Author Topic: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?  (Read 21050 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2021, 08:31:48 PM »
What ever for, the BKA say she is dead.
She still hasn’t been found, though.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2021, 08:40:15 PM »
Interesting idea.
Hi Rob, imagine Sean now having some sort of recollection/image/vision/flashback of the night when the crying incident happened.

Offline Carana

« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2021, 06:00:07 AM »
Hypothetically, they are the only witnesses in Madeleine’s disappearance. Some children as young as the age of two, remember ‘snapshots’ of events and people, even more so when they get older.
https://slate.com/human-interest/2012/04/childrens-memories-toddlers-remember-better-than-you-think.html

Yes, I'm one of them. My earliest (verifiable, non-contaminated) memories date back to when I was just over 2 years old. A few others date back to earlier, but they're harder to verify for the moment.

However, not all children have such early memories, and the twins were presumably fast asleep at the time.

Offline barrier

« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2021, 06:03:23 AM »
She still hasn’t been found, though.
Is any one looking for her, or to what happened to her.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2021, 07:05:40 AM »
Is any one looking for her, or to what happened to her.
Yes.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2021, 09:32:13 AM »
Yes.

The last time I saw the police search was 2013.

Where have they been looking for her since then?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2021, 09:53:04 AM »

You do know that looking for someone doesn't only involve digging holes in the ground don't you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2021, 09:54:06 AM »
You do know that looking for someone doesn't only involve digging holes in the ground don't you?

It involves door to door searches.

Been to your house have they?

Because they've never bothered coming to mine.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2021, 09:57:05 AM »
It involves door to door searches.

Been to your house have they?

Because they've never bothered coming to mine.
Yes, they just knocked and I've sent them round to yours, so put the kettle on.   

Offline barrier

« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2021, 06:57:26 PM »

On a memory card some would like us to believe.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2021, 07:19:38 PM »
On a memory card some would like us to believe.
Apparently, when Wolters took over from the previous German prosecutor in 2013, he decided to review Christian Brückner and his past. It seems Brückner has been on the radar of the BKA since then. Wolters also confirmed that he made a connection between Madeleine and Brückner when they searched the abandoned factory in Germany for any clues re. Inga Gehricke. Whatever was found there, seems to have given the impetus to the current investigation. My opinion.

Offline jassi

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2021, 07:26:30 PM »
I fear Wolters might have put 2 & 2 together and made 5 or even 6. Just my opinion
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2021, 07:47:58 PM »
Apparently, when Wolters took over from the previous German prosecutor in 2013, he decided to review Christian Brückner and his past. It seems Brückner has been on the radar of the BKA since then. Wolters also confirmed that he made a connection between Madeleine and Brückner when they searched the abandoned factory in Germany for any clues re. Inga Gehricke. Whatever was found there, seems to have given the impetus to the current investigation. My opinion.

Bolded bit, he did? where and when.

Offline jassi

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future