Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 204391 times)

Offline Leonora

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #1350 on: March 05, 2017, 01:47:25 PM »

I agree with everything you say regarding the CCTV.

It is likely that Joanna changed her clothes, but we cannot be sure, IMO.

We also cannot be sure that she was still alive when VT collected his girlfriend from the coach-----although she may well have been.

As for the ski socks, Joanna might well have worn these if her boots were slightly too big-----I have borrowed my hubby's thick socks in that situation!!
On the contrary, we CAN be sure that she WAS still alive - at least with 75% confidence. All the other indoor CCTV clips were in colour, and we also KNOW that at least some of the other clips had been tampered with to remove information about the time and/or date. Therefore it is more than 90% certain that someone removed the colour from the CCTV clips from the Ram pub. Why would they bother to do that, unless it was to prevent us from knowing the colour of Joanna's clothes? Why would they not want us to know that? - It can ONLY be because they don't want us to know that she changed her clothes before she was killed. Why don't they want us to know that she changed her clothes? - It can only be to prevent us from working out that she was killed AFTER Vincent Tabak obtained a solid alibi.

Joanna was wearing her boots only outdoors. Even if they were a shade too large, why lumber herself with thick ski socks for the rest of the day? Why would a smart young woman like her wear boots that were too big anyway? There are much more plausible explanations for the single ski sock found on her body, but these depend on the probability that her killing was personal rather than random. The police (and the media) were always so eager to convince us that it was not personal, especially by their arrest of the landlord.

Offline John

« Reply #1351 on: March 05, 2017, 01:53:03 PM »
Witholding color images is standard police procedure. Only Joanna's killer would know what colour of garments she wore so withholding this vital information from the public was a no brainer.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 03:26:21 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1352 on: March 05, 2017, 01:56:39 PM »
Witholding color images is standard police procedure. Only Joanna's killer would know what colour of garments she wore so withholding this vital information from the public was a no brainer.

What about withholding time stamps from CCTV?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1353 on: March 05, 2017, 01:59:43 PM »

Joanna was wearing her boots only outdoors. Even if they were a shade too large, why lumber herself with thick ski socks for the rest of the day? Why would a smart young woman like her wear boots that were too big anyway?

Well------just an attempt to introduce a little light-heartedness-------why would a smart older woman like me wear boots that were too big???      Answer:  it isn't always easy to obtain exactly the right size!!!

Offline Leonora

« Reply #1354 on: March 05, 2017, 02:03:53 PM »
Anyone can post on this forum anonymously.

What was the reason given for the four Fire Service appliances which attended the scene?
"Recovery of body". There were evidently eight appliances in all, the others including a crane, a rescue tender, and a safety boat. Only the Daily Mail and ITN made public visually the scale of the turn-out, but all the other journalists must have seen the convoy arriving. If the journalists asked for an explanation, they never made it public.

Offline Leonora

« Reply #1355 on: March 05, 2017, 02:12:20 PM »
Yes John, but the police were not supposed to know that she was dead when they first appealed for her safe return! In any case, the colour CCTV clips from Waitrose, Bargain Booze and Tesco were made public in colour even before her body was found, whereas the b&w CCTV clips from the Bristol Ram pub were first shown during the trial itself. I stand by my argument that the colour was removed so as to prevent it from being obvious that Joanna was not wearing the same clothes in the pub.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1356 on: March 05, 2017, 02:22:32 PM »

Originally she was supposed to be just a missing person... The early missing poster did not state what she was last seen wearing...

Obviously if they with-held that information from the public, because the killer would know, then they must have believed she was already dead when asking about here going missing.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1357 on: March 05, 2017, 02:25:59 PM »
Jurors are forbidden from discussing cases, it's called contempt of court.

Don’t post comments about the trial on social media websites like Facebook or Twitter - even after the trial’s finished. This is contempt of court and you can be fined or sent to prison.

https://www.gov.uk/jury-service/discussing-the-trial

Sorry John... wasn't trying to cause an issue..  Hadn't really thought that one through..

Offline [...]

« Reply #1358 on: March 05, 2017, 02:35:18 PM »
"Recovery of body". There were evidently eight appliances in all, the others including a crane, a rescue tender, and a safety boat. Only the Daily Mail and ITN made public visually the scale of the turn-out, but all the other journalists must have seen the convoy arriving. If the journalists asked for an explanation, they never made it public.

Has anyone found out WHY?? these Fire Applicances were used... And those on the guilty camp, have you no questions regarding the use of this equipment???

Offline John

« Reply #1359 on: March 05, 2017, 03:25:42 PM »

What about withholding time stamps from CCTV?

Possibly, only investigators will know the reason.  However, the defence team has a right to see all original CCTV footage if they so wish.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #1360 on: March 05, 2017, 03:29:09 PM »
Originally she was supposed to be just a missing person... The early missing poster did not state what she was last seen wearing...

Obviously if they with-held that information from the public, because the killer would know, then they must have believed she was already dead when asking about here going missing.....

The police would have considered it as a strong possibility since she had left home without her personal possessions, jacket, boots etc in very suspicious circumstance.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 12:15:07 PM by John »

jixy

« Reply #1361 on: March 05, 2017, 04:31:24 PM »

Has anyone found out WHY?? these Fire Applicances were used... And those on the guilty camp, have you no questions regarding the use of this equipment???

I wonder if you will ever get an answer to this question. If someone didn't make a noise about it at the time im sure the answers would be even harder to get so long after the event.

As you say not much mention of it

Offline [...]

« Reply #1362 on: March 05, 2017, 08:15:03 PM »
I wonder if you will ever get an answer to this question. If someone didn't make a noise about it at the time im sure the answers would be even harder to get so long after the event.

As you say not much mention of it

Surley it would be possible to get the information from the 23 plus firemen/women who attended the scene, unless its part of some offical secrets act, someone from the fire service may be able to shed some light on this...

The other thing is the coordinates... for some reason part of these coordinates have been redacted, that begs the question WHY?? If Joanna Yeates was where the Offical line says she was,, why hide the coordinates???

The pdf that mrswah posted early on in the thread shows only part of the coordinates, I believe it was released under the freedom of information act...

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1363 on: March 06, 2017, 08:37:32 AM »
Surley it would be possible to get the information from the 23 plus firemen/women who attended the scene, unless its part of some offical secrets act, someone from the fire service may be able to shed some light on this...

The other thing is the coordinates... for some reason part of these coordinates have been redacted, that begs the question WHY?? If Joanna Yeates was where the Offical line says she was,, why hide the coordinates???

The pdf that mrswah posted early on in the thread shows only part of the coordinates, I believe it was released under the freedom of information act...

Ok, since it was me who started the thread, I am volunteering to write to Avon Fire and Rescue Service!!!   

Frankly, I think it will be a waste of time, but I will try------they can only say no!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1364 on: March 06, 2017, 08:58:51 AM »
Could it be possible that you could find out which firemen worked that shift?? Maybe if you know who the firemen are you could ask them..

Where they all real firemen?!  Just a suggestion....