Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!  (Read 240727 times)

stephen25000

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
« Reply #360 on: September 21, 2015, 09:27:07 PM »
Napoleon met his Waterloo, Cameron met his bacon. 8)--))
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:30:51 PM by stephen25000 »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #361 on: September 21, 2015, 09:27:27 PM »
Erm, the media haven't exposed Dave, the writers of the book and it's publishers have.

If and when a book on this case is published the papers might well serialise that too. But in both cases it won't be their work.
The book hasn't been published yet.  The ToryDaily Mail published the story this morning.  No one forced them to.  It is now all over the world's media.  The media broke the story, even if they did not actually author it in the first place.

Offline mercury

« Reply #362 on: September 21, 2015, 09:35:55 PM »
It's cheered me up anyway. we have Doc Martin on TV at the moment and it's about a pig farmer. I will be smiling at pigs for some time I think.

lol
Maybe Cameron will get the chop from other members, poor soul, imagine if this is what he is remembered for, cos for sure he's done nothing as PM so far he can be remembered for...nothing at all

Offline mercury

« Reply #363 on: September 21, 2015, 09:36:50 PM »
Napoleon met his Waterloo, Cameron met his bacon. 8)--))

Or the Pig met his sausage lol

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #364 on: September 21, 2015, 09:37:58 PM »
lol
Maybe Cameron will get the chop from other members, poor soul, imagine if this is what he is remembered for, cos for sure he's done nothing as PM so far he can be remembered for...nothing at all
[/quote

A pork chop, naturally.  *&*%£ *&*%£
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

« Reply #365 on: September 21, 2015, 09:43:42 PM »

I wonder if Cameron felt a little cut short. 8(>((

It could explain the expression on his face.

Offline mercury

« Reply #366 on: September 21, 2015, 10:11:49 PM »
lol

A pork chop, naturally.  *&*%£ *&*%£

Yeah the only medallions he'll be getting any time soon lol

stephen25000

« Reply #367 on: September 22, 2015, 10:56:40 AM »
It makes you wonder though - if even the PM isn't safe from being exposed  by the media, then how is it that the dastardly McCanns can wield such power over the press to have all their skeletons kept well and truly in the closet... &%+((£

Exposed to the media ?

By all accounts, if true, he exposed himself. 8**8:/:

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #368 on: October 01, 2015, 08:41:14 AM »
Following discussions with my friends* on the Madeleine McCann forum I thought it would be interesting to continue the discussion here. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows that pigs will sprout wings and fly before Corbyn gets his hands on the keys of Number 10, but putting that to one side - what do we think of his views, his ability to lead the Labour Party and the country, his beard and dress sense, etc?

* (friends in this instance is used in the same way as Corbyn claimed he used the word to describe the terrorist sympathisers he shared a platform with, ie: a bunch of people whose views I vehemently oppose but it's always good to talk!)

Dead pigs or live pigs? which forum is 'the Madeleine Mccann forum' I wonder?

However; how do people think Corbyn has done so far? I find it most amusing how media interviewers have no idea how to deal with a politician who doesn't use spin. Eamonn Holmes seems to have the prize for the worst attempt at the moment.
Result = happy posting.

Lyall

« Reply #369 on: October 01, 2015, 01:43:54 PM »
Holmes, and many other attention seekers (e.g. Crick on Channel Four News), are just trolling, because the odds are definitely high on Jezza telling them to s*d off one day. And who could blame him. Not me &%&£(+

I think he's done well, G ?{)(**
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 01:46:09 PM by Lyall »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #370 on: October 01, 2015, 02:12:16 PM »
Holmes, and many other attention seekers (e.g. Crick on Channel Four News), are just trolling, because the odds are definitely high on Jezza telling them to s*d off one day. And who could blame him. Not me &%&£(+

I think he's done well, G ?{)(**

I agree. Taking it slowly and reminding everyone of his mandate frequently. Some of the front bench faces at Congress were a picture. I see Putin has wrong-footed everyone again.
Result = happy posting.

Lyall

« Reply #371 on: October 01, 2015, 03:50:05 PM »
Don't mention al qaeda. I mentioned them once but I think I got away with it

It's the al qaeda affiliate(s) the Russians are bombing I presume, while the Americans (and us) are effectively in alliance with them.

Nobody mentions them any more. The American don't, Cameron doesn't, Hilary Benn won't. Even Russia won't mention them by name.

The conflict is an Orwellian nightmare 8(8-)) One day our media is applauding the Kurds. Next day they're thrown down the memory hole after Turkey (Nato member of course) starts bombing them.

Meanwhile governments in the region are financing Isis and somebody is buying the oil from the fields they control (maybe our oil companies), while Iran, who could defeat them, isn't allowed to.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 03:55:41 PM by Lyall »

Offline mercury

« Reply #372 on: October 01, 2015, 10:16:33 PM »
Lyall when has that kind of thng never been true..most  of them are hypocrites and corrupt and sold out early on

I did like Corbyn in his conference address yesterday asking Cameron to find a moment to make an appeal to Saudi Arabia to stop the crucifixion of a young man sentenced to death for taking part in some demonstration...if Cameron does not do this then he is a prize hypocrite when he describes Isis as a barbaric death cult
Just to think this country does arms and other business with a govt that crucifixes people is mind boggling..oh hang on

All power to Corbyn to stick it up em

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #373 on: October 14, 2015, 08:37:09 AM »
Mike Gapes, Labour MP for Ilford South,  said: “There is now no collective shadow cabinet responsibility in our party, no clarity on economic policy and no credible leadership".

on McDonnel and Corbyn's first major U-turn re: support for Osborne's charter.  Well said Mr Gapes!

Offline mercury

« Reply #374 on: October 14, 2015, 10:33:52 PM »
Wouldn't worry your little head about it much if I were you