnesty and a new identity, in return for sacrificing his good name and for taking responsibility for the actions of some (to us) unknown killer who (for reasons of National Security or other reasons) the CPS couldn't bring to justice.

To this day Vincent Tabak is probably analyzing people movements in a Buro Happold office in one of the many overseas countries where the murder of Joanna Yeates never made the headlinrs. This is the only possible explanation why no one will talk about him, and why nothing is heard from him.

Intriguing, but VT would not have willingly given up his girlfriend, IMO. 

There are other possible explanations as to why we hear nothing about him.  He could be in prison in Holland, or he could even be dead.

Or, as some on this thread will surely tell me, he knows he is guilty and he is keeping his head down and serving out his sentence without making a fuss.   Even I have to accept that this is possible !!

jixy

« Reply #1248 on: February 25, 2017, 09:06:52 AM »
I agree mrswah that any of those could be a possibility and far more likely than him being free living under an assumed name and leaving everything in his life behind

Offline PaultheRed

« Reply #1249 on: February 25, 2017, 09:08:49 AM »
Yeah VT is alive and well living on Belle Isle under a new name , his neighbours are Lord Lucan, Lord Mountbatten  & Elvis he can regularly be seen riding Shergar on the shore line  ..... the man is guilty , he has held his hands up, it as a watertight conviction & he is sitting in his prison cell serving his time , If he was innocent like you claim why has he never once voiced this claim , he has had time and time again to do so he has come to terms he has been caught & has unlike you accepted the fact he is a murderer , He could have claimed his Innocence at the end of the trail , his top class lawyer could have done so & at any time during his sentence he could have wrote to Inside Times or other sources to claim this but he hasn't WHY because he is Guilty .....

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1250 on: February 25, 2017, 09:09:27 AM »

Once again all written without any proof whatsoever all with the presumption of what Takab would or wouldn't do! You don't know him and yet the two people probably most closest to him agree with his guilt

They went to visit and left him there. No word no huge campaign to clear up any wrong doing

Of course they went to visit him and left him there-----what else could they possibly have done?  They could hardly have taken him with them!!

There is no evidence that VT's family believe him to be guilty, although I have to accept that they might. There is also no evidence that they no longer visit him.

jixy

« Reply #1251 on: February 25, 2017, 09:16:55 AM »
Left him there alone with no one to fight his corner. Of course they couldn't have taken him with them unless of course we go with Leonora's theory!

Even on Vincent Tabak is Innocent there are links/quotes to what happened. Even how he was feeling in prison at the beginning which isn't consistent with what is implied on here!

Yes they could have done more and no there isn't any evidence they tried to help him in fact if you google what  Tanja and her Father said, its clear they didn't continue to support him and did in fact walk away without fighting for him!

Her father could have helped and guided her to fight any part of this but his comments are very telling, just like Tanja's when she is quoted along with Joanna's family

None of that indicates they believe in his innocence hence their silence!

Offline Leonora

« Reply #1252 on: February 25, 2017, 09:25:05 AM »

Yes, indeed, that is my question-----and they were focussing on the house right from the start, long before anyone had "confessed" to anything !   

They so wanted us all to believe Joanna had arrived home that they got Father Henwood into court to testify that he had seen and spoken to Joanna (whom he did not know), rather than read out a statement from him.
Father Henwood's testimony in court was SO BAD and SO IMPRECISE that it certainly reinforces the conclusion that we have been greatly deceived about 44 Canynge Road.

The most important factor in this case is the continued secrecy surrounding the landlord's 2nd witness statement. I cannot for the life of me understand why an intelligent person like "Nine" is so obsessed with the 1300 page document that she knows was a work of pure fiction.

By comparison, Mr. Jefferies's 2nd witness statement will show, if made public, that it was at THE HOUSE that something DID happen. Its importance cannot be underestimated.

Remember, Mr. Jefferies is now a world famous star witness of the Leveson Inquiry, a key player in numerous TV documentaries, and the central character of a top NETFLIX drama-documentary. He is the recipient of undisclosed sums in damages. He has become a bosom friend of well-known celebrity members of the Hacked-Off campaign. Yet no one has wrested out of him the secret of what he saw at 44 Canynge Road. So it must be a very important secret indeed.

If you want to find out what really happened, you need do no more than bang on Mr Jefferies's front door.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 09:37:03 AM by Leonora »

Offline [...]

« Reply #1253 on: February 25, 2017, 09:35:24 AM »
Yeah VT is alive and well living on Belle Isle under a new name , his neighbours are Lord Lucan, Lord Mountbatten  & Elvis he can regularly be seen riding Shergar on the shore line  ..... the man is guilty , he has held his hands up, it as a watertight conviction & he is sitting in his prison cell serving his time , If he was innocent like you claim why has he never once voiced this claim , he has had time and time again to do so he has come to terms he has been caught & has unlike you accepted the fact he is a murderer , He could have claimed his Innocence at the end of the trail , his top class lawyer could have done so & at any time during his sentence he could have wrote to Inside Times or other sources to claim this but he hasn't WHY because he is Guilty .....

He could have claimed his Innocence at the end of the trail , his top class lawyer could have done so & at any time during his sentence

But his Top Class Lawyers didn't even defend him in the first place (IMO)

Discrediting their own Client!!! WHY???? 

jixy

« Reply #1254 on: February 25, 2017, 09:42:22 AM »

Of course they went to visit him and left him there-----what else could they possibly have done?  They could hardly have taken him with them!!

There is no evidence that VT's family believe him to be guilty, although I have to accept that they might. There is also no evidence that they no longer visit him.

In a statement Miss Morson, who has now moved abroad to escape the memories of her relationship with Tabak, said: “I would like to extend my deepest sorrow and sympathy to the Yeates family for their loss. I am thankful to the judge, the jury, the barristers and solicitors for all their ongoing attention and professionalism

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1255 on: February 25, 2017, 09:43:41 AM »
Left him there alone with no one to fight his corner. Of course they couldn't have taken him with them unless of course we go with Leonora's theory!

Even on Vincent Tabak is Innocent there are links/quotes to what happened. Even how he was feeling in prison at the beginning which isn't consistent with what is implied on here!

Yes they could have done more and no there isn't any evidence they tried to help him in fact if you google what  Tanja and her Father said, its clear they didn't continue to support him and did in fact walk away without fighting for him!

Her father could have helped and guided her to fight any part of this but his comments are very telling, just like Tanja's when she is quoted along with Joanna's family

None of that indicates they believe in his innocence hence their silence!

I can accept that Tanja and her father have probably disowned him, but I am not so sure that his own family would, even if they did believe him to be guilty.  Even Myra Hindley was visited in prison by her family.

jixy

« Reply #1256 on: February 25, 2017, 09:45:24 AM »
Actions speak louder than words.... they were on a visit and had chance to listen to the real story and help. They got the real story and accepted his guilt

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1257 on: February 25, 2017, 09:48:59 AM »
In a statement Miss Morson, who has now moved abroad to escape the memories of her relationship with Tabak, said: “I would like to extend my deepest sorrow and sympathy to the Yeates family for their loss. I am thankful to the judge, the jury, the barristers and solicitors for all their ongoing attention and professionalism

Yes, I have read this before.

Why does it sound, to me, very much as if Tanja was advised to make this little speech?????

I'm not saying that she doesn't believe him to be guilty, but what she said after the trial sounded very contrived, to me. It was also in her interests to say it, and to disown VT publicly-----after all, she has a career to think about, and a life to live. One cannot really blame her, I suppose.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1258 on: February 25, 2017, 09:49:22 AM »

The most important factor in this case is the continued secrecy surrounding the landlord's 2nd witness statement. I cannot for the life of me understand why an intelligent person like "Nine" is so obsessed with the 1300 page document that she knows was a work of pure fiction.

All the witness statements are Important NOT Just CJ's.... whether he saw her or not... doesn't change the fact she was wearing different clothing to that she wore on the night of Friday 17th December 2010..

she could have left and CJ saw her... true! But I like to go with whats available... I like times... especially on CCTV recordings... I like texts, phones calls movements and emails of everyone who was supposed to be in the 1300 page document....

If as you believe there is not the information in the document and its a work of fiction..... then I want a readout of everyones phone calls and texts. emails of all the parties involved.... I want the CCTV tapes with the original times on them... I still want the demonstration of how he was supposed to have carried a dead weight.....

I want all the witness's on the stand instead of written statements...  I want them all to verify their credencials...

There's not just secrecy surrounding CJ's witness statement... there's secrecy surrounding the WHOLE case... because it doesn't not add up no matter how many ways you look at it....

I want all the timings of the events from when he entered the flat as they say till he came back home around midnight or before... I want to see the DUTCH Language in any of Dr Vincent Tabak's written words!!!

And if the 1300 page document is a work of fiction... bring it back to court and lets have a jolly good look at it.... better still someone give me a copy...

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1259 on: February 25, 2017, 09:56:17 AM »

If you want to find out what really happened, you need do no more than bang on Mr Jefferies's front door.

Mr Jefferies would not tell me anything!!

If he suspcted that VT was innocent, he would never say so, not unless someone else was in the frame, and the evidence seemed compelling.  CJ would be afraid that people might look to him again, if they thought there were any doubts re VT.

I have to add that if he really did see Jo leaving the premises with two other people , that would seem very feasible, IMO.  However, we don't know whom he saw, and he may not know whom he saw either. Even if he recognised Jo, it is doubtful that he would know the other two people.