Author Topic: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.  (Read 60502 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.
« Reply #225 on: January 07, 2020, 06:14:32 PM »
Why is a jungle more scent rich than a city or a forest?

IDK, maybe all the decomposing vegetation, the animals & creatures, the moist & muggy environment, possibly.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #226 on: January 07, 2020, 06:20:45 PM »
IDK, maybe all the decomposing vegetation, the animals & creatures, the moist & muggy environment, possibly.
Forests have those too, cities have millions of people, fumes, rats, fast food, rubbish -  I don’t buy it. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #227 on: January 07, 2020, 06:23:51 PM »
It seemed to have been a strange choice of accommodation for a youngster who apparently couldn't walk unaided?  If she slept downstairs with the parents in what was effectively an open plan layout in a relatively small area, how on earth could she have been abducted?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #228 on: January 07, 2020, 06:31:19 PM »
It seemed to have been a strange choice of accommodation for a youngster who apparently couldn't walk unaided?  If she slept downstairs with the parents in what was effectively an open plan layout in a relatively small area, how on earth could she have been abducted?

According to the reports she was sharing a room with her siblings.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #229 on: January 07, 2020, 06:32:31 PM »
She was sleeping upstairs.  Her parents were downstairs.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #230 on: January 07, 2020, 07:49:11 PM »
She was sleeping upstairs.  Her parents were downstairs.
They picked the most precarious staircase in Malaysia for their disabled daughter to negotiate continually.
Stay classy guys.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #231 on: January 07, 2020, 07:51:24 PM »
They picked the most precarious staircase in Malaysia for their disabled daughter to negotiate continually.
Stay classy guys.

then perhaps she was less physically disabled than we ve been told....This is a typical drawing conclusions based on little evidence...or perhaps its irony

Offline The General

« Reply #232 on: January 07, 2020, 07:54:32 PM »
then perhaps she was less physically disabled than we ve been told....This is a typical drawing conclusions based on little evidence...or perhaps its irony
You seeing in to the future again, Nostradavros?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #233 on: January 07, 2020, 08:09:19 PM »
You seeing in to the future again, Nostradavros?

Yes....with enough knowledge of past events its relatively easy to make predictions of future events..thts how intelligent people operate
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 08:12:56 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #234 on: January 07, 2020, 08:09:29 PM »
Stay classy guys.
Negotiate continually??  They were meant to be there for three days - did they plan to just go up and down the staircase for the duration of their trip?

Offline jassi

« Reply #235 on: January 07, 2020, 08:10:06 PM »
Information about her disabilities came from her family.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #236 on: January 07, 2020, 08:11:40 PM »
Information about her disabilities came from her family.

what exactly were those disabilities....i predict i wont get an answer general

Offline jassi

« Reply #237 on: January 07, 2020, 08:19:01 PM »
One would expect her parents to have been truthful and accurate about her limitations.

If no, why not ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #238 on: January 07, 2020, 08:23:59 PM »
Yes....with enough knowledge of past events its relatively easy to make predictions of future events..thts how intelligent people operate
One of them must have told you that little nugget.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #239 on: January 07, 2020, 08:24:38 PM »
One would expect her parents to have been truthful and accurate about her limitations.

If no, why not ?
One would expect that a child with the condition she had would have been known by many medical personnel over the years who would easily be able to confirm or refute the parents claims, so IMO it would be extremely foolish of them to lie about it.