Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170894 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #2220 on: March 30, 2022, 11:32:06 PM »
Hey Misty, I'll tell you what, I will bet anything you wish (maybe all the gold coins in Kyrgyzstan) that Rabihan will never be seen alive anywhere in the world.
Just my gut feeling after reading the court papers on this case last year.

Well, you're quite wrong.
I saw her in Costco with Bianca Jones & Jeanette Zapata.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline misty

« Reply #2221 on: March 30, 2022, 11:58:02 PM »
Hey Misty, I'll tell you what, I will bet anything you wish (maybe all the gold coins in Kyrgyzstan) that Rabihan will never be seen alive anywhere in the world.
Just my gut feeling after reading the court papers on this case last year.

Forget the bet - what about the alerts? And what did you make of the daughter's reaction to her stepfather being cleared?

Offline misty

« Reply #2222 on: March 31, 2022, 12:00:02 AM »
Well, you're quite wrong.
I saw her in Costco with Bianca Jones & Jeanette Zapata.

You really should stop taking your special medicine if it's giving you hallucinations.

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

« Reply #2223 on: March 31, 2022, 12:07:15 AM »
Forget the bet - what about the alerts? And what did you make of the daughter's reaction to her stepfather being cleared?

Morse alerted to multiple places in the home, consistent with the disappearance of a woman who has never been seen since.
I believe the daughter said she still cared for Hap even after everything, strange comments but what significance does it have, if you look at all the evidence and you still believe Morse was incorrect and Haps wife is living the life of Riley in Kyrgyzstan then I really don't know what to say.
Its one of the worst cases of Miscarriage of Justice I have ever seen. Victims blood in carpet, human bones in ashes in a box, the victims dna on a knife, cadaver dog alerts, past history of violence.
It shows justice is all about who can sell a story to jury better.

Offline misty

« Reply #2224 on: March 31, 2022, 12:28:28 AM »
Morse alerted to multiple places in the home, consistent with the disappearance of a woman who has never been seen since.
I believe the daughter said she still cared for Hap even after everything, strange comments but what significance does it have, if you look at all the evidence and you still believe Morse was incorrect and Haps wife is living the life of Riley in Kyrgyzstan then I really don't know what to say.
Its one of the worst cases of Miscarriage of Justice I have ever seen. Victims blood in carpet, human bones in ashes in a box, the victims dna on a knife, cadaver dog alerts, past history of violence.
It shows justice is all about who can sell a story to jury better.

Keela & Morse can't tell you when the blood on the carpet & kitchen knife was deposited. The mere fact that Morse didn't alert to the fireplace where it's alleged Rabihan's body was cremated just doesn't cut it in my book and neither does Grime's explanation for this failure. Once again there were just too many alerts for them all to be credible.
I am limited by US Media laws regarding the articles I can access. Do you know why it took 7 years for this case to reach trial? Was the daughter, in whose name the coins were deposited, ever properly investigated? I am suspicious of her relationship with/feelings towards her stepfather.

« Reply #2225 on: March 31, 2022, 12:35:53 AM »
Keela & Morse can't tell you when the blood on the carpet & kitchen knife was deposited. The mere fact that Morse didn't alert to the fireplace where it's alleged Rabihan's body was cremated just doesn't cut it in my book and neither does Grime's explanation for this failure. Once again there were just too many alerts for them all to be credible.
I am limited by US Media laws regarding the articles I can access. Do you know why it took 7 years for this case to reach trial? Was the daughter, in whose name the coins were deposited, ever properly investigated? I am suspicious of her relationship with/feelings towards her stepfather.

Honest question, after reading about this case do you yourself believe that Rabihan was not killed in that house and she did indeed flee to Kyrgyzstan. If so how do you explain the human bones that were found?

Offline misty

« Reply #2226 on: March 31, 2022, 12:50:59 AM »
Honest question, after reading about this case do you yourself believe that Rabihan was not killed in that house and she did indeed flee to Kyrgyzstan. If so how do you explain the human bones that were found?

I honestly don't know if she was killed in the house without first knowing why she took the coins and what she planned to do with them. Hap was certainly not a model citizen or husband by any stretch of the imagination.
Were the bones human? (I thought I read some were chicken bones) If so, how was it determined the fragments belonged to a female when a DNA profile couldn't be obtained? Why didn't Morse alert to the fireplace if it contained human bone fragments?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2227 on: March 31, 2022, 07:59:36 AM »
I honestly don't know if she was killed in the house without first knowing why she took the coins and what she planned to do with them. Hap was certainly not a model citizen or husband by any stretch of the imagination.
Were the bones human? (I thought I read some were chicken bones) If so, how was it determined the fragments belonged to a female when a DNA profile couldn't be obtained? Why didn't Morse alert to the fireplace if it contained human bone fragments?

I've not read anything about this case, Misty.

But l don't think the bone fragments could have been human.  If so I think Morse would have alerted to them.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2228 on: March 31, 2022, 08:22:53 AM »
Another thread trying to promote the alerts as evidence.
How can they be evidence when Grime has stated the only reliable cadaver dog is one trained solely on human remains

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2229 on: March 31, 2022, 09:55:58 AM »

Did it not say somewhere in that conglomeration of articles that the bones found in the box beside the fireplace were not the bones of the missing woman?

« Reply #2230 on: March 31, 2022, 10:09:15 AM »

The first expert witness for the state testified they were human bones from a forearm, hand and fingers, the second expert witness for the state testified they were human bones but were so degraded that no dna could be obtained. The expert witness called by the defence also said they were human bones but testified there was no way to tell if they were of male or female origin, as if its OK to have any human bones found in your house.
So with that in mind, how would you explain the human bones that were found?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2231 on: March 31, 2022, 10:21:27 AM »
The first expert witness for the state testified they were human bones from a forearm, hand and fingers, the second expert witness for the state testified they were human bones but were so degraded that no dna could be obtained. The expert witness called by the defence also said they were human bones but testified there was no way to tell if they were of male or female origin, as if its OK to have any human bones found in your house.
So with that in mind, how would you explain the human bones that were found?

Grandma's Urn.

« Reply #2232 on: March 31, 2022, 10:23:49 AM »
Grandma's Urn.

Do you believe that Eleanor?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2233 on: March 31, 2022, 10:34:18 AM »
Do you believe that Eleanor?

I believe there was serious Reasonable Doubt.

« Reply #2234 on: March 31, 2022, 10:37:09 AM »
I believe there was serious Reasonable Doubt.

OK which evidence supplied during the trial made you reach the conclusion there was reasonable doubt that Hap killed his wife and burned the remains.