Author Topic: Sir Keir Starmer Appointed Leader Of The Labour Party  (Read 18990 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Sir Keir Starmer Appointed Leader Of The Labour Party
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2021, 02:32:14 AM »

Angela Raynor speaks like she's deaf or has had a stroke.

I'm unsure if it's that or just a speech impediment.

Either way, listening to her speak is as painful or possibly worse than listening to Jess Phillips.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2021, 07:18:43 AM »
Until Keit and his pals can get their act together, stop fudging and explain exactly why it is wrong to say only women have a cervix and for the explanation to make sense (even if I disagree with it) then they have zero percent chance of winning my vote, which currently leaves me with precisely no options of political party to vote for.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2021, 07:48:17 AM »
Being working class I should be a labour voter.
But they're too busy focusing on diversity & trans rights (even though trans people make up 0.1% of the population) to give a damn about the rest of the country.
Corbyn appeared more electable than Starmer.

Offline Myster

« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2021, 07:51:56 AM »
Angela Raynor speaks like she's deaf or has had a stroke.

I'm unsure if it's that or just a speech impediment.

Either way, listening to her speak is as painful or possibly worse than listening to Jess Phillips.
The female equivalent of Liam Gallagher... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StKafubiaHE
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2021, 08:28:42 AM »
Being working class I should be a labour voter.
But they're too busy focusing on diversity & trans rights (even though trans people make up 0.1% of the population) to give a damn about the rest of the country.
Corbyn appeared more electable than Starmer.
I’m not sure Corbyn ever beat May or Boris in the “Best PM” approval ratings, something which Keir has done recently, albeit an actual donkey could top the poll currently so no great achievement.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2021, 08:50:59 AM »
Labour remains in a terrible pickle.  They will never win again in Scotland but rely on Scottish votes to win elections.  They need to appeal to Brexit  supporting working classes elsewhere in the country but currently don’t and no amount of faux flag waving from Starmer et al is likely to change that anytime soon.  Corbyn would possibly be PM today if he’d been intelligent enough to realise he needed Brexit supporting working classes on his side and being pro-Brexi himself he should have had the courage of his convictions instead of being the disingenuous worm that he appeared.  All the Labour loveys would have defected to the Lib Dems and problem solved.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2021, 07:30:16 PM »
Labour remains in a terrible pickle.  They will never win again in Scotland but rely on Scottish votes to win elections.  They need to appeal to Brexit  supporting working classes elsewhere in the country but currently don’t and no amount of faux flag waving from Starmer et al is likely to change that anytime soon.  Corbyn would possibly be PM today if he’d been intelligent enough to realise he needed Brexit supporting working classes on his side and being pro-Brexi himself he should have had the courage of his convictions instead of being the disingenuous worm that he appeared.  All the Labour loveys would have defected to the Lib Dems and problem solved.

The only way Labour could possibly make in roads into Scotland again, is if they support a new referendum on clear democratic grounds. But since they continue to be dead set against both independence and a referendum, then Scotland will be lost to them forever. There is very little chance they will make a dent in the Unionist Tory vote in Scotland, their only option is to target the nationalists, and we all know what the nationalists want. If Labour & Stammer don't listen, then gaining seats in Scotland is a non-starter.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2021, 07:16:51 AM »

GB News.

Do the Labour Party hold the working class in contempt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYsf3KfFLuw

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2021, 09:28:40 AM »
GB News.

Do the Labour Party hold the working class in contempt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYsf3KfFLuw
I don't even need to watch the video to know the answer to that one. Look at Emily Thornberry's take on that demographic.  Wholly contempt filled.  Most Corbynistas I have encountered think they occupy the pinnacle of the moral high ground and that poor, white working class Brexit voters are just thick as minced gammon in their view, which is odd seeing as how they're supposed to be inclusive.  This is not the way to go about winning friends and influencing people IMO.   

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2021, 09:56:06 AM »

What are your thoughts on GB News?

Have you watched it at all so far?

I don't watch TV but I subscribed to them on Youtube.

They've been pretty good so far imo.

They have black presenters critical of critical race theory, diversity by force & identity politics.

Farage has done some good interviews too & just yesterday they uncancelled David Starkey.

'Modernity was invented in Britain' - David Starkey hits back at Greta Thunberg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRgvJPSOTTM

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2021, 10:06:13 AM »

What are your thoughts on GB News?

Have you watched it at all so far?

I don't watch TV but I subscribed to them on Youtube.

They've been pretty good so far imo.

They have black presenters critical of critical race theory, diversity by force & identity politics.

Farage has done some good interviews too & just yesterday they uncancelled David Starkey.

'Modernity was invented in Britain' - David Starkey hits back at Greta Thunberg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRgvJPSOTTM
No, I've not watched it, it seems a project doomed to fail especially now Andrew Neil has left but I admire them for giving it a go though I don't really subscribe to the politics of the right.  I fall between two stools and it's a very uncomfortable place to be...  @)(++(*

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2021, 10:17:36 AM »
I don't think they'll survive either judging by the viewing figures & I think it's a shame because there needs to be an alternative to the left wing media bias.

Andrew Doyle: Labour is middle-class people wondering why the working-class won't vote for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOngxCuMCg0

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #133 on: April 23, 2023, 07:48:15 PM »
On a scale of 1 to 10 just how offensively thick is Jeremy’ ex-girlfriend and fierce supporter Dianne Abbott? 

Offline barrier

« Reply #134 on: April 23, 2023, 07:59:45 PM »
On a scale of 1 to 10 just how offensively thick is Jeremy’ ex-girlfriend and fierce supporter Dianne Abbott?

Manna from heaven for the tories, they should be on the ropes, state of the economy, Raab etc, now they've given up a gift, what will Starmer do at question time.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.