Author Topic: Alice.  (Read 11644 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Alice.
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2020, 04:22:00 PM »
Having not logged on to this forum for several weeks I had some spare time and logged on this morning and I have to say I found your post uplifting. Having recently attended the funeral of my wife's brother who died at an early age in an accident I have found myself pondering the fragility of human existence lately and found it quite touching that you took time to remember the spirit of a fellow human being with whom you may not have held the same opinions and beliefs but nevertheless made a personal connection with.
Your compassion and faith in humanity shines through and I for one salute you.

Thank You.

Alice gave me a lot of pleasure and kindness at a time when Moderating this Forum was difficult.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2022, 09:49:21 PM »
Alice was my friend.  Peter Grenville Street.  He was kind to me.  I still miss him.

Our lives were inexplicable intewoven when we had never even met.  But we so often seemed to be in the same place.
 I know exactly what he died of.  I had seen it all before.  My Father in Law ; And it seriously was not funny.

While Peter had never been down a mine in his life. And then my Ex Husband.  And he had never been down a mine eitherL
h
It was all horrible.  While I continue to smoke at the age of EigthyTwo.  How daft is that?

I think I just lost the plot.  In fact  I actually  like most of you. Okay, all of you.

Bon Soir.

Offline sadie

« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2022, 11:19:53 PM »
Alice was my friend.  Peter Grenville Street.  He was kind to me.  I still miss him.

Our lives were inexplicable intewoven when we had never even met.  But we so often seemed to be in the same place.
 I know exactly what he died of.  I had seen it all before.  My Father in Law ; And it seriously was not funny.

While Peter had never been down a mine in his life. And then my Ex Husband.  And he had never been down a mine eitherL
h
It was all horrible.  While I continue to smoke at the age of EigthyTwo.  How daft is that?

I think I just lost the plot.  In fact  I actually  like most of you. Okay, all of you.

Bon Soir.

Are you sure he gave you the right name Elli ?    I have an indicator that he was someone else, but I could be wrong.  I accept that.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2022, 12:43:40 AM »
Are you sure he gave you the right name Elli ?    I have an indicator that he was someone else, but I could be wrong.  I accept that.

I know exactly who he was.  Peter Grenville Street.  How the hell else do you think I found out that he was dead?

Not everyone is a cheat and a Liar, Sade

Offline barrier

« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2022, 10:06:24 AM »

h

Bon Soir.

He was a very funny man.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.