Off Topic and General Discussions > Our Pet Portraits and other animals just for fun!

Simply SHEEP!

(1/1)

John:
Here are a few of my sheep photos taken over the last few days as promised.

Enjoy!!   8((()*/

G-Unit:
Lovely to see them John, thanks. I was involved in some lambing a few years ago. Hard work but nice to see them all at the end.

John:

--- Quote from: G-Unit on March 15, 2016, 02:59:24 PM ---Lovely to see them John, thanks. I was involved in some lambing a few years ago. Hard work but nice to see them all at the end.

--- End quote ---

Thanks G-Unit.  Mortality rate has been reduced to a minimum this year but there will always be the difficult birth or the undersize triplet or quadruplet who doesn't make it.  I am putting internet CCTV in the lambing shed which should also help.

G-Unit:

--- Quote from: John on March 16, 2016, 01:53:25 PM ---Thanks G-Unit.  Mortality rate has been reduced to a minimum this year but there will always be the difficult birth or the undersize triplet or quadruplet who doesn't make it.  I am putting internet CCTV in the lambing shed which should also help.

--- End quote ---

I was amazed by the reaction of a flock of sheep to the rustling of a bag of sheep nuts. A whole shed full of baaing. Do yours get very excited when they're dished out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version