Author Topic: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?  (Read 21049 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2021, 09:28:34 AM »
According to the following CB will never be charged as there's no evidence linking him to MM's diappearance:

British detectives are said to have told the couple that they think it is "highly unlikely Christian Brueckner will be charged over Madeleine's disappearance as there is no evidence" linking him to it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14764062/madeleine-mccann-parents-hunt-missing-daughter-end-probe/

From the Sun article -""But they will never give up looking for Madeleine.

When it is shelved, and if there is no result, Kate and Gerry will use money in the fund to continue the hunt"

If the combined resources of 3 police forces can find no trace of her, I fail to see how  private investigators will do any better.
Their previous detectives didn't achieve much.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2021, 09:30:20 AM »

When it is shelved, and if there is no result, Kate and Gerry will use money in the fund to continue the hunt"

If the combined resources of 3 police forces can find no trace of her, I fail to see how  private investigators will do any better.
Quite - and if they are guilty of hiding Madeleine's body surely they would after 14 years exhale a HUGE sigh of relief and quietly fritter the Fund money away on yachts and earrings, using some of that legendary McCans subterfuge?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2021, 09:34:55 AM »
Before anyone gets too excited it is an unnamed source quoting unnamed British detectives in a tabloid report, and I know what many of you sceptics think of those!

Yes, we can't believe this unsubstantiated claim.

Instead we must believe the unsubstantiated claims of a prosecutor who's very job it is to paint Brueckner guilty.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 09:44:28 AM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2021, 09:37:13 AM »

Like I said before, it's been 14 years & I've had not one visit from either the police or the McCanns private detectives.

Maddie may well be buried in my back garden but no one has bothered to ask.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 09:43:59 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2021, 02:15:49 PM »
Yes, we can't believe this unsubstantiated claim.

Instead we must believe the unsubstantiated claims of a prosecutor who's very job it is to paint Brueckner guilty.
Darling, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, chill.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2021, 07:00:40 PM »
Before anyone gets too excited it is an unnamed source quoting unnamed British detectives in a tabloid report, and I know what many of you sceptics think of those!

Absolutely, why search when the BKA say she is dead.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2021, 07:20:24 PM »
Absolutely, why search when the BKA say she is dead.
And why search when you *know* your daughter’s dead because you chucked her body in the bin, eh?  The question no one wants to answer.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2021, 07:24:38 PM »
And why search when you *know* your daughter’s dead because you chucked her body in the bin, eh?  The question no one wants to answer.

I haven't seen the McCanns searching anywhere recently.

Offline jassi

« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2021, 07:26:21 PM »

Or indeed ever after that first night.
After that they expected others to do the donkey work.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2021, 07:27:09 PM »

If thats your line of thinking, go for it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2021, 08:31:59 PM »
Where have you been looking?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2021, 08:41:56 PM »
Where have you been looking?

Nowhere, I've been deliberately keeping my eyes very firmly closed for the past 14 years to make absolutely certain I never catch glimpse of her, because the McCanns expected me to Look for Madeleine & I will not be told what to do by anyone, especially negligent parents.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2021, 08:42:36 PM »
I think it is probable that the 16-year-old twins are (re)searching (for) their missing sibling.

Offline jassi

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2021, 08:44:38 PM »
I think it is probable that the 16-year-old twins are (re)searching (for) their missing sibling.

Why would you think that ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2021, 08:45:51 PM »
Why would you think that ?

The presumption of searching.