Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592697 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1365 on: March 22, 2018, 02:39:54 PM »
The youtube video that I linked about The Rachell Nickell story that was on TV recently has been removed, and the account that showed the video has been terminated...

Most Baffling....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFjm4goJco4

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1366 on: March 22, 2018, 03:24:59 PM »
Are they referring to his "no comment " police interviews, or are they referring to the answers that he claimed not to remember?

Offline Baz

« Reply #1367 on: March 22, 2018, 04:22:39 PM »
Baz... It is not that I am not aware that it says it in the first line of the article...  Doesn't mean it's correct though... 

Take @skynewsgathers tweet at trial

Now we know that DC Mark Luther is a figment of someones imagination....  He was not in charge of the case... Doesn't exist...
So me asking whether it was actually put to Dr Vincent Tabak at trial these 80 questions by the prosecution, isn't an unreasonable response...

I would like a list of these 80 questions please  8)--))

http://live-news.sky.com/Event/Live_Updates_Vincent_Tabak_Trial_Continues

Do we know that DC Mark Luther doesn't exist or is this something you have decided upon?

Offline [...]

« Reply #1368 on: March 22, 2018, 04:38:18 PM »
Do we know that DC Mark Luther doesn't exist or is this something you have decided upon?

Sorry I should rephrase that.... There is no other connection to a man named DC Mark Luther in regards to The Joanna Yeates Case/ Dr Vincent Tabak trial... (imo) He was not the lead SIO on the case... Nowhere else on the Internet is he mentioned in connection to this case..  He is tweeted about in the 10 minute break window.. He has never been photographed as far as I know..  He... I believe is a figment of someone else's imagination... If someone can show me whom DC Mark Luther is then I will eat my hat...

I am sorry occasionally I get sarcastic and my humour doesn't transfer well on here when I say he doesn't exist... I can find no evidence of this person.. And no evidence other than the tweet that he had any connection to The Joanna Yeates Murder Investigation..  He might be another civilian for all we know... Or as I believe a figment of someones imagination..

Edit.. I posted before on DC Mark Luther...  I believe it is an Anagram of Murder Chalk T...

Offline [...]

« Reply #1369 on: March 23, 2018, 09:20:07 AM »

The images I have attached are all supposed to be of Dr Vincent Tabak.... They look photoshopped to me... And i do know that images have been photoshopped...

* How did they verify that the man in these images is actually Dr Vincent Tabak??

* Where was Dr Vincent Tabak's Passport??

* Where was Dr Vincent Tabak's Driving license ?

* Who positively identified the man in the photo's as Dr Vincent Tabak??

For all we know Dr Vincent Tabak could be of African decent, he could be mixed race, nothing other than the media has told us that the person in the images are Dr Vincent Tabak... They already look so different...

Image 4 is defo photoshopped... look at the edge of his hair next to the guy in black.. you can even see a white edge to it were it has been cut!!

I would like to know how they identified the person who was arrested as Dr Vincent Tabak, especially in his video appearances..

Offline Baz

« Reply #1370 on: March 23, 2018, 04:42:35 PM »

The images I have attached are all supposed to be of Dr Vincent Tabak.... They look photoshopped to me... And i do know that images have been photoshopped...

* How did they verify that the man in these images is actually Dr Vincent Tabak??

* Where was Dr Vincent Tabak's Passport??

* Where was Dr Vincent Tabak's Driving license ?

* Who positively identified the man in the photo's as Dr Vincent Tabak??

For all we know Dr Vincent Tabak could be of African decent, he could be mixed race, nothing other than the media has told us that the person in the images are Dr Vincent Tabak... They already look so different...

Image 4 is defo photoshopped... look at the edge of his hair next to the guy in black.. you can even see a white edge to it were it has been cut!!

I would like to know how they identified the person who was arrested as Dr Vincent Tabak, especially in his video appearances..

I don't think that is photo-shopped for two reasons.
1) That white line is where the light is hitting his head and there are no white lines anywhere else around him.
2) Why would they Photoshop Tabak into that photo?

Offline nina

« Reply #1371 on: March 23, 2018, 06:56:33 PM »
Look at the older man to VT's left, he also has a white line on the right hand side. So I'll go with you Baz re: the light.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1372 on: March 23, 2018, 08:09:27 PM »
Yes well spotted nina...  The old man looks photoshopped too.....

He is wearing a T-shirt which says Chris Brasher memorial 10 k run..

That particular event was held in 2004.... Dr Vincent Tabak wasn't with Tanja Morson in 2004, he was also in Holland in 2004

Chris Brasher Memorial Run 10K
Sunday, 20th June 2004 11:00am

Here we see Tanja in the same event..... The lady with the green top is there....

Yes
RACE DESCRIPTION
The Chris Brasher Memorial 10K is a one off run on Sunday 20 June in Richmond Park, organised by Sweatshop to raise funds for the Petersham Trust. The aim is to raise £162,000 for the Petersham Trust (founded by Chris Brasher) in order to preserve Petersham Meadows and ensure that the historic view from Richmond Hill is saved for future generations.

Awards/mementos:
Medal
Winners' prizes
Engraved memorial tankards for 1st
2nd

Venue facilities:
Changing
Toilets
Refreshments
Supervised bag storage

They don't look like they are running in a park... !

Edit....  The marathon is supposed to be the Stroud Run 2009 ... even the information on that is incorrect... So we have 2 different marathons married together in a photoshopped image that is perfectly obvious to see that it has been photoshopped... I believe the woman in green is also photoshopped.....

below is a link to my Storud Run Post..

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg408866#msg408866

https://www.runnersworld.co.uk/event/view/chris-brasher-memorial-run-10k-23152

Offline nina

« Reply #1373 on: March 24, 2018, 11:23:02 AM »
Oh Nine, the older gent is not photoshopped look at the guy behind him in the red, grey and white t-shirt, he also has white down the right hand side. Also look at the official in black on the right hand side of the road, he is positively glowing on his head from the light.

Also there is no rule that says you can't wear the same t-shirt more than once, there seems to be a variety of tops on view, worn by the runners.

You really are clutching at straws, if I am reading you right you are trying to prove that VT is not VT ! Don't Nine, you have done so much good research and you know that what you are posting now is not right.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1374 on: March 25, 2018, 09:39:10 AM »
Is it coincidental??

The media have obtained these apparent images of Dr Vincent Tabak as early as 9th February 2011?
Sliding the mouse over the picture it reveals this text about each image.

* Image 2... The date of this images is 9th February 2011 the supporting text below attached to the image tell us
Vincent Tabak Found Guilty Of Joanna Yeates Murder***Exclusive*** *** U750 MINIMUM REPRODUCTION FEE *** NO INTERNET USE UNTIL 5:00pm 30th October 2011*** MARBURG, GERMANY- 1996: Vincent Tabak stands quietly at the back as the youth camp volunteers pose for a photo on a weekend shopping...

Same with image 3 (attached)

Vincent Tabak Found Guilty of Joanna Yeates Murder*** Exclusive*** *** U750 MINIMUM REPRODUCTION FEE ** *** NO INTERNET USE UNTIL 5-00pm 30th October 2011*** MARBURG,GERMANY -1996: Volunteer Youth Camp workers at Palmengarten public gardens IN Frankfurt, Germany: Dutch Vincent Tabak can be...

The 8th February is the date that apparently Dr Vincent Tabak confessed to Brotherton... which no supporting evidence of this confession we have seen. A day later the media upload these images of Dr Vincent Tabak as a young man...

Peter Brotherton, a voluntary Salvation Army chaplain at Long Lartin prison in Worcestershire said the Dutchman had unburdened himself on February 8 this year.

When was the text written for the images... Am I correct in believing that it would of been at the same time as the date that they uploaded the images onto their website??

By the 31st January 2011 the media had reported that the trial was preliminary set for October.
Yeates spoke after the man accused of killing his daughter, Dutch national Vincent Tabak, appeared in court for the third time and a trial date was provisionally set for October.

Which would support the idea that by the end of October the trial would be over...

Where these images uploaded on the 9th February 2011 with the supporting text??  Or was the text added at a later date ??
Why state that they couldn't be used until 5:00pm 30th October 2011??

These images are very perplexing...
[Note]:I have seen the images of Dr Vincent Tabak as a youth before, but i cannot find the article with the images at the mo... The article if I remember correctly, was about Dr Vincent Tabak and him signing an autograph book of a girl at the camp and  basically how odd Dr Vincent Tabak was... if my memory serves me right..

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/jan/31/joanna-yeates-funeral-vincent-tabak

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8834133/Vincent-Tabak-confessed-Joanna-Yeates-killing-in-emotional-meeting-with-prison-chaplain.html

https://barcroft.mediashowroom.com/medias/appnb/displaySearch.do#search/0

Offline [...]

« Reply #1375 on: March 25, 2018, 09:52:31 AM »
Oh Nine, the older gent is not photoshopped look at the guy behind him in the red, grey and white t-shirt, he also has white down the right hand side. Also look at the official in black on the right hand side of the road, he is positively glowing on his head from the light.

Also there is no rule that says you can't wear the same t-shirt more than once, there seems to be a variety of tops on view, worn by the runners.

You really are clutching at straws, if I am reading you right you are trying to prove that VT is not VT ! Don't Nine, you have done so much good research and you know that what you are posting now is not right.

How did Barcroft have an image of Dr Vincent Tabak as early as October 2009 ?? (image attached)

The image upload date appears to be then?? Unless you can explain to me why the date of the image says October 2009 on Barcrofts website?

Am I missing something here ???

Edit.... When I search again there is an image of CJ with the date when he apparently first appeared for the leveson... The upload date and the image text correspond...   So what does that say about the other images??

Offline [...]

« Reply #1376 on: March 26, 2018, 09:16:25 AM »
Verdict of 10-2 majority... Does that apply to the killer?? ...I have always believed that Dr Vincent tabak is innocent and the real killer is still out there.. The lack of Interest by the media to talk about this case or question this case is surprising.. No-one says anything, it's like everyone knows but dare not speak...

But for those that understand law, they must know that everything about this case is wrong... it sticks out like a sore thumb...

* You cannot be as blatant as to state that the defendant on the stand is "Guilty" before he faces a jury, by letting
   them know that he had already plead guilty to Manslaughter...

* You cannot suspect someone of Murder and not caution them before a 6 hour interview..

* You cannot stage a crime scene

* You cannot have random builders collecting evidence at a crime scene (I could go on)

Really there should be an outcry... But there isn't...  why isn't there??

I always think that there are clues out there for someone who knows enough about law or someone who is connected to someone who knows enough about law to be able to read between the lines of what is meant..
For instance the talk about hanging... It is known that the Yeates had made such a statement at the end of trial, but I believe that this idea was brought whilst the trial was taking place... And DC Mark Luther who was mentioned by @skynewsgather in a tweet,
12:10 PM - 19 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
DC Mark Luther now giving evidence in the #Tabak trial. He is the officer in charge of the case.

I believe it was mentioned for someone who would understand its meaning... I have mentioned before that I believe that DC Mark Luther is an anagram of Chalk T Murder / Murder ~Chalk T... which is the chalk mark that is put on the trap door for the person whom is to be hung to put his/her toes...

[AH] has talked of serial killers and the 'Anagram " was the name of a Police Operation which involved a serial killer..

I don't think these little gems are coincidental, I believe they are meant for someone... I always have thought that the statements made in the press were aimed at someone.. and that someone wasn't Dr Vincent tabak... So applying that very thought I prepose that the jury verdict of 10-2 is no coincidence either... 

Reconsidering a Prosecution Decision

We need to start at section 10..

Section 10 of the Code for Crown Prosecutors explains that occasionally there are special reasons why the prosecution service will overturn a decision not to prosecute or to deal with the case by way of an out-of-court disposal or when it will re-start the prosecution, particularly if the case is serious.  It states:

I had believed that they had interviewed the real killer and for whatever reason could not or would not proceed with the prosecution, and with my belief that The Joanna Yeates Cases is a "Cold Case" ... which i had been informed of, then the idea that the images the press write ups, are all for someone to know that they have no forgotten that they are responsible for this murder...

Hence section 10.2 of the "Reconsideration for Prosecution"

These reasons are set out at 10.2 of the Code and include:

cases where a new look at the original decision shows that it was wrong and, in order to maintain confidence in the criminal justice system, a prosecution should be brought despite the earlier decision;

cases which are stopped so that more evidence which is likely to become available in the fairly near future can be collected and prepared. In these cases, the prosecutor will tell the defendant that the prosecution may well start again;

cases which are stopped because of a lack of evidence but where more significant evidence is discovered later; and
cases involving a death in which a review following the findings of an inquest concludes that a prosecution should be brought, notwithstanding any earlier decision not to prosecute.
Section 23(9) of the Prosecution of Offences Act 1985 sets out the power to reinstitute proceedings after a case has been discontinued.

Does this connect to what I have said before... That there is still an on going Investigation into the Murder of Joanna Yeates and that is why the media or anyone does not speak about this case... Because they would be in contempt of court to say anything other than what we have all been lead to believe is the 'story" of what happened to Joanna yeates ...

I maybe incorrect with my theories, but an interesting concept.... Because My ideas that the media and everyone else were aware of what was going on and said nothing is proven by the lack of them standing up to be counted when it is perfectly obvious that the law has not been followed and still after all these years no-one will speak about this case...

A Case were the victims family still talk about when they may lay the headstone at their daughters burial site 7 years after her death... Personally I believe that they are still waiting for Justice... Many people have long forgotten the case and they will only recognise it if you mention 'The Lost  Honour of CJ".. which in itself is a shame..  But i believe that it is time for people to be counted and stand up and speak of what they know... And show how our Justice system is broken... Show how the procedures were not followed and how an Innocent man was sent to jail on NO EVIDENCE.... With the Prejudice of all ready being labelled a killer after we all were informed that Dr Vincent Tabak plead guilt to Manslaughter in may 2011, with this vital piece of information flying around the internet daily as the trial in October 2011 took place... And a jury well aware before they made their decision , that Dr Vincent Tabak was Guilty!!!

So... 10:2 of the Reconsideration for Prosecution may well have been meant for someone who is aware of the law... And even if you think my theory is off the wall.. Consider this....

If it wasn't a message for the real killer... The information is out there now... and I believe the real killer is aware of that prospect..People are not sitting back anymore... And I believe others will start to question... When they really consider how the presumption of Innocence was not applied in this case and Dr Vincent Tabak stood trial as a Guilty man... to be found even Guiltier!! And that is only the tip of the Iceburg.....

Because everyone knows that this case is wrong.... It's Perfectly Obvious...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/872390/jo-yeates-mother-teresa-lay-headstone-grave-seven-years
http://live-news.sky.com/Event/Live_Updates_Vincent_Tabak_Trial_Continues
https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/reconsidering-prosecution-decision

Offline [...]

« Reply #1377 on: March 26, 2018, 10:45:08 AM »
When I said that Coldplay meant something to this case, I thought I would add my own song....

With the talk of "Butterfly Gardens and Butterflies I thought this apt...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXQrmaHVU_k

The day the real culprit is brought to Justice... Joanna Yeates can be truly welcomed home....

Danyel Gerrad "Butterfly" 1971

[Note..] For those who may know the song or don't know the song...  I have changed the lyrics slightly... from

I'll come home to you one day... (too)

Welcome home to you one day!

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case/Dr Vincent Tabak's only Press Interview
« Reply #1379 on: March 28, 2018, 12:05:19 PM »
I found this long buried article.....

As for news, the Express publishes its brief interview with Mr Tabak:

“I only come back here at weekends for now with all the upset. I wasn’t here on the night she went missing, I was away and I don’t know anyone who saw or heard anything. It’s very upsetting that something like this has happened. This is a nice, safe, friendly area.

“The feeling around here is not a nice one now, it’s as if the area has been blighted by what happened. We are all very sad about it, and although I didn’t know Miss Yeates, I am deeply saddened by what ­happened.”

Now this is where it gets interesting.... Again the express article doesn't hold the story and we have one about Scarlett Johnson... With an image of Dr Vincent Tabak and the text underneath his image says:
Vincent Tabak gave his only press interview to the Sunday Express....

It reminded me of Coldplay and the image of the Yeates..... 

The Anorak article give you a link to The Express's Article, which subsequently turns into the Scarlet Johnson Article... I an hazzard a guess at when the article changed to Scarlett Johnson, as according to good old wiki the film adaptation was confirmed in Novemebr 2011.....

Going back to the link.... What I did notice was a fraction of a second before the article loaded, the webpage address for the article was different.... Which I managed to screen shot.... Took me a few attempts.... (image attached)

This is what the address of the article said....

www.express.co.uk/posts/views/224746/Jo-Yeates-Day-I-met-Vincent-Tabak#ixzz1BqEnhNUJ

When you click on the link the page shows a 404 error.....

How did the Express manage to change the article??  which realistically should have lead to an article about an interview with Dr Vincent Tabak...

The article puts Dr Vincent Tabak away from his Flat on Friday 17th December 2010 and therefore he could not have killed Joanna Yeates..

How do we describe the web page that no longer has the article available to view??  A ghost page??   There is a footprint there for this article... By Clicking the link I have  quoted, it does take you to a now defunct page... But it was there....  There for everyone to see.... The article that Anorak quoted is still visible on Anorak's website... So I take it the media had spoken to Dr Vincent Tabak... Which they surely would have evidence of this Interview.. there must be a taped copy of the Interview... unless the reporter did it the good old fashioned way and used shorthand!

Dr Vincent Tabak says he only comes back to the Flat at weekends is an interesting bit of info.... Is that why we have the footage from Crimewatch of Dr Vincent Tabak's car being directed where to park??  With the image of a man stood at the main door of 44, Canygne Road looking remarkably like Dr Vincent Tabak....

For a man that was supposed to be distancing himself from a crime scene, it appears odd that he would return on a weekend... This information was not disclosed at trial.... Everyone presumed that Dr Vincent Tabak must have moved to Aberdeen Road to escape what was taking place at Canygne Road never to return again....

Does Dr Vincent Tabak telling us that he only returned to Canygne Road on a weekend tell us that the Police were only there during the week??

Did Clegg hear this Interview with The Reporter or see their notes??? Did he not question where Dr Vincent Tabak really was???

There is another point to this article...... The date of the article is 00:00 23rd January 2011

Obviously they cannot have spoken to Dr Vincent Tabak on that date as he had been charged and was in custody....  We also have Dr Vincent Tabak talking as if he is at Canygne Road... If he only goes to Canygne Road at weekends then the Interview had to be  before the 23rd January 2011.... The earliest they could have interviewed Dr Vincent Tabak would have been the Saturday before..... Being Saturday 16th January 2011, or Sunday the 17th January 2011.... this is before The Yeates Emotional Appeal and the phone call from the Sobbing Girl.... Which apparently was the catalyst for arresting Dr Vincent Tabak in the first place....  How on earth did they pre-empt that !!!!!

I therefore have to question how the Sunday Express would know to Interview Dr Vincent Tabak before either of these events took place?? Putting out information that clearly has him nowhere near Canygne Road on 17th December 2010...

Who told The Express to interview Dr Vincent Tabak?? When had they planned Dr Vincent Tabak's arrest??? Now DCI Phil Jones says on one of the Documentaries that they did not get the DNA results back until the 20th January 2011....  So no evidence linking Dr Vincent Tabak to Joanna Yeates was available apparently... (I'll link my post about that )...

This is a quote from DCI Phil Jones from the Judge Rinder Program..
It was around the 20th January, that erm... we positively identified there were components in the mixed DNA.. of Vincent Tabak

What or who tipped off the press?? Why take such an Interest in Dr Vincent Tabak??/ They haven't Interviewed Tanaj Morson about her neighbour at this point!!... Or many many other residents of 44,Canygne Road...

Is this proof as Dr Vincent Tabak had said that they tampered with the DNA??? If they have no results until the 20th January 2011, there is no reason for Dr Vincent Tabak to actually be of Interest to anyone... Seeing as he wasn't there.... But magically we have an article written about an interview with Dr Vincent Tabak printed the day after he was charged.... !!

Is there video footage of this Interview with Dr Vincent Tabak???

Come on people... they don't magically interview every single person in the vicinity of Canygne Road on the vague off chance this person will turn out to be the Murderer!!

Why hasn't more been said about this Interview... Why wasn't the recording/ taping/ notes of this said Interview brought to trial... Lets not forget... Dr Vincent Tabak was supposed to be following every twist and turn of this Investigation on his laptop... Then why wasn't there a "search" looking for the article in anticipation of it being printed??

If they suspected him as early as December 2010 as Ann Reddrop has stated... then why not publish the article sooner?? why not let the suspected murderer see himself in the news?? It's a ploy that has been used before to see how  a Murder would react..... Why wait until he has been charged????

The media were obviously aware of plenty more than they have ever let on....  That article tells us that for sure (imo)... So I will ask again.... It cannot be just a coincidence that the article was written before Dr Vincent Tabak was arrested... Or any evidence against him was available....

Someone (imo) must have leaked the information to the press, which makes me question who?? Who wanted Dr Vincent Tabak to be the scapegoat for the Murder of Joanna Yeates ?? Someone must have already decided his fate... (imo) Therefore making me question The DNA sample that apparently ties Dr Vincent Tabak to this Murder!

If Dr Vincent Tabak is telling the media he was away on the 17th December 2011... why haven't the media or anyone else...

* Given this Interview to The Defence??

* Spoken up since the trial??

* Shown evidence of where Dr Vincent Tabak was on that date...??

* Shown evidence of him being on Canygne Road ??

* Shown that Dr Vincent Tabak was still away in America or elsewhere??

Who set Dr Vincent Tabak up?? The article leads me to believe this... as I cannot see how they would know to Interview Dr Vincent Tabak before there was any evidence pointing to him as a suspect.... And if this important article has Dr Vincent Tabak giving an Interview to The press.... Then why have they removed it?????

Why did they not use this information of proof that he was a liar on the stand... that he said he wasn't at Canygne Road on the 17th December 2010 but was away..... Perfect proof he was a liar for the prosecution... But we have nothing other than Dr Vincent Tabak's unsubstantiated story on the stand at trial..... That he was home and killed Joanna Yeates on the 17th December 2010.... And Clegg telling us all that he was bored..... Well he may have been bored if he was away from home on that date in America and was Missing Tanja Morson!!!

Does this mean  that it's perfectly obvious that Clegg didn't check Dr Vincent Tabak's whereabout on the 17th December 2010??.. Because according to the article.... He wasn't at Canygne Road!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_Crossing
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7613.msg369062#msg369062

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/224746/Johansson-focused-on-directorial-debut#ixzz1BqEnhNUJ
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/223433/Coldplay-to-beam-live-Corbijn-film-around-the-world

http://www.anorak.co.uk/271329/reviews/joanna-yeates-vincent-tabak-was-caught-on-twitter.html#more-271329