Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 204385 times)

Offline John

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #1485 on: March 27, 2017, 01:06:03 PM »
I really believe this case needs a proper look at.... the discrepancies are plenty... Greg's description of the flat has changed , originally he said he was annoyed that the flat was a mess.... Making believe he was expecting her to tidy up whilst he was away and maybe the pair were not so tidy... He then described it as though something had happened there..

The time she possibly has reached home... there is no proof of that...  The contradicting information about whether Joanna Yeates read her texts or not.....  If she didn't always read them or reply to them, then the last text from her male friend may not be as important for timeline as we believe.... she could have just not bothered... because we are not aware of the phone that Joanna Yeates owned we do not know whether or not she saw the reply on her phone as a notification and didn't bother replying... (parents say she didn't always reply)... so she may have seen the texts....

One of my major bug bares is why they charged Dr Vincent Tabak between the 16th Dec 2010 and the 26th Dec 2010... If they were so sure she died on the 17th December 2010 why charge him within a range of dates????

There are always discrepancies in every case, witnesses remember different things at different times on occasion.  That doesn't mean that they lied or were economical with the truth.

The only way any of these things can be reviewed is if VT requests it or some other information comes to light which throws doubt on his involvement.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 08:46:06 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1486 on: March 27, 2017, 07:15:16 PM »
There are always discrepancies in every case, witnesses remember different things at different times on occasion.  That doesn't mean that they lied or were economical with the truth.

The only way any of these things can be reviewed is if VT requests it or some other information comes to light which throws doubt on his involvement.

True--------

Which is why it is so important that this thread is here for people to read.

Offline John

« Reply #1487 on: March 27, 2017, 08:45:51 PM »
True--------

Which is why it is so important that this thread is here for people to read.

Absolutely, but posters should not state opinion as fact unless there is evidence to support it.

Given the interest in this thread I think we can give it its own place on the main board now which will enable different topics to be created.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1488 on: March 27, 2017, 10:02:04 PM »
Given the interest in this thread I think we can give it its own place on the main board now which will enable different topics to be created.

Go John......  ?{)(**

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1489 on: March 27, 2017, 11:25:12 PM »
Absolutely, but posters should not state opinion as fact unless there is evidence to support it.

Sounds good, John!

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #1490 on: May 15, 2017, 04:21:48 PM »
The big "ifs" are:

1.) If Tabak confessed to murdering Joanna what was his purpose in doing so?

Possible suggestions:

He was covering up for someone else.

He was fooled into doing so by the ineptitude of his defending brief.

He made a confession under duress.

He is setup by the system trying to cover up their own failures into the Melanie Hall inquiry, and many others.

2.) If Tabak did make a false statement whilst under duress he would have gotten over it by now and would probably start kicking off, why hasn't he?

Possible suggestions:

He is actually telling the truth and he did kill Yeates.

Morson had an involvement, maybe in helping him move the body and he's trying to keep her out of it.

Yeates wasn't killed at the time he said and there is something else he is trying to cover up, perhaps a direct threat to his life or to Morson by a third party.

The 43 injuries caused prior to Yeates death suggest a prolonged assault but their extent suggests they were not caused in a fight with a man the size of Tabak, more with a woman who had a size advantage over her.
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1491 on: May 15, 2017, 05:02:12 PM »
Yes, AH, I can agree with you.

As I have said many times, I cannot be absolutely sure that VT is innocent---I just feel that he is, though.

Also, I can't really believe that Tanja had anything to do with it. Of course, I don't know, and I could be wrong, but I can't see it.

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #1492 on: May 15, 2017, 05:39:29 PM »
The essence of the problem as I see it is the police suspected that they had a rogue killer out there who took out Melanie Hall amongst a host of others. The problem was is that he knew how to feed information to the police, and they worked with it. If, and its a big if, he was responsible for Yeates's murder then the police would be more than happy to see Tabak go down for it, its one less problem for them. There is too much fishy stuff surrounding this, nothing really adds up properly, crying girls on phones, missing pizzas, people hanging round outside in freezing weather, unexplained injuries, and given the amount of ice and snow lying around what was she doing walking all that way home in the first place? All very odd!
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1493 on: May 15, 2017, 05:49:57 PM »
The essence of the problem as I see it is the police suspected that they had a rogue killer out there who took out Melanie Hall amongst a host of others. The problem was is that he knew how to feed information to the police, and they worked with it. If, and its a big if, he was responsible for Yeates's murder then the police would be more than happy to see Tabak go down for it, its one less problem for them. There is too much fishy stuff surrounding this, nothing really adds up properly, crying girls on phones, missing pizzas, people hanging round outside in freezing weather, unexplained injuries, and given the amount of ice and snow lying around what was she doing walking all that way home in the first place? All very odd!

So then "The Murder Investigating Team " part of the Twin Track Investigation seemed to be looking at a possible serial killer.... With Melaine Hall and Glenis Caruthers both being mentioned in relation to this case....

So what made them go after Dr Vincent Tabak...????

Was it what we suspected all along.. that a review of the case was imminent and would be taken from the team who started the Initial "Murder Investigation... (IMO) I believe that it's very possible..

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1494 on: May 15, 2017, 06:58:52 PM »
So then "The Murder Investigating Team " part of the Twin Track Investigation seemed to be looking at a possible serial killer.... With Melaine Hall and Glenis Caruthers both being mentioned in relation to this case....

So what made them go after Dr Vincent Tabak...????

Was it what we suspected all along.. that a review of the case was imminent and would be taken from the team who started the Initial "Murder Investigation... (IMO) I believe that it's very possible..

As far as the imminent review is concerned, yes, I can believe it. I can't stand the Daily Star, but they have put this better than anyone!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1495 on: May 15, 2017, 07:10:41 PM »

I think the crying girl on the phone is a lot of rubbish, and, as for the pizza, it detracted from the main investigation. Lots of people probably bought the same  kind of  pizza on the same day. let's face it: it was from Tesco, most of us go there all the time, me included!  Both Greg and Vincent admitted eating pizza for supper, so goodness knows how many other people did. It is what people do eat if they can't cook, or can't be bothered to cook after a long working day!

As for Jo walking home in the bad weather, however, I don't see anything particularly odd about that. Her boyfriend was using her car. Unless she got a taxi, or a lift, how else was she going to get home? Young people probably don't worry about such things, and, anyway, Jo was used to being and working outdoors.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1496 on: May 15, 2017, 07:13:16 PM »
The injuries, I do admit, are very mysterious, particularly as the police said, at first, that Jo did not have any.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1497 on: May 15, 2017, 07:19:34 PM »
The injuries, I do admit, are very mysterious, particularly as the police said, at first, that Jo did not have any.

Indeed... But what were they consistant with.... and how old were these injuries?? Which injuries were recieved on recovery of her body??

Some can be attributed to the method of strangulation... but i do not believe that all the injuries about Joanna Yeates person were to do with her being strangled and attacked on the night of her death...

No body in this case was particularly cross examined apart from Dr Vincent Tabak...  So establishing anything without thoroughly cross examining witness's will only reveal Part of the TRUTH... as to anything in this trial... (IMO)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1498 on: May 15, 2017, 07:33:17 PM »
Indeed... But what were they consistant with.... and how old were these injuries?? Which injuries were recieved on recovery of her body??

Some can be attributed to the method of strangulation... but i do not believe that all the injuries about Joanna Yeates person were to do with her being strangled and attacked on the night of her death...

No body in this case was particularly cross examined apart from Dr Vincent Tabak...  So establishing anything without thoroughly cross examining witness's will only reveal Part of the TRUTH... as to anything in this trial... (IMO)

Absolutely.

If it was difficult to recover her body, as the use of all the fire and rescue equipment suggest, then it is quite likely that many of Joanna's 43 injuries were obtained during this procedure. also, we need to know whether or not she had any injuries prior to her attack and death.

Jo worked outdoors. Who is to say that she did not acquire some injuries during the course of her work? I can count four or five on myself that have been acquired through cooking and ironing!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1499 on: May 15, 2017, 07:44:51 PM »
Absolutely.

If it was difficult to recover her body, as the use of all the fire and rescue equipment suggest, then it is quite likely that many of Joanna's 43 injuries were obtained during this procedure. also, we need to know whether or not she had any injuries prior to her attack and death.

Jo worked outdoors. Who is to say that she did not acquire some injuries during the course of her work? I can count four or five on myself that have been acquired through cooking and ironing!

Indeed ... I get bruises from the dog jumping up at my legs.....