Author Topic: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?  (Read 21203 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2021, 01:34:50 PM »
Why did Brueckner tell his girlfriend he had a horrible job to do the next day,  the next day being May 3rd,  why did he tell her she wouldn't see him for a while.   As it turned out he left Portugal not long after Madeleine went missing.

I don't see why that's anybody's business but his own.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2021, 01:36:14 PM »
Why did Brueckner tell his girlfriend he had a horrible job to do the next day,  the next day being May 3rd,  why did he tell her she wouldn't see him for a while.   As it turned out he left Portugal not long after Madeleine went missing.

Even more interesting imo is why this woman assumed she was his girlfriend, how she remembered his words after such a long time and why she shared her story with the tabloid press.

Did Brueckner leave Portugal not long after Madeleine went missing? Who says?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2021, 01:42:13 PM »
Even more interesting imo is why this woman assumed she was his girlfriend, how she remembered his words after such a long time and why she shared her story with the tabloid press.

Did Brueckner leave Portugal not long after Madeleine went missing? Who says?
His landlord - the bloke who took over ownership of the Jag? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2021, 01:44:25 PM »
As an example/explanation of how people accept something as a fact if it's repeated often enough.
A much more appropriate example was the lie that the parents sedate their children.  So many internet commentators make this allegation it seems to have become an actual factoid now.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #169 on: April 30, 2021, 01:47:12 PM »
Amaral is only central in the opinions of the McCanns and their supporters. Those who have doubts about the McCanns don't rely on his accusations quite as much imo.

Leaving the children alone is an admitted fact which is relevant. Godwin's Law has no bearing on it.
erm...Hitler and the Nazis are also an admitted and accepted fact, and your point is?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2021, 01:54:46 PM »
erm...Hitler and the Nazis are also an admitted and accepted fact, and your point is?

My point is, I wish there were more Nazis & I don't think Hitler was as bad as people make out.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #171 on: April 30, 2021, 02:15:25 PM »
A much more appropriate example was the lie that the parents sedate their children.  So many internet commentators make this allegation it seems to have become an actual factoid now.

Imo that is indeed another example, but I don't understand why you think it's much more appropriate than the one under discussion.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #172 on: April 30, 2021, 02:46:10 PM »
Imo that is indeed another example, but I don't understand why you think it's much more appropriate than the one under discussion.

You are wrong again... No one is saying Wolyers has photographic evidence... I've said I think it'd possible and giving the reasons why II think that

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #173 on: April 30, 2021, 02:59:22 PM »
Because Hitler and the Nazis propaganda is less appropriate to the subject of Madeleine McCann than propaganda about parental sedation of the children.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #174 on: April 30, 2021, 03:00:30 PM »
My point is, I wish there were more Nazis & I don't think Hitler was as bad as people make out.
Dumkopf.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #175 on: April 30, 2021, 03:15:48 PM »
As an example/explanation of how people accept something as a fact if it's repeated often enough.
With reference to Godwin😶 I think Goebbels could only have gazed in awe at the propaganda machine set in motion by Amaral.

But there are times when even masters of their art overstep themselves as Amaral did when the trail leading to the upset caused by leaking of confidential investigative police work led back directly to him.

And he couldn't have been more transparently caught with his hand in the till than when in a blare of publicity aimed at derailing German operations he allowed himself to be associated with promulgating false information.

The cartoon covered van and Brueckner's photoshopped dreadlocked image left Amaral with egg on his face when footage of Brueckner and van taken shortly before Madeleine's disappearance firmly refuted Amaral's doctored photographs making a lie of the legend he was intent on creating.

Snip

Maddie case: Gonçalo Amaral makes new revelations about the investigation
Fri, 26 June 2020
The former inspector of the PJ Gonçalo Amaral asks the Judicial Police to continue the investigation into the Maddie case and made new revelations, which contradict the German investigation.

In an interview with the Central Journal, the former inspector presented a portrait of the now suspect Christian Brueckner, but at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.
https://tviplayer.iol.pt/programa/jornal-das-8/53c6b3903004dc006243d0cf/video/5ef657990cf2c4d7ff3f9f68

Gonçalo Amaral reveals photos that says they are the suspect's van in which the vehicle is different
Sofia Santana 21/06/2020

In an interview conducted by José Alberto Carvalho, Gonçalo Amaral questioned the reasons why he says they changed "the images of the campervan".

Did the German authorities come to the conclusion that in 2007 the vehicle was still painted white? Who told them that. "Did the German or English authorities, Do not know who did this, certainly was not in Portugal, is that who disclosed this is trying to 'check' information, see if someone appears to call 'look I saw the car' and did not see anything because the car was otherwise", he asked.
https://www.msn.com/pt-pt/noticias/ultimas/gon%C3%A7alo-amaral-revela-fotos-que-diz-serem-da-van-do-suspeito-nas-quais-o-ve%C3%ADculo-est%C3%A1-diferente/ar-BB15NLbo

Exclusive: Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner is filmed at wheel of 'kidnap' camper van on road trip from Praia de Luz - just weeks before she vanished
By SHEKHAR BHATIA IN BERLIN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:34, 31 July 2020

Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner was filmed at the wheel of a battered VW campervan just weeks before German police believed he used it to kidnap the three-year-old girl.

In the footage, obtained exclusively by MailOnline, Brueckner can be seen laughing and joking as he squats down in the back of the van looking at a map.

Casually dressed with a black necklace and white sweatshirt, the convicted sex offender used his distinctive rusting white and yellow T3 Westfalia to give three young German travellers a lift to Spain.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8576985/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-kidnap-campervan-weeks-vanished.html?ci=25796&si=3872197

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #176 on: April 30, 2021, 03:48:44 PM »
The cartoons on the VW Westfalia were not actually doctored; GA must have had access to a photo of the vehicle when it was recovered in 2019 from its current owner (a graffiti artist)

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #177 on: April 30, 2021, 04:27:17 PM »
Because Hitler and the Nazis propaganda is less appropriate to the subject of Madeleine McCann than propaganda about parental sedation of the children.

I never said that Hitler and the Nazis propaganda was appropriate to the subject of Madeleine McCann. What I was trying to say is that false facts can arise when others consciously or unconsciously use the same tactics that they did; repeating a false fact until people accept it as true.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #178 on: April 30, 2021, 04:38:02 PM »
The cartoons on the VW Westfalia were not actually doctored; GA must have had access to a photo of the vehicle when it was recovered in 2019 from its current owner (a graffiti artist)

I thought the van was taken from a scrapyard in Silves?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-bought-campervan-madeleine-mccann-23300766
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #179 on: April 30, 2021, 05:12:57 PM »

I stand corrected that it was doctored, Misty.  But it certainly was misrepresented as being like that when Brueckner was driving it around the time of Madeleine's disappearance.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....