Author Topic: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?  (Read 21053 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2021, 05:07:59 PM »
So in short, all supposition and  speculation as to what this evidence might be.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2021, 05:46:10 PM »
So in short, all supposition and  speculation as to what this evidence might be.
What did you expect?  A definive answer with the actual photograph reproduced on the forum?  FYI it’s been 14 years of supposition and speculation and yet here you are still.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2021, 06:46:21 PM »
I've given the evidence that supports my suspicion

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2021, 06:47:49 PM »
If you think wolt has a photo it could be no more than a picture of CB in some place with a prominent back ground.

He may want to know where he was at the time maybe to search the area. or solve something else.

As you say he has nothing linking CB to the crime regardless of all the publicity for nearon a year now.

I do think you are overthinking all this - your opinion based on evidence. ..what evidence.

Based on the evidence I suspect he has a photo of Maddie... For the reasons given in my opening post

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2021, 10:04:36 PM »
Based on the evidence I suspect he has a photo of Maddie... For the reasons given in my opening post
Maybe he has a photo of someone he thinks could be Madeleine, but he'd like to know where the photo was taken, and then to do a forensic examination at this location.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2021, 10:57:15 AM »

Reasons why I think Wolters evidence may well be photo/video.

1. When asked if there was any DNA in the car Wolters was quite open....when asked if his evidence was photograhic he refused to answer.

2.In the first episode of the discovery programme Wolters actually said that the evidence could be something like video/photos.

So why doesn't he say nothing at all what he has and hasn't got - instead of silly titbits that mean nothing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2021, 10:59:05 AM »

Reasons why I think Wolters evidence may well be photo/video.

1. When asked if there was any DNA in the car Wolters was quite open....when asked if his evidence was photograhic he refused to answer.

2.In the first episode of the discovery programme Wolters actually said that the evidence could be something like video/photos.

So why doesn't he say nothing at all what he has and hasn't got - instead of silly titbits that mean nothing.

I think you are so convinced by Amaral's accident theory that your mind is closed

Offline kizzy

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2021, 11:10:42 AM »
I think you are so convinced by Amaral's accident theory that your mind is closed

It isn't GA theory at all -  I go by my own theory that the mccs are involved.

Nothing has made me see it any other way.

This photo your going on about  - it isn't wolt saying he has a photo of Maddie ...Its you assuming he has

IMO your posts over think things that haven't happened - it seems the only mind closed is yours. D .

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2021, 11:53:02 AM »

This photo your going on about  - it isn't wolt saying he has a photo of Maddie ...Its you assuming he has

IMO your posts over think things that haven't happened - it seems the only mind closed is yours. D .

Im happy with the logic of my conclusions... Your opinion is your opinion.. And wrong imo

Offline Lace

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2021, 12:08:57 PM »

You go by your own theory that the McCann's are involved.   Like to share?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2021, 12:23:53 PM »

So you popped off to Praia da Luz to conduct your own investigation and interviews to gain enough evidence to enable you to form your own individual opinion without reference to any of Amaral's theories.
Well done you ✨

Back in the real world investigators have reached opinions as far removed from yours and Amaral's as night is from day.

Brueckner is known to have filmed his exploits.  The German prosecutor is now asking for background shots of places associated with Brueckner. 

There can be be very few reasons for his interest but one in particular is patently obvious given Brueckner's photographic interest in selfies in possibly identifiable locations and the fact that the Germans are in possession of much of Brueckner's stache of photographic images on concealed pen drives.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2021, 12:51:11 PM »
Im happy with the logic of my conclusions... Your opinion is your opinion.. And wrong imo

Your opinion is your opinion.. And wrong imo

Whats this  ...your dad is bigger than my dad stuff.

IMO you loose your argument by constantly defending what you think and rubbishing me...or constantly counteracting what I post.

Seems to me IMO you are not all that confident in what you post...

You don't know if he has a photo or not do you ...wolt refused to answer huh

Offline kizzy

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2021, 12:52:42 PM »
You go by your own theory that the McCann's are involved.   Like to share?

Share what fgs - keeping up with the case for nearly 14 years.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2021, 12:55:43 PM »
So you popped off to Praia da Luz to conduct your own investigation and interviews to gain enough evidence to enable you to form your own individual opinion without reference to any of Amaral's theories.
Well done you ✨

Back in the real world investigators have reached opinions as far removed from yours and Amaral's as night is from day.

Brueckner is known to have filmed his exploits.  The German prosecutor is now asking for background shots of places associated with Brueckner. 

There can be be very few reasons for his interest but one in particular is patently obvious given Brueckner's photographic interest in selfies in possibly identifiable locations and the fact that the Germans are in possession of much of Brueckner's stache of photographic images on concealed pen drives.

So what have you done - popped over to Germany - for you to be so confident it is CB who took Maddie.

Or, just going on what you have seen in media/interviews. ..CB is only a suspect/person of interest nothing to prove he was involved with maddie. all what you have posted is what YOU think is happening ...it doesnt mean to say it is.

Where I don't have to pop anywhere everything is there to read what has gone on in this case with the mccs.

All official statements court cases ect ect all official not just stuff from a prosecutor that no one knows any thing about, B

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2021, 12:56:06 PM »
Your opinion is your opinion.. And wrong imo

Whats this  ...your dad is bigger than my dad stuff.

IMO you loose your argument by constantly defending what you think and rubbishing me...or constantly counteracting what I post.

Seems to me IMO you are not all that confident in what you post...

You don't know if he has a photo or not do you ...wolt refused to answer huh

I haven't lost any argument... I think it's highly probable based on the evidence supplied that Wolters has a photo of Maddie which proves abduction and death