Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!  (Read 240770 times)

Lyall

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
« Reply #345 on: September 21, 2015, 01:54:27 PM »
ORLY?  Do you think the taint of face-f.....g a pig will ever leave Dave now?  Let's hope they don't call in Eddie and Keela to verify the rumour.   @)(++(*

Hell hath no fury. This is internal Tory struggle. The man deserves everything that comes to him.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #346 on: September 21, 2015, 02:00:25 PM »
Hell hath no fury. This is internal Tory struggle. The man deserves everything that comes to him.

I predict some strange grunting noises being heard during PMQ's this week.  @)(++(*
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Lyall

« Reply #347 on: September 21, 2015, 02:04:12 PM »
I predict some strange grunting noises being heard during PMQ's this week.  @)(++(*

8)--)) Some cracking gags I've read today. But I'm boared now.

stephen25000

« Reply #348 on: September 21, 2015, 02:10:47 PM »

The next one should be a bit of a snort.

i wonder if Cameron will give another hammy performance in parliament. 8)--))

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #349 on: September 21, 2015, 02:12:28 PM »
It's funny how you're all so enjoying the evisceration when the shoe is on the other foot.  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 10:27:21 PM by Alfred R Jones »

stephen25000

« Reply #350 on: September 21, 2015, 02:14:58 PM »
I don't believe you will find Corbyn  caught with his trousers down. @)(++(*

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #351 on: September 21, 2015, 03:02:59 PM »
I don't believe you will find Corbyn  caught with his trousers down. @)(++(*
Maybe that's one reason Diane Abbott got a job in the shadow cabinet - no lurid memoirs likely to be forth-coming in the near future..  8(0(*

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #352 on: September 21, 2015, 07:01:50 PM »
8)--)) Some cracking gags I've read today. But I'm boared now.

Cracking or crackling?
Result = happy posting.

Offline mercury

« Reply #353 on: September 21, 2015, 07:11:20 PM »
Cracking or crackling?

You can't blame him he needed an excellent education to insure he could always bring home the bacon lmao

ewwww don't know if the story is true or not, I wish we hadn't been told, need mind bleach now...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #354 on: September 21, 2015, 07:17:45 PM »
You can't blame him he needed an excellent education to insure he could always bring home the bacon lmao

ewwww don't know if the story is true or not, I wish we hadn't been told, need mind bleach now...

Of all the stories of men putting their bits where they shouldn't this one is pretty disgusting. I wonder if he'll sue and go for a bit of book-banning?
Result = happy posting.

Offline mercury

« Reply #355 on: September 21, 2015, 07:31:45 PM »
Of all the stories of men putting their bits where they shouldn't this one is pretty disgusting. I wonder if he'll sue and go for a bit of book-banning?

I thnk he's probably stuck between a rock and a hard place here....can you imagine the writ? Lol

If he says nothing and does nothing people will wonder, (probably best option as people who snort,excuse the pun, cocaine at a tender age at an Oxbridge institution with their funny old habits do do stupid things and people know this) if he does do somethng people will think and talk about it, either way he's screwed....doesn't do a lot for his image does it.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:41:52 PM by Anna »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #356 on: September 21, 2015, 08:14:14 PM »
It makes you wonder though - if even the PM isn't safe from being exposed  by the media, then how is it that the dastardly McCanns can wield such power over the press to have all their skeletons kept well and truly in the closet... &%+((£

Offline mercury

« Reply #357 on: September 21, 2015, 08:20:02 PM »
It makes you wonder though - if even the PM isn't safe from being exposed  by the media, then how is it that the dastardly McCanns can wield such power over the press to have all their skeletons kept well and truly in the closet... &%+((£

Witnesses or lack of for starters
Egg on face for all the rest

Lyall

« Reply #358 on: September 21, 2015, 08:51:37 PM »

Erm, the media haven't exposed Dave, the writers of the book and it's publishers have.

If and when a book on this case is published the papers might well serialise that too. But in both cases it won't be their work.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #359 on: September 21, 2015, 09:22:52 PM »
I thnk he's probably stuck between a rock and a hard place here....can you imagine the writ? Lol

If he says nothing and does nothing people will wonder, (probably best option as people who snort,excuse the pun, cocaine at a tender age at an Oxbridge institution with their funny old habits do do stupid things and people know this) if he does do somethng people will think and talk about it, either way he's screwed....doesn't do a lot for his image does it.

It's cheered me up anyway. we have Doc Martin on TV at the moment and it's about a pig farmer. I will be smiling at pigs for some time I think.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:30:26 PM by G-Unit »
Result = happy posting.