Author Topic: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?  (Read 20766 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?
« Reply #405 on: May 20, 2021, 04:36:23 PM »
I wasn't suggesting that they couldn't be traced, just that individuals wouldn't necessarily know the identity of fellow members.
So for example, this Kruse person might not know Brueckner other than as an on-line user name
“One of the top figures in the gang was a known contact of Christian Brueckner, the number one suspect in McCann’s kidnapping”.
https://7news.com.au/news/missing-person/paraguay-cops-dismantle-global-paedophile-ring-with-links-to-madeleine-mccann-c-2889192

Offline jassi

« Reply #406 on: May 20, 2021, 04:41:40 PM »
“One of the top figures in the gang was a known contact of Christian Brueckner, the number one suspect in McCann’s kidnapping”.
https://7news.com.au/news/missing-person/paraguay-cops-dismantle-global-paedophile-ring-with-links-to-madeleine-mccann-c-2889192

Maybe, but it doesn't mean he knew him.
You are one of my contacts on this forum, but I don't know you from Adam.

Added. I also notice that that statement is not attributed to anyone, so is just that - an unsupported statement.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 05:54:18 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anthro

« Reply #407 on: May 20, 2021, 06:40:39 PM »
Maybe, but it doesn't mean he knew him.
You are one of my contacts on this forum, but I don't know you from Adam.

Added. I also notice that that statement is not attributed to anyone, so is just that - an unsupported statement.
He could’ve also been in Brückner’s mobile phone contact list.

Offline jassi

« Reply #408 on: May 20, 2021, 06:49:59 PM »

He certain could, but what evidence is there to support that idea ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #409 on: May 20, 2021, 09:19:16 PM »

Unless the Germans have the mobile phone, how would they know who his contacts were?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anthro

« Reply #410 on: May 20, 2021, 09:37:56 PM »
Unless the Germans have the mobile phone, how would they know who his contacts were?
His contacts list may have been transferred to another device, such as a laptop.

Offline Carana

« Reply #411 on: May 21, 2021, 12:02:15 PM »
There is no doubt they can be traced.  It has been done but it must be one heck of a job doing so.  Finding the perpetrators is one part of it another is attempting to identify the abused children to help them.

I think striking at the perpetrators has been more successful than rescuing the children.

It is like a Hydra.  Cut off the head and more grow in its place.

Re tracing payments, I have no idea how cash transactions sent by the ancient method of an envelope in the post can be traced, let alone e.g. bitcoin ones.

A year or so ago, I read that a huge international ring had been dismantled and I think it was 8 (?) living children rescued.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #412 on: May 21, 2021, 01:41:00 PM »
Re tracing payments, I have no idea how cash transactions sent by the ancient method of an envelope in the post can be traced, let alone e.g. bitcoin ones.

A year or so ago, I read that a huge international ring had been dismantled and I think it was 8 (?) living children rescued.

Quite often these degenerates use their own children.  So locating the perpetrators often means the children are found.
But there are many who are just untraceable.

I think Wolters has photographic evidence of Madeleine probably verified by facial recognition software.  I don't think investigation of Madeleine's case instigated the present worldwide attack on these criminals because law enforcement have shut down many rings in the past - but I think it might indicate what happened to her.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #413 on: May 23, 2021, 01:58:17 PM »
Quite often these degenerates use their own children.  So locating the perpetrators often means the children are found.
But there are many who are just untraceable.

I think Wolters has photographic evidence of Madeleine probably verified by facial recognition software.  I don't think investigation of Madeleine's case instigated the present worldwide attack on these criminals because law enforcement have shut down many rings in the past - but I think it might indicate what happened to her.

Everything you post B at the end of the day is only what you think happened or is happening.

Same as me ....we don't know what happened to maddie.

IMO nothing is concrete ....mccs not been cleared ...CB not been charged.

There is no reason for your conclusion ...to be any different from mine..

Regardless of what Police are doing ....they are getting nowhere.

They seem to be not even on the same sheet...Germans say Maddie is dead...SY still looking fro a live maddie.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #414 on: May 23, 2021, 02:42:37 PM »

Everything you post B at the end of the day is only what you think happened or is happening.

They seem to be not even on the same sheet...Germans say Maddie is dead...SY still looking fro a live maddie.

So much is wrong with your post..
First.. The SC did not say the McCanns have not been cleared

What that shows is we might all be posters.. But some posters have more knowledge than others
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 02:45:11 PM by Davel »

Offline jassi

« Reply #415 on: May 23, 2021, 02:45:13 PM »

I find this strange.
Either Wolters has not shared his concrete evidence with OG, or his concrete evidence isn't concrete enough for OG

Or maybe not -

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #416 on: May 23, 2021, 02:51:23 PM »

I find this strange.
Either Wolters has not shared his concrete evidence with OG, or his concrete evidence isn't concrete enough for OG

It isn't strange... Wolters has said he hasn't shared his concrete evidence

Offline jassi

« Reply #417 on: May 23, 2021, 02:56:54 PM »
It isn't strange... Wolters has said he hasn't shared his concrete evidence

Wot, not with anyone ?
So much for police cooperation.

Or maybe not -

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #418 on: May 23, 2021, 03:00:48 PM »
Wot, not with anyone ?
So much for police cooperation.

He's explained why.. One of the reasons being he doesn't trust the PJ not to leak

Offline barrier

« Reply #419 on: May 23, 2021, 03:08:11 PM »
He's explained why.. One of the reasons being he doesn't trust the PJ not to leak

Why were the PJ supposed to have searched some well's then.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.