Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 402278 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5235 on: August 14, 2022, 06:00:58 PM »
He's more like the unwelcome relative who turns up at birthday parties, demanding attention.
Intermittent media appearances (for remuneration, no doubt) are littered with far-fetched revelations and new books about the case. Quite fascinating, in a macabre sort of way.
Wolters has him rattled imo. Perhaps Amaral even gets a mention in Das Buch 1 or 2.

Like that unwelcome relative wouldn’t the best thing be to ignore him? Surely you and people who continue to give him relevance are the real problem?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5236 on: August 14, 2022, 06:02:07 PM »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline misty

« Reply #5237 on: August 14, 2022, 06:09:52 PM »
Like that unwelcome relative wouldn’t the best thing be to ignore him? Surely you and people who continue to give him relevance are the real problem?

Fulscher gave Amaral relevance by discussing Brueckner and the case with him in Portugal in 2020. I don't think that's worth ignoring.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5238 on: August 14, 2022, 06:28:50 PM »
No, we are not the problem, we are simply shooting the breeze on a pretty insignificant internet forum.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5239 on: August 14, 2022, 06:35:03 PM »
No, we are not the problem, we are simply shooting the breeze on a pretty insignificant internet forum.

Nothing to talk about regarding Brueckner, Wolters has hit a total dead end there, so supporters might as well retreat to the safety haven of Amaral bashing I suppose.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5240 on: August 14, 2022, 07:21:48 PM »
Fulscher gave Amaral relevance by discussing Brueckner and the case with him in Portugal in 2020. I don't think that's worth ignoring.

Why?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5241 on: August 14, 2022, 09:29:01 PM »

Mr Fulscher is known to have met with Amaral in Lisbon on at least two occasions to discuss the case.

I find that quite extraordinary and certainly interesting.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5242 on: August 14, 2022, 11:50:01 PM »
Mr Fulscher is known to have met with Amaral in Lisbon on at least two occasions to discuss the case.

I find that quite extraordinary and certainly interesting.

Considering his expertise in the case I’d find it extraordinary if he hadn’t wished to talk with Amaral.

Offline misty

« Reply #5243 on: August 15, 2022, 12:54:04 AM »
Considering his expertise in the case I’d find it extraordinary if he hadn’t wished to talk with Amaral.

Amaral had no expertise whatsoever in relation to Brueckner the person or Brueckner's alleged involvement in Madeleine's abduction/murder - unless you know otherwise.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5244 on: August 15, 2022, 06:41:02 AM »
Amaral had no expertise whatsoever in relation to Brueckner the person or Brueckner's alleged involvement in Madeleine's abduction/murder - unless you know otherwise.

If I were Brueckner's lawyer I'd definitely be interested in speaking to Amaral. He was there at the beginning and says there's no evidence that Madeleine was abducted.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5245 on: August 15, 2022, 07:08:32 AM »
If I were Brueckner's lawyer I'd definitely be interested in speaking to Amaral. He was there at the beginning and says there's no evidence that Madeleine was abducted.
Then they are both idiots.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5246 on: August 15, 2022, 07:12:31 AM »

With a bit of desperation thrown in.  Perhaps Fulscher wanted to discuss the dreadlocks and cartoons on the van.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5247 on: August 15, 2022, 08:11:01 AM »

The 3 investigative forces aren't having much luck proving them wrong.
But maybe tomorrow aye.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5248 on: August 15, 2022, 08:41:32 AM »
If I recall correctly, an example of Amaral’s expertise in this case is his claim that it would be impossible to break into Apartment 5a  *%87

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5249 on: August 15, 2022, 09:09:35 AM »
With a bit of desperation thrown in.  Perhaps Fulscher wanted to discuss the dreadlocks and cartoons on the van.

Fulscher has been asking to see the concrete evidence, Brueckner is challenging Wolters to bring charges.
Doesn't seem particularly desperate to me. Quite the opposite in fact, & Wolters can't see Brueckner being charged anytime in the foreseeable future. But yeah OK.