Author Topic: Alice.  (Read 11706 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Alice.
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2020, 05:25:40 PM »
Leave the man alone.....are you really as petty as your comments make you appear ?
Unfortunately Im happy to leave alice and the thread alone but other poster keep bringing me into it..if you are going to post on the thread it might help if you read it...am I petty..in your biased eyes no doubt...in others...who I respect...no

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2020, 05:30:40 PM »
Unfortunately Im happy to leave alice and the thread alone but other poster keep bringing me into it..if you are going to post on the thread it might help if you read it...am I petty..in your biased eyes no doubt...in others...who I respect...no

Then leave the thread. If you don’t respect the poster’s opinion then why take the time or energy to comment ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2020, 05:37:18 PM »
Then leave the thread. If you don’t respect the poster’s opinion then why take the time or energy to comment ?

Ill comment on any thread I wish...particularly when posters criticise me by name  in a post...its  a debating forum if you hadnt noticed....You are now turning this thread into a petty argument...petty being the word
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 05:40:57 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2020, 05:42:23 PM »
Ill commnet on any thread I wish...particularly when posters criticise me by name  in a post...its  a debating forum if you hadnt noticed....You are now turning this thread into a petty argument...petty being the word

This is not a thread for debate...this is a thread to remember the contribution made to the forum of a certain poster. No one forced you to contribute.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2020, 05:47:57 PM »
This is not a thread for debate...this is a thread to remember the contribution made to the forum of a certain poster. No one forced you to contribute.
the thread has been used to criticise other posters.....that turns it into a debate. I have remembered his contribution...in three incarnations as i recall...I simply remember him in adifferent light

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2020, 05:48:58 PM »
Exactly.  He made it plain he thought my posts were beneath contempt, and sometimes expressed his feelings using overtly abusive language.   I never understood why he was so hostile though as I am also fairly certain he did not actually believe the McCanns were responsible for hiding Madeleine’s body, but liked to put some of us down when we posted our views.

Having spoken with him in private I can assure you he did indeed believe that it wos the parents wot dunnit.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2020, 05:52:18 PM »
Having spoken with him in private I can assure you he did indeed believe that it wos the parents wot dunnit.

more fool him

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2020, 05:55:21 PM »
more fool him

Well yes, of course, I mean, SY have proven it was abduction haven't th.......oh, no wait, that's right, they haven't.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2020, 06:06:23 PM »
Well yes, of course, I mean, SY have proven it was abduction haven't th.......oh, no wait, that's right, they haven't.

I would say abduction has been proven but unlike you I realise neither of us have defined what we mean by proven

Offline kizzy

« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2020, 06:15:27 PM »
the thread has been used to criticise other posters.....that turns it into a debate. I have remembered his contribution...in three incarnations as i recall...I simply remember him in adifferent light

Abit low that D - especially when Alice is nor here to either admit or deny your claim.  %56&

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2020, 06:15:54 PM »

Heaven forbid that the time left to you is short but if it is you I will not hypocritically contribute to a thread memorialising your time here. I will keep my opinion to myself and will not be drawn by the posts of others. That will be the greatest act of respect I will be able to bestow.

Offline barrier

« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2020, 06:18:03 PM »

Abit low that D - especially when Alice is nor here to either admit or deny your claim.  %56&

Heaven forbid the thread is about some one else.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2020, 06:25:08 PM »
Oh, that’s a shame, I thought he was cleverer than that.  On well.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2020, 06:29:03 PM »

He admitted it at the time...am I the only one who remembers... No pack no pack drill... As, dim as, a, toc h lamp.. Were, a, couple of his, sayings.. Estuarine was, his first identity

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2020, 06:30:48 PM »
Heaven forbid that the time left to you is short but if it is you I will not hypocritically contribute to a thread memorialising your time here. I will keep my opinion to myself and will not be drawn by the posts of others. That will be the greatest act of respect I will be able to bestow.

I sincerely  doubt it... It would be a cause fir rejoice for some here.. But it wouldnt bother me in life ir, death