Author Topic: The timeline revisited  (Read 90119 times)

Offline jassi

Re: The timeline revisited
« Reply #2745 on: December 23, 2021, 03:18:32 PM »
We must all be doing OK then lol....
  I think we're doing just fine  ?{)(**
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2746 on: December 23, 2021, 03:37:27 PM »
But is Davels post to me where he says
"I think much of what you post is total horseshit" confrontational, provocative and lacking in respect?
I only said one of his post was "total rfubbish" he has upped the ante with most of my posts.
You don't want to be accused of hypocrisy do you/
Call him out like you called me out.
  As far as I'm concerned you can slag each other off to the cows come home, just don't pretend you're more virtuous than the rest of us by claiming to be respectful when clear you are not IMO. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

« Reply #2747 on: December 23, 2021, 03:56:00 PM »
  As far as I'm concerned you can slag each other off to the cows come home, just don't pretend you're more virtuous than the rest of us by claiming to be respectful when clear you are not IMO.

As I said my comment was aimed at the post not the poster.
I don’t even know why you got involved, the post wasn’t directed to you, it was to Davel and he never raised any complaints, what are you, his lawyer or something? Why do you care so much?
I have never said I am more virtuous than anyone, but I believe myself to be fairly respectful to other people, you can choose to disagree, up to you.
By the way the whole respect thing came up when Davel advised me to learn (or earn) a little respect because I didn’t reply concerning a post about his wife receiving racist abuse.
Was I being disrespectful by not replying, I don’t think so, do you?

Offline barrier

« Reply #2748 on: December 23, 2021, 04:20:42 PM »
I think much of what you post is total horseshit.. Same goes for gunit.. Angelo.. Barrier Jassi... In no particular order... Also find your posts that attempt to score points childish

Something for you in your undying faith in Wolters.

It is essential to establish that the victim is dead , that injuries were the cause of death, and that the suspect caused those injuries, Wolters has none of these and if you think so you're deluded.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2749 on: December 23, 2021, 04:30:31 PM »
I don’t even know why you got involved, the post wasn’t directed to you, it was to Davel and he never raised any complaints, what are you, his lawyer or something? Why do you care so much?
I have never said I am more virtuous than anyone, but I believe myself to be fairly respectful to other people, you can choose to disagree, up to you.
By the way the whole respect thing came up when Davel advised me to learn (or earn) a little respect because I didn’t reply concerning a post about his wife receiving racist abuse.

I think you were.. I think it showed a distinct lack of fairness and Manners.  At the time she was being abused we had just discovered she had breast cancer... Surgery.. Chem.. Radio.. The lot.
But it doesn't matter what you think.. Or anyone else here.  I considered getting the police involved but fortunately it stopped as the person who instigated the abuse lost his own wife to a sudden illness. How ironic.

Let's leave it there now.. If you want to believe I'm the most evil man since Crowley I don't particularly care.. But it has no place in this forum

« Reply #2750 on: December 23, 2021, 04:47:17 PM »
I think you were.. I think it showed a distinct lack of fairness and Manners.  At the time she was being abused we had just discovered she had breast cancer... Surgery.. Chem.. Radio.. The lot.
But it doesn't matter what you think.. Or anyone else here.  I considered getting the police involved but fortunately it stopped as the person who instigated the abuse lost his own wife to a sudden illness. How ironic.

Let's leave it there now.. If you want to believe I'm the most evil man since Crowley I don't particularly care.. But it has no place in this forum

One last word about this before we drop it.

I disagree that I was being disrespectful. If I had replied something like

“So what, I don’t care what happens to your wife, suck it up”

But as I mentioned in a previous post when I heard that your wife had been racially abused online I felt sad but felt the board wasn’t the right place to discuss racial abuse.

Having said that, if you perceive that I was disrespecting you by not offering words of comfort then I apologise. And I don’t believe you are evil either, far from it.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 04:52:35 PM by Icanhandlethetruth »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2751 on: December 23, 2021, 05:07:28 PM »

I as a Senior Moderator have completely lost the plot when another Moderator is constantly churning out convoluted and utter rubbish.  I don't know what to do about this.

I don't often intervene.  But I will fight anyone who persists in twisting and lying about what actually happened.

Offline jassi

« Reply #2752 on: December 23, 2021, 05:20:29 PM »
I as a Senior Moderator have completely lost the plot when another Moderator is constantly churning out convoluted and utter rubbish.  I don't know what to do about this.

I don't often intervene.  But I will fight anyone who persists in twisting and lying about what actually happened.

You think you know what actually happened ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2753 on: December 23, 2021, 05:29:31 PM »

Couldn't agree more.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2754 on: December 23, 2021, 05:35:25 PM »
OK, I get that you don’t get it, time to move on.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2755 on: December 23, 2021, 05:56:09 PM »
You think you know what actually happened ?

Are you stalking me?  Try someone else who knows better than I do.  Idiot.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2756 on: December 23, 2021, 06:01:33 PM »

It is essential to establish that the victim is dead , that injuries were the cause of death, and that the suspect caused those injuries, Wolters has none of these and if you think so you're deluded.

Mr Smith thinks he saw Gerry... He's 60 to 80 % sure

Wolters says he has evidence that convinces his 100% that CB murdered MM.

I know which one I find far more credible and it has nought to do with faith

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2757 on: December 23, 2021, 06:09:18 PM »

So Davel is deluded for believing Wolters has the evidence and you’re deluded for believing you know he hasn’t got any evidence.  One-All.

« Reply #2758 on: December 23, 2021, 06:13:46 PM »
OK, I get that you don’t get it, time to move on.

Yeah, I don’t get why you are so bothered by a post I made to someone else, who expressed no horror in the words I chose, which I have now edited to make them more in line with words other posters use. Time to move on.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 06:16:53 PM by Icanhandlethetruth »

Offline jassi

« Reply #2759 on: December 23, 2021, 06:17:40 PM »
Are you stalking me?  Try someone else who knows better than I do.  Idiot.

Stalking ?  Hardly.

Nobody knows what happened, they only think they know, based mainly on tabloid journalist reports, TV documentaries and the occasional official police statement, together with the contents of the much maligned 'files'.

From this data they form an opinion, even if they pretend to know.

Or maybe not -