Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 402303 times)

Offline John

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5850 on: January 13, 2023, 04:33:53 PM »
That doesn't change the fact that the McCanns didn't release the e-fits to the public.

Have you removed the warning points you incorrectly gave me yet, or am I going to have to ask John?

This has been dealt with.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #5851 on: January 13, 2023, 04:35:42 PM »
#

IMO, you could do with a good few more warning points,

In fact, after the SEXUAL ABUSE you aimed at me a few days ago, you should have been EXPELLED from the forum.  Seems only VS saw it before it was removed.

Pretty disgusting to target a 85 year old woman sexually, but then. like Ret Sym and his son, The General, you  love to seek attention.   

Some call it * Showing off *

You would make a super moderator Sadie.  Happy New Year by the way,

I haven't spoken to you for ages. Hope you and hubby are well?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #5852 on: January 13, 2023, 07:40:55 PM »
You would make a super moderator Sadie.  Happy New Year by the way,

I haven't spoken to you for ages. Hope you and hubby are well?

Ancient decrepid, but OK thanks John.   Hope you keep well, too, and that doggie of yours: Hope s/he is fit and enjoying life.   Do you still do sheep herding trials?  They must be fun.

Happy New Year to you too.   This will be my last, the signs are there.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5853 on: January 13, 2023, 07:44:48 PM »
Ancient decrepid, but OK thanks John.   Hope you keep well, too, and that doggie of yours: Hope s/he is fit and enjoying life.   Do you still do sheep herding trials?  They must be fun.

Happy New Year to you too.   This will be my last, the signs are there.

Don't you dare say that.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5854 on: February 18, 2023, 12:18:49 PM »
Just a reminder

Snip
Fourteen years later, the former coordinator of the PJ portimão again points the finger at the parents of the British girl.

"Brueckner has nothing to do with Maddie's disappearance. It wouldn't be the first time a case would be solved with the construction of a suspect. The main people responsible for the disappearance are the parents. To this day I have no doubt that the kidnapping was simulated."

Gonçalo Amaral points to Maddie's parents: "Their behaviour was strange. It almost seemed like nothing had happened. They were more concerned about not serving them tea than about their daughter's absence."

"They wanted us to investigate the case as if it were a kidnapping," he said in an interview with German newspaper Bild. "But the investigation should have been more thorough and contemplating the hypothesis of murder."

The former inspector of the JUDICIARY also says that Brueckner was actually on a "list of pedophiles who lived in the region" at the time of the crimes. "The agents knocked on the door but he wasn't home,"[/size] he said.

The interim report signed by Gonçalo Amaral in September 2007 raised as a more likely hypothesis that Maddie had died and the body hidden.
https://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/goncalo-amaral-arrasa-investigacao-que-aponta-brueckner-como-suspeito-do-rapto-e-morte-de-maddie-veja-agora-na-cmtv
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....